It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A little more info.. what kind of attacks.? biological? nuclear? conv?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you have proof, then law enforcement should see it. If you don't show it, then you must be part of the plot or making it up. I haven't figured out which yet. I guess we'll find out around the 12th or 30th of May, won't we?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Lets see.....

*New profile from like 2 days ago-check
*No evidence/back up- check
*Generalized info, many locations- check
*Info from an entity/alien/spirit/other unverifiable source- check

Looks like either.....

*fear mongering
*bored teen
*loon
*fantasy

I call hoax.. I dont mean just wrong, but intentional hoax.

I've seen too much of this crap on ATS. Wish it werent true.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by complexmind

I am not familiar with Sylvia Brown. I am 20, and I am what I think is a normal college student. I have no mental illnesses. I don't have any allergies. I am not on any medication. My family has never had a history of mental illness. For someone who hasn't experienced what I have naturally would think I were crazy. I in fact were very skeptical from the beginning. I was an absolute atheist and didn't believe in any type of energies let alone spirit guides. But when i speak to Zawa i hear his voice clear as day in my mind. I would use the example of him telling me Obama was going to be elected 44th president but I think anyone could of seen that coming. Oh, If you're so much holier than though then don't read my thread. Quit drinking the hater-aid.

I will post answers to these questions later tonight. So far i've got about ten people's questions.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Don't rush to dismiss this as a hate post...it's far from it. I'm with Solarstorm on this one. Trust nothing you get from a Oujia Board. This entity you have allowed to latch onto you will do nothing but play games with you, lie to you and allow you to make a fool of yourself, and yup, it can be really convincing. Tough medicine, but you need to learn some discrimination from this process. True spirit guides usually take a lot more work and effort to build a relationship with...they almost never "just show up". What ever this being is, he's having a really good time inflating your ego, and allowing to to run with what he tells you.

And anyway....why would be be giving *you* all this priceless information...and there is no disrespect meant to you here....when he knows that all you can do with it is post it on ATS to get flamed? Why isn't he giving it to the UN or Barak Obama or someone who works for Reuters?

Please believe me that there is no hate in this post...it's not meant to embarrass or disrespect you, but to point out that you're being played with, if these expereinces are real and you are telling the truth as you see it. Either way, you have to learn to challenge this information properly on a spiritual level before you can trust it and pass it on.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I'm sorry
I didn't know you were the definitive paranormal expert!
I am not a dabbler. I have done extensive research myself so i know not to believe anything a Ouija board tells me, I know all about tricksters. I know what is real and what is a joke. I know what is good and what is evil. So please, spare me with your expertise!

Oh and to answer your other question. I am the chosen one, that's why. I think you're just all jealous.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, my spirit guides tell me that there is a very stinky attitude at work here, and it's not mine. I really wonder how much experience of this kind of work we can realistically have at 20 years of age, when hormones are still wrecking our sense of which way is up, and any real advance in spiritual terms take years if not decades ( and you don't have very many of those). I've never claimed to have all the answers of be the greatest expert, but I do have a LOT of experience of this kind of work, and, I hope, the humility to handle it. I was trying to be as polite and as helpful as I could by suggesting that you might learn to challenge the information given to make it more accurate, but I'm not going to bother now, as The Chosen One clearly has no need of us mere fae.........

Ask Zoob what he thinks of the Fae, and come back and post it here, will ya?

Cx

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's right, the reason I'm so gifted is because I am a PRODIGY & the chosen one. But I will answer your questions tonight.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I will look forward to it.....but add this one, please? What are your checks and balances with Zoob? Who do you verify who he is and if he's for real? I wold love to know the exact process, if you're willing to share.

Cx

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well if that is true it is going to suck. I might not make it to 27. Bout the only thing they can hit her in Alabama is Talladega Supper Speedway. They going to kill 100,000 drunks. Remind me not to go this year.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

You said it buddy bravo! this just in........look for major ufo sighting on or about Dec. 25th, my sources tell me............LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You know what is good and what is evil? how can you know something into an abstract classification. you keep digging that hole buddy, and me and my fellow truth seekers will continue to rip you a new one.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Xilvius]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Fae, I thought you were exceedingly polite, thoughtful and caring and your posts did not come off as hateful in the slightest. I'm really quite shocked that anyone could interpret your desire to be helpful as anything but kind-hearted.

As for the OP, I think you should ask your spirit guide what prompted him to make himself known when he did and why is he suddenly giving you so much information?

Ask your spirit guide if he can tell you about a specific event that you can share with us - one that will occur in the next 72 hours and that we will be able to verify.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
People have been posting "The Next Big Attack on America" here ever since I can remember. They have even given dates when these "attacks" or "disasters" are going to occur. When that date comes and goes, all that we will probably have to say is that, "We told you so." From what I have been seeing, there will be no attack here in May of 2009. What we have here is fear mongering at it's best or worst.

I do want to these two following questions though.
Where is your evidence to prove that an attack will happen?
What is the "evidence" that supports your "inside information" as to when the attack will and how it will occur?

[edit on 20-11-2008 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

evidence of some sort to backup these claims is required, thanks

That was my first reaction but then I thought. What if, there is the most remote chance any of this is true? I mean even if it is so small as to be barely believed. If everyone is aware of it, every sees this coming, it is all over the web, what are the chances that it will go through? Imagine if one person started a post like this about 9/11 well before it happend and it made its way all over the net before 2001. Imagine how much harder it would have been to pull that off and get away with saying that they had no idea something like that might happen. We would all have had an idea that it might happen and there would be no excsuse there. It would have changed things for sure. Maybe not prevented it but what is the harm. If the OP is not true at all, what harm is passing it around?

If we ignore it and it happens, we will be sorry.

If we spread it and it does not happen, what harm is there?

p.s. I do want to add that I am not putting much stock in spirit guides or any of that mumbo jumbo or the OP's attitude about where this all came from. Just saying, any good sounding plot should at least be spoken out loud so just in case it happens, we at least checked off "Never imagined this would happen, that is why we had NORAD stand down and let highjacked planes fly around for hours." See, it just at least makes it harder for them when they do try. The OP may be crazy, wrong, misguided, but I just dont see why we should not read it, pass it on, and go back to our day.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge

" But I will answer your questions tonight."

OK I am here and anxiously awaiting what you have to reveal, let it fly, you've come this far, may as well save as many as you can if you truly have the connects...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

The harm is that people will become desensitized to threats if they are constantly hearing them and nothing ever comes to pass.

I understand what you are saying and on some level I agree. There is no harm in people keeping their eyes out for possible threats and it certainly would help deter terrorists if they knew that the public was on the lookout.

It's kind of a catch-22.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

The harm is that people will become desensitized to threats if they are constantly hearing them and nothing ever comes to pass.

I understand what you are saying and on some level I agree. There is no harm in people keeping their eyes out for possible threats and it certainly would help deter terrorists if they knew that the public was on the lookout.

It's kind of a catch-22.

Jemison

I totally agree if this is to start happening everywhere and all the time. It will do more damage that way. I was just thinking since it is just one that is so specific, lets let it go. I know there are lots of little threats like this but this has some detail and is not a trend, YET!

But I agree, and chances are just spreading this will cause more people to be want to tell their friends - "See that FBI alert, I made that one up." I guess there is no good way around it. OK, OP is a nutbucket, forget it.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
your a total D-bag with no credibility whatsoever.

get lost

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge
I've received information from several sources that the next attack led by the CIA will take place in May of 2009. It's been being planned for about 3 years now. 28 Hijackers are involved. Targets include Alabama, Delaware, Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Massachusetts, and Illinois. Syria is to be pinned with the blame. In order to stop them from creating another 9/11 I am desperate to get this information out to as many people as possible. These attacks are to coincide with several Jewish holidays.

Caps lock edit

[edit on 19-11-2008 by dbates]

First off, I am personally tired of SO many people acting as if the CIA is some gigantic, evil entity. It is very easy to caste accusations upon the secretive/classified aspects of a society, but with little to no proof in regards to any number of various claims, this is nothing more than slander. You may critique and criticize them all you want for actions or inactions which they have taken part in, but random, baseless claims like this serve no purpose aside from bashing 20,000 + Federal Employees who make measly pay in the Service of their Nation.

Second, why would a Terrorist even bother attacking Alaska, Alabama and the like? What are they attempting to accomplish, the melting of Glaciers and the destruction of Corn fields? I know, I am vastly oversimplifying the stakes here, but this is fairly ludicrous. The motive behind a Terrorist attack is to cause the Greatest Amount of Destruction, combined with the Greatest Loss of Life Possible. These two States both represent the very antithesis of such ideals. The way in which you describe "Hijackers" leads to ever further doubt, that such an attack involving Transportation Takeover Methods would involve these Locales as Targets.

As far as I am concerned, this is Food for Thought, but little more.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join