It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Thoughts on Power Structures, Wars, and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Firstly, I would just like to say hello ATS! I have been lurking through your forum for a good bit now. I'm very glad that I found a site that has so many intelligent well read people who(for the most part) think before they speak, and have many thought provoking things to share here. Many thanks are in order for all the great reads! That being said, I have some things that are on my mind that I would just like to get off my chest, and I feel as though there are many more who feel the same as myself. It would be nice to know what you all think of these things. I am going to touch on a few subjects that have been flowing through my mind.. comment on what you will. I would almost say I am not quite sure how to put this into words in the best particular order, so here goes.

Everything that has to do with the ruling power structures, wars, taking away of our rights, world ending 2012 scenarios and the like, are things that really frantically worrying about is not the most important thing. It just seems like most of us are missing the bigger picture here. I'm sure we will all face our own set of challenges in this lifetime. Life is a learning experience after all, is it not? I feel as if we are being sent back to incarnation because we are not doing what we are supposed to be doing to teach ourselves new lessons when provided with these challenges. Just being a good person by nature in general maybe? Not because you feel as if that is what is right so that once you die you can move on to 'heaven' instead of 'hell', but because you feel deep within yourself that it is your own Truth. Such as the concepts of the soul coming back into incarnation to fine tune things that were desired to be so, thus having to forget everything it knew. Let's face it, there is no one that can say they do not think they need to improve anything about themselves. We must WAKE UP TO OUR TRUE SELVES. That is the whole point we are here. You just need to learn how to tune in and listen to what you already know. This is all just a game, the best kind of virtual reality. Everything will balance out in the end because it has to. If everything is truly infinitely connected, there can be no paradoxes. That is the whole irony, is it not?

Take the movie industry as a perfect example that is right in your face! Most of the scenarios are in fact true things that are going on(I myself cannot wait to see Tom cruise as a Nazi for a good laugh)! How can all of these things be so far from the truth as we know it? Is it only these people who direct what we watch who have vast, vivid imaginations? Sorry, but I don't think so. It also makes no sense to me that all the people who talk and truly believe in the karmatic balance of all things are seriously convinced at the same time that the world we live in is going to s!@# and nothing more! Talk about the mother of all paradoxes! I'm not saying we need to not take our lives so seriously, maybe just slightly re-direct our thinking. Just some food for thought.

As for the world going downhill and times getting considerably hard, that is fine with me. I'm not saying I am excited by this idea, rather that I will just take and deal with whatever may come my way, not blaming it all on the 'Bad Guys'. It just makes me wonder why we have such lessons to be learned at this time. Look at humanity as a whole. I would say we are in need of much fine-tuning indeed. I myself will just act as Ghandi with the NON VIOLENT RESISTANCE. I feel as if our lesson here is to not learn survival tactics, but rather learn and spread that there is good/light/love that can never be taken away, and to help each other. Even if one does not believe in all being connected, we still are all here on the same plane of existence, and have to work with each other regardless. I for one will only be sending out my thoughts of love for all.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by ohh_pleasee]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
if this is all really all a game I want more ram

new topics

join