It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High pitched sounds on ATS flash banner..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As the thread title states i get a really annoying high pitched constant sound when i enter your homepage, i have tried to disable different elements on your site and came to the conclusion that your top banner ad files.abovetopsecret.com... was the one causing all the commotion.

i have disabled the particular flash file on this site and i can now enjoy one of my favorite sites again with out any annoying sounds.

Just thought i mention it for you girls and guys running this nice board.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting.

I get no sound from that add.

BTW perhaps you should add this post to this thread Worst Ads Ever! (SkepticOverlord's Ad Hitlist)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hmmm lurking around i actually think its a sound bug in flash and nothing to do with the animation it self, i have looked at the movie at it do not contain any sound layers in it, so i think it is an Adobe flash player problem. I will address my concern to the right part.

So just close this thread, since i think i found the problem and it is not from ATS side.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Interesting.

I get no sound from that add.

BTW perhaps you should add this post to this thread Worst Ads Ever! (SkepticOverlord's Ad Hitlist)

Its as stated above not a sound like a melody or so, i think it is flash virtual machine thingie not being all that ok, and thanks for the link for SkepticOverlord´s "Ad list"

Best regards.

Loke.

top topics

join