It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Death Row Meal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I would want to eat the nearest executioner, I think rare with a nice Chianti... and a side order of the next nearest executioner.

I had to post again, this was just tooooooo... funny NT..

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

:-)

not sure I could still eat

but I'm with AshleyD - Mexican food - any kind

maybe all kinds

the hotter the better

and beer

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Fillet minoun(sp) with creamy horseradish; lemmon pepper white fish; steamed spears of buttered asparagus; and some whiskey.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
2 or 3 Quail breasts, stuffed with a jalapeno pepper stuffed with cheese, and wrapped in a bacon strip; grilled over mesquite till the jalapeno tones down just a bit.

Glass of Franziskaner Hefe-weis

Caesar Salad.

T Bone steak, cooked what I call medium rare: pink through, but with thread of red right in the center. Again, over a mesuite fire. Served with a baked potato, loaded, some honey-buttered hot rolls.

Served with several glasses of Chateau Ausone

Capuccino served with a couple of Mom's Christmas cookies, the ones with the homemade icing from her "secret" recipe.

A nice cigar; probably a Royal Jamaica in the maduro wrapper.

Another cappuccino.

And a camel cigarette while they wheel the gurney down to my cell......

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think honestly I would go with a rib eye steak, baked potato, fried egg and runner beans (butter and pepper)

Thing is I would have to cook it - I only every really enjoy steak when I cook it my self.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If I was going to be electrocuted, I would swallow as much popping corn as I could handle so when they threw the switch I would explode.

And a bottle of Smirnoff.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

Sick bastard. Beat me to it.
Great minds think alike.

So. In lieu of being a death row jiffypop.....

Ice tea with lemon

a dozen blue point oysters

chicken and sausage gumbo.

Boudan

Blackened redfish with red beans &rice.

Buttered corn bread.

Carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

Cold beer

tums.

OK, skip the boudan but I'm gonna need the tums.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Curried Turkey Stew and dumplings and a nice cup of yorkshire tea to wash it down with - odd maybe but bootiful ;o)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pizza
Fried chicken.
Tacos
Banana cream pie
Ribeye steak, medium.
Green bean casserole.
Milk.

Captain Morgan and a 12 pack of diet Pepsi, with ice, and all the time I need to finish the booze.
Then I could do this.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mack and Manco pizza from the Jersey shore and a big Coke would be good for me. It would remind me of good times as a kid it's as good as anything in my book.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In reality, I don't know if I'd be able to eat, but for the sake of conversation I'll go with:

1. Escargot I once had at the Adam's Mark Hotel w/ a garlic/mushroom cream sauce topped w/ puff-pastry, and a loaf of sourdough bread from the Palm in Vegas to sop up the mess.

2. Salad (hard to remember a truly divine salad).

3. A 3 lb. bone in ribeye (black & blue) from The Taste of Texas w/ bernaise. Can't get the bernaise from Taste of Texas so I'd probably have it made by the best French saucier I could find from prison.
Oh, and a fully loaded baked potato and creamed spinach.

4. Black forest cake from anywhere. It's pretty hard to screw up.

5. Fine brandy and a cyanide pill. I'd rather do it than have to go through all the dead man walking crap.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
While I don't eat breakfast, I love breakfast foods, so...

4 pieces of my own French Toast topped with a bit of whipped butter and real maple syrup.

2 Eggs, over easy please.

2 pieces of whole wheat toast for dipping, with whipped butter.

6 pieces of less than crispy bacon.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Woodstock's Pizza
with orange pop while watching The Fifth Element. They can kill me while the blue lady sings.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Can I have whatever I'm eating with shaved gold, diamond sprinkles and the wardens liver served on a bed of naked supermodel?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Can I have whatever I'm eating with shaved gold, diamond sprinkles and the wardens liver served on a bed of naked supermodel?

Youll need to speak with the warden.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Anything with cyanide in it so I could go out on my own terms and save the executioner a job . As to what meal I have as a cover it would have to Hawaiian Pizza with Coke or Pespi followed by a tub of Cookies n Cream and Hokey Pokey(SP?) ice cream .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

never thought about this so I'll have to make something up on the spot... I'm sure if I ever was on death row I'd have a little more time to think about it.... but here goes...

Mallomars
Whole Milk

can't think of anything else...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
OH! Ide have to say either French Toast and Eggs. Or those McRibs things from McDonalds. Now I know they dont sell them at McDonalds anymore, but they sell them at Meijers and we have them for dinner all the time. I cant get enough of them!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.

Start with Grade 10 Kobe Beef carppachio (2005 DRC - Montrachet )

Kobe beef Tartar (paired with 2004 Kosta Browne Kanzler Vineyard Pinot Noir

Ceasar Salad Prepared Tableside paired with 1996 Krug (From a Magnum)

French Onion Soup with aged gryere and white truffles (1975 Yquem I know its desert wine but it would pair well with this IMHO)

Lobster Tail with drawn butter paired with 2002 Coche-Dury, J F - Corton-Charlemagne

Kobe Beef Porterhouse with Raab, and Haricot Vert tossed in truffled butter. Baked Potato with house made bacon and Crem Fresh. Cremed Corn, and Point Reyes Blue Cheese, and carmelized shallots (Paired with the 1990 DRC - Romanee-Conti AND the 1992 Screaming Eagle)

Desert will take some time to figure out

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Hey look, I'm working with Hannibal Lechter.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join