It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius and the plan to destroy humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its another fear tactic, I have no doubt that they will try some form of implementation by Dec 31st but lets look at it logically.

They can't stop little green apples from growing, they can't stop garden weeds from growing and you can get a wide variety of vitamins and herbs from an overgrown garden, all they will succeed in doing is stopping people being mindless consumers and develop a green thumb instead and feel a damn sight better for it too. Plus these genetic strains of plants can't stay like that for ever. They have to keep the crop away from natural pollen that will in time return to its natural state.

Look at the genteic experiments with the fruit fly, they remove the genes that give them eyes and for 4 generations they are born with no eye's and then the need for eyes returns to the genetic coding and no more genetic defect. I am no scientist but I would hazard a guess that the plant kingdom can and will do the same.

Codex was cooked up along time ago when no one had any common sense to say "no". They have had numerous attempts to try it and through the WTO they think they have a chance, I doubt anyone would agree with Vitamin C being a toxin.

As far as the Cannabis debate goes, you can't keep a useful and harmless plant down for long. I mean how dare that plant grow against the law doesn't it read the newspapers and the harmful devastating effect it has on a humans health?....

I have a few bottles of vitamins sitting around the house and I never take them anyway and I still consume a lot of crap store bought foods, and I'm still here. Maybe its a fear tactic to boost the sales by corrupt Pharma, they would do anything for money lets face it.

Either way I couldn't care any less about what Codex does, I only know what I will or won't do and that will probably consist of not caring what they say or do, screw em

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Branjo

They can't stop little green apples from growing, they can't stop garden weeds from growing and you can get a wide variety of vitamins and herbs from an overgrown garden, all they will succeed in doing is stopping people being mindless consumers and develop a green thumb instead and feel a damn sight better for it too.

Au contraire,they have genetically modified seeds that produce nothing from the fruit, vegetable itself. If you were to plant one of those seeds in the ground, it would rot there.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
"It has been reported"

No source of course, just the voices in this idiots head telling him these things.

Eliminate all humanity and there would be no government, because there would be no people left.

Of course, this genius can't figure out anything like that.

Instead, he should concentrate of all the scams out there that kill people on the basis that they should refuse all regular medical treatment and go with the new "miracle cure".

The claims that if you just take my pills, or my coffee enemas, we will cure your cancer, MS, CP, paralysis, etc. have injured thousands of people. They SHOULDA BE REGULATED, SO THE PERPS CAN'T VICTIMIZE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE.

bUT OF COURSE THIS GENIUS TURNS ALL THAT AROUND, THEY WANT TO KILL OFF ALL HUMANITY.

sTOP LISTENING TO THOSE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD, GET BACK ON YOUR MEDICATION AND TRY TO GET OUT OF THAT MENTAL FACILITY. "

as someone whos had all the drugs known to man thrown at me and been injected with toxic chemo drugs that nearly killed me, i find your post very irritating.

i am now on chinese herbs, crazy alternative dangerous medicines like apricot seeds and seaweed, and feeling much better thank you. i have learnt about nutrition and health - something the medical profession has forgotten it ever knew, and is killing and torturing people every day through its stupidity.

drug companies fund your conferences, your medical journals, and your universities. you are all living in la la land. wake up and understand where medicine COMES from. it comes from PLANTS and HERBS. it always has.

do you know why drugs are made? because natural substances cannot be patented. you cant own a mango. so you have to synthesize a drug from a mango and change the molecular structure, to make money. (your body will try to reject this unnatural substance and it may be carcinogenic, or toxic but what the hay. you can inject it into people wearing plastic gloves, apron and eye goggles no none of it spills on you. you can then admit them to hospital a few hours later when their body collapses. or if theyre unlucky they may start bleeding from the eyes. this can happen with chemo drugs, or instant death). Oh yeah, then the next step is to tell everyone that mangos are dangerous to your health and dont trust them. there havent been any clinical trials to prove they work. you ban them in some states. you promise that your drug has been trialled and tested, and anyway, its people's only option. and far less dangerous than mangoes, which, as everyone knows, are prescribed by natural medicine people, who are all quacks.

helloo.... anybody in there????? (read the china study by dr colin campbell if you remain skeptical/brainwashed).

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by quetzalcoatl13

just reading thru' this old thread, and let me say, up to this point, there's an overwhelming amount of medical studies, that 'pot', either smoked, eaten(yes, I am talking about oils made from seeds, or the seeds themselves used as edibles.) has a number of effects on you, which is actually good. Whether it is used for making food, clothes, furniture, fuel, or used as pain reliever, medicine, or for the sake of recreation, its benefits far outweigh it's adverse effects. I could type ten thousand words in this instant about it, but it is not hidden, just put out of sight for the common masses, just look up about it, and you will see that they did not outlaw it because it's harmful, or dangerous, but because with it, you can easily produce almost anything you'd need in a deserted island. Without the need for extensive treatment or care. It is just a weed(a very useful one, might I add. And this would mean less dependence from them.
Now they are out to take away our f_cking tomatoes.
They don't want to save the planet. If they wanted to save the planet, they'd make use of Cannabis. They don't want to save the earth. They want to get rid of you, so the rest can be easily controlled.

But do not worry, there are many people out there for you. People who will do anything to prevent them from turning half the world into a concentration camp, because that's what they are after. Total control. So that in twenty years, they thin us into silent submission. We just need to do one thing. Resist, and with all our wits and wisdom. Its a very long, and hard uphill battle, but we have no other choice, but to fight for mankind. We have the power. We always had. They are just trying to hide it from us.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Branjo
Look at the genteic experiments with the fruit fly, they remove the genes that give them eyes and for 4 generations they are born with no eye's and then the need for eyes returns to the genetic coding and no more genetic defect. I am no scientist but I would hazard a guess that the plant kingdom can and will do the same.

I felt the need to quote this. Just think about 4 generations of 'eyeless men and women'. They can completely eradicate private ownership, family values, even privacy, to the extent they wish to do so, but as long as We(the people) raise our kids, and teach them about Basic Human Values(you heard it right) they will be free, or at least, they will know about it, and make efforts to achieve it. The worst part of their agenda(21) is that they wish to eradicate the notion of family 'for the sake of a sustainable environment.' If and if we lose family, we lose our notions, beliefs, and values passed from a generation to the next. If Uncle Sam raises kids, we can no longer call ourselves humans, they win, and we will truly be livestock, just as they want. I do not want to fear monger. And it's not. Look around. The gov't wants more and more control. And it does everything to achieve it.
Just remember. This is Their utopia. Not ours.
Keep up the good fight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join