It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien remains found beneath the vatican vault?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Gandalf first of all if youre actually looking for truth on an alien thread on the internet you are going to be disapointed. this type of thing is 20% interest,10% serious consideration and 70% just fun. i think aliens because Im also taking into account peoples testamoy about encounters of non humans not just the lights in the sky.I dont think considering the simplest explanation is one of ignorance. sometimes the solution is the obvious one. so you dont think they are aliens ,so what? I think they are. I dont see how believing in aliens has anything to do with fear mongering or submission lol. its simply an opinon on an obscure topic. Nothing to be "disapointed in humanity" over. If you want to be disapointed in humanity how about the conditions of our hearts. The way we seek to serve self above anything else and how that destroys friendships and relationships, causes us to be jealous, covet, gossip, be bitter. You mention how we have "progressed" technology is not wisdom. We have librarys filled to the brim on social commentary and philosophy and science..ect ect yet like "primitive man" we lash out in disgusting ways when our plan of self seeking is disrupted. if you encourage critical thinking and desire to see real progress examine a week of your own life and count how many times you tell a lie. manipulate a situation, speak poorly about someone, seek revenge, feel bitter towards someone, look at a member of the other sex as only a lust object that can satisfy your needs or if you take something thats not yours even if its something small and if youre honest with yourself you will be humbled by the lack of critical thinking of both the intellectual and the gullible, and you will see how unadvanced we all are. IPODs dont make up for a lack of righteousness. So relax and just try to enjoy the strangeness of it all

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
After seeing that this is nothing but a photoshop job (never looked real to me anyway), I think that should wrap this thread up.

Seems like there's a hell of a lot of scams out there.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Mars Anomaly Research site is posting that photoshoped image again.

I will contact the site owner to inform him of this thread and the real non photoshoped photo.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

www.greatdreams.com...

I am a graphic designer, and that is quite possibly the worst use of the adobe photoshop liquify tool I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by idiot prodigy

www.greatdreams.com...

I am a graphic designer, and that is quite possibly the worst use of the adobe photoshop liquify tool I have ever seen.

Idiot prodigy.....

I've posted here for convenient viewing.

I've seen that previously & I agree.....it's an absolute shocker!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6410cf9409a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ahh, good old Balducci. Sorely missed.

This guy should be a legend in the UFO field. To say the things he did about ETs when he was a close friend of Pope JP and Pope Benedict (and when some of his predecessors were burned at the stake for saying the same thing) took some balls.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The whole story, "Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent" is stolen from a website called conjecturenews.com, go here to see the original:

conjecturenews.com...

The website's disclaimer states:

CN Conjecture News is a parody electronic newspaper. Remember: there's always a bit of truth in conjecture

conjecturenews.com...

This whole story is simply a joke. So perhaps this thread now should be labeled as a HOAX?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Even if the photo has been altered I did a quick search on the vatican and aliens, I found this interview with Father Malachi Martin on Coast to Coast and what he said to Art Bell was AMAZING! In 1997, while on Coast to Coast AM radio, Art Bell asked him why the Vatican was heavily invested in the study of deep space at Mt Graham Observatory in southeastern Arizona. As a retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Father Martin was uniquely qualified to hold in secret, information pertaining to the Vatican's Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) project at the Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO). Martin's answer ignited a firestorm of interest among Christian and secular UFOlogists when he said,

Admitting the Vatican knows more then we know..."Because the mentality... amongst those who [are] at the... highest levels of Vatican administration and geopolitics, know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space, and what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years."

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Where have you been?????

I've missed ya Ziggy!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Based on the information in this thread (above) moving from the A&U forum to HOAX.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I was starting to buy it until I saw your comparisons form the real and "Photoshop" versions

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I never saw that second pic! Good find!

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
hmm. a valid proof would be nice

top topics

<< 1   >>

join