It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I sense a great disturbance in the force.

the ass, blowing it out of, someone is

high mediclorin count , this place cracks me up :-)

peace

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He needs that turkey hangover to put him into the deep mediation! It works on me anyway. This is still a interesting read.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
reply to post by caitlinfae

Just because i have just met my spirit guide recently doesn't mean i don't have a extremely high midichlorian level. Luke Skywalker only had trained for a very short period of time before he was able to destroy the death star.

I am going through this one post at a time and having a jolly old time!!

Laughing laughing laughing!

And then I came across this!!

If I was drinking milk it would have come out my nose ...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by Zenagain

I'm sorry that I have added to this. I've seen to much of this junk in the real world that I hate to see it here, for anyone to read, with all the huge ATS traffic through it, and the points piling up, and no justification other than that his growing up hormones have got the better of him and he likes to think he's special. Stuff like this *needs* to be challenged before we ignore it....I was going to let it drop, but the Stars Wars stuff was just too much....

Without you this would have just been Luke and Obi getting abuse left, right and centre.

I thought that your intelligent and measured questions showcased the best of ATS.

It doesn't matter what the content of some of the absolutely fantastical threads that are started on ATS may be, from Unicorns to UFO's to Ouija boards, there is someone like yourself that brings experience and knowledge to the debate.

That's what I love about ATS.

And look at the answers that you got out of Luke and Obi!

M'lady Fae, you have help me laugh out load today ...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by anotherdad
You folks replying are amazing, comment with no back up! quotes to know several sources! Says is lying! says he knows rockefellers! (all of them) says he has channelling?. And you still bite. You realize he has a buddy with him laughing so hard they are peeing there pants right!

That must be one big barb on that hook.

You make all ATS'ers look bad replying to this

A) This section is called "The Grey Area" this is what this section is for.

B) I'm only here asking questions for my own personal amusement, nothing more- nothing less. Do I not have the right to amuse myself?

C) The only one who would be making ATS'ers look bad is you, for your response to something that is posted in the appropriate forum- and anyone who would read this thread and believe it.

D) I think it is safe to say that no one who has read this thread has actually supported the OP or claimed to believe it, so what is the problem?

Look, anyone who is going to lose "respect" for ATS because you responded to someone totally pulling it out of their rear, probably is just hanging around for the amusement anyway. Neither of you is going to hurt ATS. Unless of course, it makes the front page of Digg and the headline is; "Above Top Secret PWND!" The result would be that for a few weeks, ATS might get a lot more traffic. After that, a few more people might hang out here, and the rest will go on to something else to make fun of. The world is too big a place to waste time where you don't want to be.

There are few predictions that have come true here. Not any irrefutable evidence that I've seen for anything paranormal "yet." So I'd say, the reputation has been maintained.

Don't get hung up over what people might or might not think. Some people are baiting hooks and they usually get exposed. The value here, is that people have a forum for crap that doesn't have any evidence. But, at least you can learn a few things you didn't know about the God Horus, or be entertained. Fantasy has an equal footing with fact in the media and the only difference is that HERE, people suspect that most things are fantasy. I think that is the right attitude.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by this debate between people who all have spirt guides and are questioning the power and wisdom of the other spirt guide.

"You're doing it wrong."

You know, when you have all this freedom, and invisible spiritual power, it's really hard to debate ground rules.

I think this should all be based upon if someone can come up with the goods or not. But it sure is fun getting the "Professional" psychic wailing on the amateur psychic. Maybe if we can have a world meditation competition for real prize money.
"Enlightenment Smackdown!"

I'm hoping Zawa can come up with the goods after Thanks giving. Put some egg on the face of these inferior psychics out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
FederalBlackAge, I want proof, and if you can give me proof, I'm going to ask why you don't take it to the media.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

The greatest revelations are still to come...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

Give us one 'great revelation' you are talking about and the time (exact) it is to happen. Also, tell us something that will happen in the first week of Dec. ,if your spirit guide will tell you. If you do this and are right, then you will have believers all around you wanting more...

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
C'mon guys, this FederalGalacticNut is worth his weight in GOLD - the very best laughs I've had at ATS and there have been others...

His revelation has been proven true. He revealed his own truth to us all. He is a prodigy. An immense prodigy of comedic talent. He deserves all his well earned points, and should be nominated Moderator of a new ATS forum called "Have a Blast at ATS".

Thanks also to Zowee or whatever your furry buddy is called. I only wish we could be in seven places at once, on May 12th or 30th.

Maybe your spirit guide could tell us who the Turkey is going to be this Thanksgiving?

And by the way, it wouldn't hurt too much if you chose to....

GetSmart

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I hope he can come up with the goods too...that's what I was getting at and I hope that you're not thinking there is any kind of competition here. I really wanted him to be right too...I did, whether he believes it or not, but I have a real problem with his arrogance and silly claims. All kinds of psychic work depends heavily on proof, which is really hard to deliver and I get really impatient with people who make claims that are completely without foundation or any kind of substance at all. Anyone who works seriously with this kind of this will willingly share techniques if they are genuine, but "I'm a prodigy, and I am more powerful than you!", just doesn't cut it.
If his work was genuine, he and I could have had a really useful exchange here that would have been good for other people to read to, and they would have learned a little maybe...but how can I share with someone with his attitude?
The only reason I post about things like this here is to give out a little information that might help others who perhaps are struggling, as other people have been kind enough to do for me in the past. I really would be quite happy to keep it all to myself, but I don't hitnk that's what it's about, do you? Stuff like this badly needs to be challenged...I expect others to do that with my work too, and it needs it because it's so intangible...standards have to be kept high.

Does this make it clearer?

Cait

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So far only one prediction makes sense. Not because it is obvious, but because it is not.

We are in Afganistan to boost Poppy production, to benefit from the huge black budgets provided by world heroin trade.

Bolivia is the main producer of Coca plants. Even CocaCola imports the leaves legally under heavy armed guard to add to their brainwashing formula.

It stands to reason that the next stage in worldwide drug trafficking to dumb down populations while robbing their resources would be to step up the production of Cocaine.

Let's hope Obama is up to the task.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have a question for your spirit guide if you are willing to ask him. It shouldn't involve you having to go into a deep meditation to get the answer - at least I dont think it will.

I have two pure-bred dogs with papers showing they are in fact pure-bred. However, they are completely different breeds. One of them is 12 years old, the other is just 1 1/2.

Can your spirit guide tell you what breeds my dogs are?

Jemison

Off-topic but does anyone know why my only option is 'post reply'? I used to be able to preview my post so that I could edit it but I don't have that option anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It won't happen now! Do you think the CIA is going to attack...now that it's over ATS? If they did attack, how do you think its going to go down? With it being posted over ATS in the past November?

If it did happen people like Michael Moore would have a hard on over it and would make a movie around it!

Who know's, mabay he's right about the CIA's intentions!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We've seen this a million times with other posts... please folks...don't feed the trolls.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

I believe this has gone on long enough, if someone doesn't put a stop to it, I WILL.

What is the purpose of you insisting that this thread be closed? Why not just ignore it if you find it so upsetting? Don't allow the attitude to get to you - it wastes your time and energy more than it does that of the OP.

Give the OP a chance to provide us with something from his spirit guide. Yes his attitude was over the top but let's move away from that and hope that he's learned a lesson about being arrogant and condescending.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Give the kid a break, whether or not he's genuine, having a laugh or delusional he still has the right to speak, just like the rest of us has the right to reply or completely ignore him. this is in the gray area after all and it will stay here unless he's proved right, then i suppose a ne forum of "see I told you so" will need to be opened.

PS: I've also only got reply button and no preview, been like that for a few days now

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So these are you answers huh?
I still see no evidence as to when these attacks will "occur" and how they will come about to happening.
At this time, I just don't see a terrorist attack happening here in the states within the next five to ten years.
However, the next attack will have nothing to do with any type of aircraft what so ever.
The airplane has been way to overdone by now. As far as I know, Birmingham only has about three hundred thousand to about three hundred twenty thousand residents. So why would you consider it a major city, even though it is a state capitol? There is, however, one problem that I see with the terror attack/disaster in Honolulu. Wrong side of the island, Honolulu is on the southeast side of the island. As for the attacks in Delaware, the only legit targets that I can think of would be the numerous refineries around Philadelphia, Pa. and Camden, New Jersey.

If these so-called attacks are just a prelude to war with Syria, then how are we going to fight the war? With all of our troops being deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq right now, it would seem pointless to fight with Syria. If that does happen, does that mean the draft will be reinstated? If it is reinstated, how many of us will try and dodge the draft as with Vietnam? As for World War III, it's coming but not within the next ten to fifteen year period. World War III will start when it is the least bit expected. I'm thinking more of an accidental missile launch will start it. That's just my wild guess though. If we do invade Syria, then how in the world are we going to fight Iran with basically no one to assist us with the execption of the British? Plus, I really do not see us invading either Kazakhstan and/or Bolivia for any reason.

Besides, I still do not see any evidence to support what your "spiritual advisor" has told you.
To me, it sounds like this is nothing but a hoax or fear mongering at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Im from the Philadelphia area and you made a good point that there are a few major places of interest in the area..You have Dover AFB in Delaware, A few oil/gas refineries on the Delaware River and the Coriell Building in Camden NJ...but I still see why not other HVT were forssen by his Jawa or whatever his spirit guides name is. I guess heavy doses of Trypthophane will enlighten him..We will wait with bated breath until after Thanksgiving Day..OP can you also ask your spirit guide if my house is going to sell soon and will the Flyers win the Stanley Cup..Thank you

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join