It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Okay I'll spill the beans.

I am actually psychic and my spirit guide told me about it. He told me to tell everyone and he promised it was the truth and he wouldn't make a fool out of me.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

And the posts about 2009 September extraterrestrials is false. They don't come around until 2010

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well I heard this rumor too

My source told me that the terrorists have been told to have a little more fun this time since they are about to martyred and all... make a statement against American Corporate Culture

So instead of planes they will be dressing up as American Corporate Symbols and running into crowded places...

For example:

In Alabama A terrorist dressed as the Kool Aid Man is going to run into the Anniston Museum of Natural History and Scream Oh Yeah! before blowing the place to bits

and in Alaska at The Carlson Center Mickey Mouse will be giving out Anthrax infected cheese outside a Hockey game...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FederalBlackAge

I am actually physic and my spirit guide told me about it. He told me to tell everyone and he promised it was the truth and he wouldn't make a fool out of me.

I hope you realize what kind of can of worms you have opened with this statement, and I am not so sure your "spirit guide" is what we call a "credible source" around here Maybe you should edit your post and say a friend at the CIA told you this.

I think everyone might want to remember that this is The Grey Area. This is what this section was made for.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

His name is Zawa, He is my spirit guide and he has connections in the CIA

He is very real.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It was moved by the mods from Government Projects, correctly apparently.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

my bad

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Dude, you are going to get seriously challenged on this. In essence it is a simple prediction. Nothing substantial behind it.

I remember the prediction of Chicago getting hit with a possible nuke last year but that never happened. They 'chatter' was out there and it was supposed to go down. There was even the mistaken 'Presidential emergency alert' that was shown supposedly in preparation of the 'planned' event.

Now, am I saying that our government is not capable of pulling of these false flags? Nope. Not saying that at all. Actually, I believe that most 'events' that start conflicts or change nations are pre-planned by people within that very country and government.

They think, mistakenly, that it is for the better good. Well, if this comes true (highly in doubt at this point) then I truly hope that the people don't swallow the goo that the people in power try to feed them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How does a "spirit guide" have connections in the CIA?

So what your telling me is that "spirits" have living friends? Come on...seriously... that makes sense to you?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm also friends with the Rockefellers, they confirmed

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I am actually physic and my spirit guide told me about it. He told me to tell everyone and he promised it was the truth and he wouldn't make a fool out of me.

So you're a physic then? Well, I'm psychic and I call BS! hehe

Sorry my friend. Having a degree in science (physics) doesn't make you able to speak with spirits.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Targets include Alabama, Delaware, Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, Massachusetts, and Illinois.

Delaware? Ah crap!

Not a surprise though. If this is true I wouldn't be surprised at all. I figured the refineries in Delaware/NJ/Philly would get nailed at some point. They are on the river and have easy access. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened already.

May ... Couldn't they wait until June so we could take vacation and leave the area for a while?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm also friends with the Rockefellers, they confirmed

So now, not only did your "spirit guide" tell you about this, but the Rockerellers CONFIRMED it?

Ok I'll bite, which Rockerfeller did you speak to, and how was this information confirmed?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

All of them, we are friends

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

All of them.... ok fine...now how did they confirm this information?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Okay I'm lying

But the only true information is that i was told by my spirit guide Zawa that all of this was going down. I want proof just like you do but i don't have any. If it happens, then great he was telling me the truth, if not, then great he was lying or im crazy. I'll be waiting till then.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

And the posts about 2009 September extraterrestrials is false. They don't come around until 2010

Actually... they don't come around at all. That's because we have not yet proven they exist.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gandaalf

Okay keep on thinking your so incredibly unique in this infinite universe

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

His name is Zawa, He is my spirit guide and he has connections in the CIA

He is very real.

How long have you been in contact with Zawa?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've had the best laugh in a few days reading this thread. Mark my words, this is not a one liner, but I almost fell off my chair in laughter when OP said ''OK I'm lying'' - brilliant, simply brilliant.

This is what makes me feel great about ATS, good spirit and good WUM's (Wind Up Messages) when things go boobie side up!

I read the thread out of pure amazement and it's most certainly AMAZED me.

PEACE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join