It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying objects over BC Canada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thats pretty cool stuff, i cant see those being planes... if this is a fake then i cant tell the difference anymore.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yeah, that's pretty interesting!

They're here...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Last week or so someone else posted a video from BC Canada only it was a daylight shot with these white spheres. There's been a lot of these types video taped recently. Something's going on.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Are you the recorder of this video?

Please provide more info to work with.

When, Where, What time, conditions.

What facility is that big white thing on the ground?

Interesting non the less, but I think helicopters at this stage until you can give more info

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I agree that's an interesting video, and I don't have any reason to try and debunk it, but I just wish people who film UFO's would quit zooming in and out all the time! Maybe a quick zoom out to establish perspective, then go for the best viewing position and stick with it!

Gonna film a UFO? Two things to remember, Bring a tripod, and go easy on the zoom buttons, you'll wear 'em out and trash your camera!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i think it's birds and aircraft ? whatcha ya'll think ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Maybe, but it seems a bit reckless for airplanes, they usually have a bit more time in between landings? Unless it's some kind of "emergency landing" exercise. The Air National Guard unit that I live by does make landings with a sharp bank like that, but their always farther apart, usually around a minute or so...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Wow. I can see these things being caught more often with the growing availability of IR cameras.

I remember a news article a few years back, about the distress the military was having with the idea of widespread proliferation of IR cameras, it was up there with a 'Millennium project' (for the year 2000) plan to live-stream an image of our spinning Earth. Obviously, someone did not want us to see something that would have been so obvious.

I took some daytime pictures of these (white orbs) above Vancouver, or at least I think so.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Please direct your posts to this thread, already in progress.

Here.

Thanks for your posts! Thread closed.

[edit on 11/20/2008 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

join