It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I revampled my site using Joomla & I'm looking to help & get helped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's a big change from the old site, & it is MUCH better. Users can submit links & news, & comment on articles. Most of all, it's easier for me to keep up with all the new news that comes out everyday. The goal is to clarify conspiracy realities, not theories for Humanity & society.

Check it out here & please tell me what you think as a reply to this post.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
doesn't work at all with Firefox and doesn't work right with IE7 shows errors

Below is what I got under IE

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/critica6/public_html/modules/mod_roknewsrotator/helper.php on line 123

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah, at that time I was editing code, but I screwed up apparently, ;-) ... so I reverted to my backup I made prior to making the changes. The site i s now stable, & I'm working on making it load in less than 4 seconds.

(why anonamous? I don't feel like logging in, as I'm on ATS , prison planet forum, my forum, club conspiracy, woo! I'm all over.

Happy hollidays!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And I'm back to update everyone on my progress: The site should be working fine with the latest version of any browser. (I know what I'm doing now with Joomla)

I still have to optimize the size of a few images, but I'm working on getting all my old stories from when I was using Dreamweaver into the Joomla site now, & finishing up with the link & video submissions people have sent me via my forum.

The reason why I am writing this now, is because I have made some very significant improvements, such as everything being integrated: The 'community builder' component allows this integration, & whenever you log in (after you register obviously) your avatar & name will be associated with the comments system, the 'Seyret' video component & the latest videos module on the front page will show what videos have been added on the front page. The gallery component 'Joomgallery' is also integrated with your profile, & not only that, but everything you submit will show up in your profile in the tabs. Please join my community... It is next to impossible to tackle the NWO & crimes against humanity on my own... I have a few members, but we need more people!

Thank you, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

No, it does work

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Looks nice and worked okay for me. I hit the "translate into Spanish" button to see if the formatting preserved, and it did.

new topics

top topics

join