It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic help PLEASE, my wallet is missing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

LOL

Nope, pizza was good. Heck, even bad pizza is good.
I'm sure the old wallet is vacationing in the land of lost socks.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Perhaps one of your many lady friends took it "accidentally."

You know, for her stalking wall.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

LOL

You know, it WAS one of my better Drivers license photos. hmmmm.
The new one, well, let's just say i requested a disclaimer to read "driver photo taken while chewing"

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There are rituals that can be performed to retrieve lost items. So gather...
some peanut butter..crunchy
5 condoms
A loose leaf note binder
A CD of the GoGo's
A pair of sturdy work gloves
A large tube of Lanacane
a roll of paper towels
a 5 gal. plastic bucket

While compiling these items, you will find your wallet. If you don't then u2u me for ritual directions. oh yeah, you will need a willing assistant.
You know me; I never charge for my services of instruction but a Love offering of $14 would be appreciated. If you are strapped for cash; and I expect you are being as how you lost your wallet; perhaps we can barter for the Love Offering. In lieu of cash, I accept small animals, beer, 1st born children or Pygmy goats, 65 Ford Falcons, contents of storage units or old VHS tapes [you know the kind I mean].

[edit on 20-12-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
im not really psychic but hey I will give it a shot.

Im trying to think outside the box here. Perhaps if you used a plate, when you put the plate in the sink/dishwasher you mistakenly put your wallet there too?

Check the washer and dryer. I cant tell you the number of times I have forgotten to take my wallet out of my pants before I washed them. I lost quite a bit of money that way too:bnghd:

Look in cabinets and drawers in the kitchen. Perhaps you mistakenly set it down in one while grabbing a plate,glass etc...

Check the bathroom. A few times I have done my thing only to realize my wallet has fallen out of my pants in the haste to pull my pants down

For some reason I thought of the back yard. You said you checked there because your dogs are prone to taking things. Try looking in areas of the yard that they dont frequent as well. Just check the whole yard.If they have a hang out in doors, check there.

In your kitchen, assuming there is a gap between the floor and some cabinets, check there.

The only other suggestion I can think of is trace your steps. Trace them from the time you got home with the pizza onward. Look everywhere that you were.

No I lied, there is one more thing I can think of. Some times, I could swear I placed my wallet somewhere but when I look its not there. Often, Its just covered up with something. If there is anything on your table, take it off. Wallets do like to hide.

Well I hope I was helpfull Good luck my friend!

[edit on 24-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hmm, You know when I posted my reply I didnt realize how long ago you lost your wallet.

Are you SURE that you got home with it? I would bet that you left it at the pizza place and either a dishonest cutomer found it and kept it or the pizza guy found it and lied.

My wallet went missing one time. I had given up hope on it. I bought a new wallet, got a new license etc..about 6 monhts later I found it under a chair cusion that I looked under a million times. I found it by mistake too. I wasnt looking for it, I had just dropped some loose cheange down in the cussion. I saw it barely sticking out of a fold that was in there.

Hopefully it will turn up. Keep your eyes peeled

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Almost nine years ago I posted this.
Was just perusing some old threads.

Not only did I find this, but I thought I'd update.

I found that wallet!

I found it FOUR YEARS after I lost it. Lol
And where was that wallet?
It was in my fence. Actually shoved into the top of the fence.
It was a wood fence with dog-eared pickets on both sides so there
Space between the front and backsides of the panels.
It was all puffed out from getting wet, frozen, sun baked over the years.
But everything was in there! Of course it had all been replaced with new
cards, license etc...
How it got there I have no idea. I suspect a crow or raven? Or a pack rat maybe?

Any way.... case closed. 5 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join