It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas is such a HYPOCRISY (and I hate it)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

If you hate it so much...just wait.

It'll be all over with this time next week.

You'll have a stroke going on with yourself like that.

What's up with people?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well yea. personally im not a big fan of christmas either. when i was little it was awesome but as i grew up i guess i just didnt take that much of an interest in it anymore

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I agree, we need to create a holiday free from hypocritical holidays. On that holiday, you can do whatever you want, which includes nothing.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

LOLZ....

Congratulations! You must hold the record for the number of members banned on

your thread. SIX in just over three pages!! With four on page one!! ...

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Haha, I unintentionally used the "bait and ban"-tactic

I hated Christmas this year as well. I've learnt how to avoid the stress but it still makes me sick to watch the hysteria go on.

Lately, I have been thinking about the horrendous mass-slaughter of animals that comes about 'round that time a year... It's like some annual holocaust of defenceless beings. It is just so wrong.

And all the trash we produce! Packages, plastics, metal...the world bleeds just a little extra at Christmas while we celebrate "peace" and "brotherhood".
Couldn't be farther from the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Raud

You extrapolate your own ignorance towards a Cosmic Messenger, label them 'alleged prophet' and feel like you solved something. Congrats, I hope you tapped yourself on the back.

The hypocrisy of Christ Mass is that it's basically a satanic ritual, while we are told it has something to do with The Christ (it really doesn't, because he was incarnated in the springtime, and even so, why would it even matter, the MESSAGE is what's important, not the messenger).

When you think about it, what 'Christmas' is (some even use the masonic X to make it 'X-mas', which doesn't make any sense - is there such a thing as 'Y-mas'? Or just 'mas'? It comes from 'Christ Mass', but nowadays it should be called Satan Mass or Santa Mass - it's not a coincidence that 'Santa' is almost the same word as 'Satan', and a perfect anagram).

So, instead of Christ that tells us we should learn to love each other and make this planet a paradise for everyone, we have a 'Santa Claws - oh, 'Claus' to worship.

What does this OBESE, sweating, red-nosed, RED-clothed animal torturer (animals with HORNS and HOOVES, too - well, antlers are almost the same) want us to learn? What is his big message to humanity?

CONSUME! Dive DEEP into materialism, bribe each other (the only way to show you CARE about them, so even 'love for others' is converted to 'buy and bribe them'), HIDE what you're giving them to give them disappointment, too (when you see a package, you can imagine it to be 'anything' - then it turns to be merely 'something', so it's always a disappointment. So what's the point of packaging gifts?)

Mass-murder poor, innocent animals in your slaughter-factories, then fry their dead bodies so their FLESH can be fed to poison people, instead of giving them something healthy.

The red nose and fat body doesn't look like anything healthy, it reeks of eating more than you should, not exercizing, and of course drinking alcohol and perhaps even taking drugs. It's not a coincidence a psychopathic corporation took 'Santa' as their mascot, so now we see this 'fat, jolly bstrd' drinking, celebrating and advertising the black poison that is best suited for washing toilets. As unnatural as it gets.

Trees are killed by truckloads so we could mockingly decorate a DYING lifeform and dance around it, and do our materialistic bribing under it, while filling it with lights. We're basically CELEBRATING DEATH by doing this, while DESTROYING NATURE for trivial reason - and people don't still seem to see how wrong it is.

We decorate this DYING tree with bright lights to show how we appreciate gilded superficiality rather than deep spirituality or anything real. Humility? Nah, lots of BRIGHT LIGHTS to show off what egotistical, superficial materialists we are!

Oh, we'll read a tiny, nonsensical passage from the bible that doesn't contain ANY wisdom or good message to anyone - just part of some irrelevant story about how someone was born in some place, and people worshipped that someone, now, let's eat that cruelly-murdered pig's bloody, fried buttocks and stay up all night disrupting the natural sleeping rhythm so we can associate unnatural things with 'celebration'!

Let's LIE to our kids about 'Santa', and his flying reindeer, and PRETEND our drunken dad IS that Santa, and just make them terrified and weirded out, but that's ok, because we will BRIBE them with material goods! YAY!

Put on your best clothes - just don't become a better human being, because SUPERFICIALITY is the order of the day!

Gather for a feast, much of which will go to trash although millions die because of starvation, that's what Jesus would've wanted! Who? Oh, sorry for reminding, this is about Satan Claws that died for our sins while wearing the Názi colors (red, white, black) and calling people 'hos'!

If you don't want a REAL 'X-mas-tree', you can always buy a PLASTIC one, which is even better, because it doesn't die, and is SO natural to worship and admire something artificial than the natural, living beauty of a Divine-created tree in the nature. Why go all the way to nature when we can just stay indoors and appreciate only artificial and materialistic things and watch TV (although I don't know what people do these days - do people gather to watch youtube?).

So pretty much everything The Cosmic Messenger preached is violated; lie to each other, be materialistic and superficial, worship and admire death or unnatural plastic shape instead of real nature, mass-murder poor animals and then shove them in your body so you can get poisoned by their flesh, drink unhealthy sugar concoctions that have zero natural ingredients in them,because Satan Claws advertises them on TV! Forget what Christ said, remember that elves spy on you no matter what you do, with their ALL-SEEING EYE (better watch out, etc..)

Don't even mention how big a problem all that gift-wrapping is, from its manufacturing process to the overload it puts to garbage dumps and such, and how superficial and glittery it is.

Just to add some interesting hints... 'Saint Nicholas' was the origin of 'Satan Claws', but he is called 'The Old Nick', and we all know what THAT means. In some cultures, 'Satan Claws' is actually called 'Christmas Goat'!

I don't know how many hints there needs to be before people put one and one together, but these half-animals, half-demons seem to be perfectly happy living this ritual every year, so who am I to judge..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join