It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Nukes Exploded under Artic Ocean Nov. 17th and 18th!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
...which would have allowed some satellites and some curious seismologists to actually get a bead on what had happened up there and leaked it to the press and to the politicians, causing the biggest uproar since god knows when. Get real, man.

I find it humorous that if the story of secret nuclear explosions is true, you believe it wouldn't involve people involved with NASA, the media or politics.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

that HAARP is something far more sinister than it is. You can even tour the premises if you want. It's not even run by the US government anymore, but BAE.
reply to post by dave420

I think that HAARP is a powerful instrument to tweek the ionosphere and not much more. However, there is conjuncture that HAARP can be used for other purposes. See: Analysis: HAARP which discusses the capabilities of HAARP regarding weather, weapon control, earthquakes and mind control.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Maybe we are at war with the Deep Ones? You know, the things that worship the Bloop.

Deep Ones
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The earthquakes were indeed the result of Nuclear activity. The seismic data is the only evidence that is available to the public. It is the only evidence that the public will ever see. And since, lacking other information, it can be interpreted as simply being normal earthquake activity by the general populace or even the
academic and scientific communities, that is how it will be perceived.

However, those with the highest security clearances, beyond that held by anyone who reads or contributes to a website such as this, have access to information which reveals the true nature of the seismic events.

Armchair scientists here may quote a Wikipedia citation as being authoritative on the subjects of radiation, EMPs, or seismology to refute or support their position.

Doing so does not in any way prove or disprove any thing.

Only the personnel with the highest clearances are cognizant of the full extent of the operation in the Arctic last week. Perhaps only a working group
of ten people or less know the full details, rationales, and desired outcomes of the mission project.

To a lesser degree, there are perhaps just under 300 people, who should they ever meet in one room and be able to discuss freely their combined roles and debrief each other fully, knowledgeable enough to ascertain the true nature of the past week's events.

No one contributing to this website would be among those 310 people.

Speculate all you want. Be an armchair scientist all you want. But until you join the select club of personnel with the highest degree of intelligence clearance as possible, don't imagine you have all the answers or ever will.
And certainly don't base what you believe to be true on a Wikipedia article or what you half remember from an undergraduate physics lecture.

3ecd8aNov(27-)Dec(-16)08MadNzDecl36-38lat

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
are they destroying ancient ruined underwater cities?

or maybe they are making strategic damage to the earth's crust so that when a disaster happens it will be worse?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, it is a fact that “something” caused a “quake-like” event to be recorded on seismographs. Here they are:
US Geological Survey maps here: neic.usgs.gov...

Just scroll down to the dates of 11/18 and 11/17 and you'll see ALL nine recorded events.

There are other kinds of strong bombs that aren’t necessarily nuclear.

It's not uncommon to have a group of smaller earthquakes in the 2.0 and 3. magnitude along fault lines... I know, I live on top of one in Calif.... but the 4.0+ and 5.0+ magnitudes all at once, that is NOT common. I've experienced quite a few 3.0+ shakes, and one or two 4.0+ quakes in 50+ years, and only one 5.0+ earthquake in my whole lifetime. A 5.0+ quake is quite shakey, I saw pickup trucks bouncing 3 feet off the ground in the one I experienced, and telephone poles swaying 10 feet across in the air. Additionally, that area in the Artic is NOT an active fault line, to my knowledge.

Do I suspect they were inititiated by mankind? Because it's not a normal fault line, and those magnitudes in a pattern are not normal, I kind of think so, YES.

Now, to a "reason". I suppose it could be going after oil. Another theory is that it could be connected to the entrance at the north pole to a hollow earth. It could be a "inner-earth" vs. a "outer-earth" war event. I've been searching for months to find good aerial photos of both poles, and I think our governments don't want us to know what is at the poles. Those nucleur blasts could be an attempt to "close off" the pole openings... to seal them inside. Well... that's one theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

its complete bunk.
100 kilotonne nuke burried in the ground will vaporise an area to an approximate diameter of 1,600 meters. (anyone who has seen the chinese or american videos of their underground tests would know this)
9 nukes, each one 50 times more powerful, burried at the suppossed depth of 6 miles would create massive shockwaves and tidal waves from the BIG holes that were just punched in the earth and the ocean rushing in.

watch this video for an example
www.maniacworld.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Gets worse

This just in from NASA a few hours ago

A Giant Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right over the Arctic...

Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
If said nuke explosions had taken place, I would have known about it, and trust me, it did not happen.

Care to elaborate?

I am curious why I should trust you, (not that I don't)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
That this is even reported to begin with, and that the nukes were used in such a critical location, right where the core buldges closer to the surface, means that I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt this happened. It blew the hole in the magnetic shield. It blew holes in the crust and oil is contaminating the ocean there.

It has created seismic activities since Novermber, world wide. If all the volcanoes go, we might as well have been hit by a huge astroid.

In addition, there is speculation and reports of the plates moving. Crustal displacement?

I think its terrifying. I paid attention to these threads, which were passed over by many. I sent them to friends. They're taking it seriously as well. Quite a few are planning escape roots from the coast, and considering what kind of emergencies this could create.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If there WAS a bulge in the Earth's crust at that point. wouldn't the 'nukes' vaporise the underlying matter therefore allow the 'swelling' to subside?
Like lancing a boil and letting 'bloop' ( as someone earlier put it - Bloop what a great non-word
)

Or where the detonations actually in the water? even if they were set off in the water there'd be hardly any noticable difference in the height of the sea-level would there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join