It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSI:Atlantology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
CSI: Atlantology storyline

Cue

[Dramatic and catchy and very edgy music]

[Rapidly flashing pictures of Atlantis....well ok a artist's imagination]

CSI:Atlantology

A nobody: Chief we just got a call on a body - looks like it might be a murder and a body.

Chief: Call the teams and lets roll - we only got an hour so we gotta solve this fast.

CSI:Science, - ready to roll boss we are ready to investigate.

CSI:Believers, - more than ready to believe 120%.

Together: What information do we have?

Chief: We had a call from a Mr. Plato, says there a body at 123 Azores street in downtown Atlantic. Says it’s a male, short, fat, brown hair and wearing a tunic.

Together: We're on it Chief!

[Scene changes to 123 Azores Street in the Atlantic part of town]

Together: Lets check this out and we'll meet back at the HQ to discuss what we found - lets move, we've don't have much time and I feel a commercial breathing down our neck.

CSI: Believer, wait a minute we're at the wrong location

CSI: Science, What?

CSI: Believer, We need to go to 456 Bimini

CSI: Science, Why the hell would we go there the reports says 123 Azores in downtown Atlantic. There is a body there, says it’s a male, short, fat, brown hair and wearing a tunic

CSI: Believer, Nope we need to go to 456 Bimini and look for a female, tall, skinny with blonde hair wearing a robe with a crystal on her forehead.

CSI: Science, Who called that in?

CSI: Believer, No one called it in it was channeled

CSI: Science, Oh no here we go again…..are you going to do the Abydos Vic trick on us again?

CSI: Believer, No, no Science we’re right on this one. I’ll show you guys – its amazing.

CSI: Science, Uh huh well we’re gonna go thru the place and see what we find. You do whatever you feel you need to do.

[Both teams, Science and Believers launch into their investigations, lots of shifting action shots, thoughtful looking and rather overly good looking people wearing expensive clothes working hard (the new age guys looking somewhat better than the Science guys however)]

[Commercial break]…buy expensive crap you don’t need – buy buy...

[CSI: Atlantology] returns with some more graphic shots of Mayan Temples and a trowel

[Focus in on the HQ]

Chief: Okay what did you guys find out? You first Science.

CSI: Science, We had a report of a crime, a murder and a description of the body, but we couldn’t find a body. Lots of evidence of people in the area before and after the reported incident. But no fingerprints, blood, DNA, bullets, Ballistics, chemicals, textiles – nothing at all, lots of evidence against a murder and body, no evidence for it. I suspect there is NO body and its all a hoax.

Chief: Shocking, What about you Believer?

CSI: Believer, We proved conclusively that there was murder and we found the body.

CSI: Science, What the hell?

CSI: Believer, Starting in with curses and ridicule I see. We read the paper and talked to people in the area who told us that someone else told them that their cousin’s ex-boyfriend had seen the crime and the body. We know the body is at 456 Bimini.

CSI: Science, Wait minute we scoured 123 Azores, found nothing and moved over to 456 Bimini – didn’t find a thing – so where is this body?

CSI: Believers, There is a body, I feel it very strongly, not having a body would just be too boring, so there is a body, but someone is hiding it!

CSI: Science, Who are these unspeakable swine?

CSI: Believers, You guys!

CSI: Science, WTF? Are you nuts?

CSI: Believer, There you go attacking the messenger. I'll say it again but you heard me the first time, you are hiding the body.

CSI: Science, Why in the hell would we do that – we LOVE finding bodies – it’s what we do!

CSI: Believer, Because you don’t want people to know that people get murdered, or that in fact the Vic even existed!!!

CSI: Science, Wait, we’ve found bodies before. Heck we cleared up that Minoan case, the Sumerian unknown body case even that circus with the Harrappa – why would we now hide this body?

CSI: Believer, Because you have to hide the body because you’re evil and want to hide the existence of the Vic. Now I’m not blaming you guys personally, you’re just dupes. It’s the “organization” that is doing it.

CSI: Science, What organization, Where? Who? When? What?

CSI: Believer, I cannot answer those questions, but I know it exists because it’s the group that hides the body.

CSI: Science, So there’s an organization that none of us knows about who work in the field - that somehow controls everything we do ? That’s crazy!

CSI: Believer, You see you’re attacking again. You just need to believe that the organization exists, you don’t need proof it exists.

CSI: Science, What evidence do you have there was even a body to hide?

CSI: Believer, We have irrefutable evidence.

CSI: Science, Such as?

CSI: Believer, We have buckets of hearsay, that we care to take as truth which we found after very carefully cherry picking thru the data. Well also of course have our vaunted channelers, Ms and Mr. X, Y and Z.

CSI: Science, Hold on, X says the body was in Bolivia, Y says it’s in Cuba and Z says it definitely in Crete.

CSI: Believers, Yes, you are starting to believe, good.

CSI: Science, Soooo which one is it?

CSI: Believers, I like Cuba but we accept all opinions, we don’t judge.

CSI: Science, Cuba? There’s no evidence linking the Vic with Cuba?

CSI: Believer, Can you prove with 100% accuracy that the Vic has NEVER been to or looked at Cuba?

CSI: Science, Ah no not with 100%, there is always a chance some evidence might show up at some point, but there is all that contra-evidence.

CSI: Believers, Yes, you see you’ve just proved our point. The Vic is from Cuba and the other stuff is just tsk tsk, we don’t need to worry about.

[Commercial break] Buy more crap, buy more crap.....

…..to be continued

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oooh! I'm on pins and needles!

Will there be any alien involvement? And what about the Egyptians. I heard rumors that the Egyptians were involved with the first body! I also heard that they put all the documents involving that body into a big huge room that's underneath a secret location known to just about everybody!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wonderful. How about aliens

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Well dang I forgot all about this and have never finished it. I blame society for taking up my time.

new topics

top topics

join