It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien=Endangered Species=???????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
1. Is it not possible that the 'aliens' are terrestrial, and that either they
always have been or at least that they were here before us?

2. Is it not possible that for any number of reasons they may have
decided to cap their technological advancements?

3. Is it not possible that another terrestrial species ( i.e., us) could evolve
to the point of becoming a threat to the very survival of the terrestrial
'aliens'?

4. Is it not possible that they have foreseen, considered, and made plans
with contingencies well in advance of the potential threats?

5. Is it not possible that some members of our species pose no threat and
perhaps may, on their terms, be worthy of salvaging for some reason
yet unknown to us?

6. Is it possible that the time for actions to avert the ultimate threat is now
upon them?

7. Is it possible that anyone of us as individuals pose any sort of threat, or
that we have examined ourselves as individuals and that we don't?

8. Is it not possible that it's still not too late to examine ourselves individ-
ually with a mind to making critical adjustments in our lives?

9. Is it not possible that the terrestrial 'aliens' are in fact "our brothers",
and that they are longing for direct contact when the time is right?

10. Is it not possible that many of us may have never considered any or all
of the aforementioned POSSIBILITIES?

11. Is it not possible for YOU to meet with a flesh and blood 'alien' on the
last day of this year or the first day of 2009?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmikeWell Mike, it looks like another well intentioned thread has bitten the dust fast...I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Is it not possible that the 'aliens' are terrestrial, and that either they always have been or at least that they were here before us?

too many possibilities it seems and i have considered this question of your's before and yes it is possible they are from here but we just don't know yet.

Is it not possible that for any number of reasons they may have decided to cap their technological advancements?

huge speculation area here imo, but i don't think any aliens or terrestrial beings would stop advancing their knowledge or technological advancements if it was to better themselves ? is there an end to it ? who knows ?

Is it not possible that another terrestrial species ( i.e., us) could evolve to the point of becoming a threat to the very survival of the terrestrial 'aliens'?

you mean like us ? yea that is a possibility and i have considered that theory. that may be why 'they' are watching us ?

Is it not possible that they have foreseen, considered, and made plans with contingencies well in advance of the potential threats?

hmm..could be the case, might explain some reasons for religious beliefs and those beliefs could have been influenced by 'them'

Is it not possible that some members of our species pose no threat and perhaps may, on their terms, be worthy of salvaging for some reason yet unknown to us?

possible, but how can we be sure that is the case ?

Is it possible that the time for actions to avert the ultimate threat is now upon them?

with our advancements in technology the idea of us becoming a threat to them is certainly possible if 'they' are on that level. what if they are dimensional spiritual beings and our technology means diddly squat ?

Is it possible that anyone of us as individuals pose any sort of threat, or that we have examined ourselves as individuals and that we don't?

huge gray area here also, nothing but speculation when discussing this because once again we don't know what is truly occurring.

Is it not possible that it's still not too late to examine ourselves individ-ually with a mind to making critical adjustments in our lives?

it's never too late if you ask me

Is it not possible that the terrestrial 'aliens' are in fact "our brothers",
and that they are longing for direct contact when the time is right?

possible but when will the time be right ? when we have reached a higher level of consciousness ? or a higher level of technology or both ?

Is it not possible that many of us may have never considered any or all of the aforementioned POSSIBILITIES?

i think most people that are seriously interested in this have considered all these possibility's but the average 'joe' that is trying to make a living and feed his family probably doesn't have time for it ? welcome to the 'machine'

Is it not possible for YOU to meet with a flesh and blood 'alien' on the last day of this year or the first day of 2009?

why wouldn't it be possible ? and why the specific date ? is there some connection i am missing here ?

i think your Op is a little confusing because you have not stated or presented a defined theory to us and that may be why you didn't receive any reply's

[edit on 20-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Is it possible? umm... yeah. I suppose so.

As has been said, the OP is a bit confusing. You are just asking if all these things are possible. I would guess that the majority of people on ATS will tell you that yes it is possible. They would probably go as far as to tell you that anything is possible.Likely however, is a different story.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
They actually are an endanger species regardless of where they are from, they made the mistake of contacting the most aggressive species to ever introduce itself to the galaxy.

The reality is, probably the main reason they don't disclose is that our natural instincts as a species are restrained being that we face our own brothers atm.

Unrestrained with a non human "enemy" to demonize... it's going to be bad news for whatever walks our way

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by easynowthanks for your time spent responding. In answere to your question, I posted a thread titled "Michael's Theory, And A Proposal"...read on....It's folks like you that I wanted to consider the theory easynow, but I think it just got buried too fast, or folks will participate without announcing their intentions.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictusYes, excellent point. What if they are here, can't hide much longer, plan to somehow exterminate us as a last resort, but want to save certain types of humans to start the race over again...how might the last/1st human meet their selection criteria, & how might the aliens go about separating, removing, or protecting those 'worthy' from the rest of the population?

top topics

join