It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Auctioning Off Her Virginity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

Girl Auctioning Off Her Virginity
This girl wants to give herself up so that she can go to Grad School

I wonder how proud her parents must be.
This is capitalism at work.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So she wants to be whore. Thats just great. Isnt that what their called whey you sell sex. She is very messed up. I hope she isnt goin to school to become a Psycologist.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The virgin hooker... there's gotta be a movie in this somewhere.

Where do I place my bid? $ 0.25.

She must also be certifiable...
don't want to waste my money on a pretender.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just an average hooker...

But in the past, the perverts in the media would not think this is news...

In todays crazy world, where everything that is sick, and preverted, has become the norm...

and everything that is wholesome, and healthy has become taboo...

What a country...

I do not blame this particular little whore... there have been Whores for of history... But put the blame on our media...

This is not a news story, but the perverts that Run the media, want to EVERYTHING they can to lower the moral of the USA...

No surprise that this is happening just a stone THROW from where i live...

Now do you people belive me... I Live in the Sickest place on earth...
Generations of Perverts and Junkies...

That is what has caused this...

This society has moved so far away from the recpectable parts of society...

It is stories LIKE THIS ONE, that highlight why many people in the world hate the US, and the freedoms we give...

The Islamo-Fascists see this, and THEY KNOW, they do not want their sisters and duaghters to act like this...
Thats why these 7th century throwbacks, put their women in Hijabs, and Burqas...

They do not want their women to turn into WHORES...
They hang women like this in their countries...
They Bar Women from reciving education... because they know stuff like this happens...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

This girl wants to give herself up so that she can go to Grad School

Does she really think she will get into Grad. School after this stunt?
:shk:

I guess everyone wants their fifteen minuets.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is what, the fourth or fifth one lately? Or is this one of the previous few? Either way, shes nothing special and all she'll end up getting is 50+ year old men; likely also virgins

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why should we pay her? She should pay us. We do most of the work, anyway.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

No those other countries see woman as property not people that is why they do not let women go to school. Who wants a person with an education having ideas about what is right? The more educated the person the more they question, and they want property, not free thinking women. If a woman wants to sell her body then let her. She has to live with the backlash of it. But to say that the USA is the reason other countries will not educate women IMO is narrow minded. You have to look back at the countries culture not at the USA for all the problems with these other countries. Those countries have been around longer than the USA. It is hard to get countries to change their beliefs overnight, BUT do not blame the USA for it since those customs have been in place well before the USA was even founded.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silverflame

Going back thru history, it is not the USA itself, but the ideals that the country represents...

Self-Independence
Freedom of choice
Equal rights for all citizens
education for all

Under Sharia Law, Women are out-lawed to do anyone this...
Under-Sharia Law, each women, Mother/Wife/Daughter, has to be under the direct ownership of a man...

Disgusting...

As Americans, we see this story and say it is her freedoms...
As someone who Hates America and her principals, this is an example of WHY they hate us...

This type of behavior is not exclusive, but can be found in any society that has open freedom, and a decline in morals.

Throughout history, civilizations has arose that have acted like this.
America is only the latest incarnation in this generations-long drama...

So now, i will leave with one of the most powerful quotes i have ever read.

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

[edit on 11/21/2008 by TKainZero]

top topics

join