It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do you use above top secret . com?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
my exuse: i think it's a better form of news and information about what's happening in the WORLD. also i have a mental disorder that draws me to weird subjects of the like
( at least i think so - maybe i'm just weird )

whatever the reason, we all make the concious choice, maybe to refrain from ignorance, or to be interested in aliens and such when the public declares them not real. why do we go against the grain like this?

whats your reason?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Long story short... there is just some interesting stuff on here. It's reasonably well moderated. And a good deal of the people seem to be intelligent.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's part of my own version of psychotherapy to vent some of my "alleged" delusions that my "Christian" counselor won't allow me to discuss. Having the access to other plausable causes such as experimental government programs, gives me a more realistic and logical approach. Unfortunately, people here aren't much different by ignoring my posts.

Check MKultra as one example. The timeline fits with my recall also. Another is meetings and training with Russell Targ and other remote viewers in my home. Planted memories? maybe. False Memory Syndrome? Not likely.

I would like to see a group therapy section for these possibilites. Maybe in a chat room?

ATS is evolving.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I generally hear news 3 days before posted on MSM outlets by viewing ATS daily. Add to the fact that I get into conspiracies and love the Nazi links along with the "what the U.S. does to it's citizens" just amazes me with how cruel people can be without thinking of the outcomes of those lives that they hurt.

This is what keeps me coming back each day for more.

A_L

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Dating.

I reckon there's a lot of attractive but confused and vulnerable on here.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For me it's got conspiracies, news, UFOs, research, science etc... People on here can debate with civil respect to others. I get new ideas and perspectives from other members that I would never get from a news story. ATS has the highest standard " I believe " of staff members who not only moderate the forums but also give their own opinions and ideas. I love reading stories in the " Short Story " forum. There are some talented writers and poets in there. Best of all my Membership is free and the rules are simple. You can have your own blog on here and actually make money on a free website, now how can you beat that anywhere else. The members have become my cyber friends and some in real life. If you get to board typing you can sit back and watch a video on Video.AboveTopSecret.com. Listen to the ATSmix and just mingle with everyone. I love the creative avatars from members and mods that are free by just asking for one. Abovetopsecret is the best website for finding the truth if you dig deep enough to find it.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think its because i just cant accept that all there is to life is work, money, bills and all that other boring mundane slavery type existance!!!

I find i think different to other people around me, people that just see what is in front of them and thats it, or believe what they are told without questions...

Plus im a very spiritually aware person, and a total conspiracy nut! ATS caters for both ends of the spectrum i think!

I must say though, ATS is very addictive, if i dont log on for a few days, i worry that ive missed the end of the world!

-peace

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lol when it comes to message boards ATS it home for me. Its the only place if I wanted to I could spend all day reading and threading and posting.

Personal I come to the ATS for the spiritual teaching in the faith forums or the religious forums. Thats the biggest thing I am here for.

The second is the world news, NWO theory, info on new technology. Anything new age, space. All the big things in life. God bless

new topics

top topics

join