It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIght NOW, a very clear UFO Orb in camera view finder at 3,000ft!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just tonight, I saw a fairly bright star as I was driving home...problem is, it's a double star.. meaning there are 2 stars extremely close together. As I approched the house, I noticed another very bright star at appox. 160* from the 'double star'. I then realized that these 2 stars are the same ones I've been looking at since this past summer, but only now, it seems even brighter!

Rushing inside my house to grab the digital camera, I zoomed in at max and bingo, it's an orb as clear as day hovering at appox 3,000ft at about 3 miles away, in a NW direction. I've taken 4 vids with the camera and 5-6 pics of zoomed in. However, the pictures are not coming through when reviewing....

gRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. very frustrating !!! It's still there as of this post and has been there for months. but just brighter..

I don't know anyone that has a camera close by.. i'll see if I can get the damm camera to get the pics..in the mean time..

Here's my location.. incase someone can confirm my ordinates for the orbs using the cordinates of my house..

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just to add, I think I see it from Gresham, but.. too dark to catch on my crappy, old, digital camera.

It seems like the only star in the sky, like it's kinda cloudy here...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
UPDATE: these 'star orbs' seem to move WITH the orbit of earth. they are really low in the western sky.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
are they kinda flickering, between bright as hell, and not bright?

I think I might be watching one from my room now.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I"ll have to see if they are their tomorrow night.. but the intresting this these are the exact same 2 'stars' i've seen 5 months ago; just a bit brighter.

Not sure if you could see it from Gresham or not.. I get off work at 'round 4:30p 5ish .. and I could clearly see one of them, not the bright lower one.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

if you watch closely there are 2 really close together, those are the one that caught my attention in the first place.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have no idea if what I am seeing is the same as what you say... What I see, seems to not be a plane at all, yet really is the only star that can be seen here. I had a geek run out and take a look, to confirm it.. lol

What I'm seeing... May be toward the direction of like Gladstone, Oregon city

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

intresting .. hmmm.. cuz mine was toward Forest Grove. If you know anyone with a decent digital with a good zoom .. I would definitely try it~! I know this isn't no 'star' .. I should be able to zoom in to a star in my view finder

I'm wondering if they've been placed there.. since they move with the orbit of the earth....

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Anything like this?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
For a minute there I thought you might be seeing the space station/shuttle since they are linked up right now. I watched them earlier this evening as they passed over head. It took about three minutes to go from horizon to horizon and they were brighter than any star I've ever seen. It was awesome.

Sounds like you're seeing something totally different though.

I hope someone gets some decent pics. Sounds really interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, thx for the imput , but not even close but I wish it was.

Interesting thing is they've been their since this summer; I know this because one night this summer, I walk out the back door on the patio and looked to my left and 'boom' there they were all of the sudden. I never noticed them before. The batteries in my camera are now dead.

What's intresting is, was able to SEE the brightest Orb in my VF! The double 'stars' were to far away.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, whatever it is I have been watching, just disappeared.

Gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
For a minute there I thought you might be seeing the space station/shuttle since they are linked up right now. I watched them earlier this evening as they passed over head. It took about three minutes to go from horizon to horizon and they were brighter than any star I've ever seen. It was awesome.

Sounds like you're seeing something totally different though.

I hope someone gets some decent pics. Sounds really interesting.

Interesting thought of the station/shuttle, didn't think about that. However, these stayed in the same spot, long enough for me to grab 4 vids and 6 pics.. I probably stood there a good 15 mins.

Could I be able to even see the space station/shuttle with a digital camera?? What I saw definitely did look like anything that even resembled the shuttle or station.

I'm really hoping that it will be clear tomorrow night as well or even Friday. Cross my fingers that the batteries retained all my captures.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Could you also see Venus and Jupiter?

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Komodo, very interesting, there has been quite a few reports of sightings just like yours on this site. Some people think they are satellites, but that is up to debate, because some of these objects cannot be a satellite because of the way they move etc etc.

They are usually around every clear night if you look long enough. Happy star gazing.

Here is a thread all about these starlike objects for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Seriously ?? ! wow.. yea LN, I looked toward Gresham and it's totally cloudy that way..
but.. they're so bright it's like..

HELLO~!! HELLO~!! i'm here .. !! ya know .. ? LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Awesome!! Thx Phenix! I was about to post this very thread! LOL.. yea.. something is definitely happening! I search today for the guy that posted that these 'orbs' would be getting more frequent & was heading to the 'hills' because he believed all hell would break out.

I must not be searching with the right words.. *sigh*..

Can any one find that thread??

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Could you be looking at something like this. This was taken on the 15th. 5 days ago.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Komodo

Could you also see Venus and Jupiter?

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Phage]

Not sure where they would be in the sky at around 5:15p-5:30p PST. The thing that keeps pop'n in my head is ..

Would I even be able to see planets that close up using a digital camera??

The best way I can describe this thing is what every other orb that I've seen so far posted on youtube or ATS .. 'kinda' shimmery cylindrical sphere.. that just 'hangs' in place.. the thing that really gave it away was it's brightness and the 'double star' .. which I thought was quite odd.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Low in the southwest. Like in the picture I posted. My brother lives in Eugene, maybe I'll give him a call.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join