It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herculean Effortedness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
On this subject of immoral imortality of suffering, when the semi-Deity Hercules was punished for failure to perform his "tasks" of great strength, and descended to the 'course of nature'; where he stays now forever doomed to be eaten by the Raven at his LIVER. And, as recourse have re-establishment via intervention.

Quick uptake---if a subject were clinically approached, often, by all parties in a semi-Medical faction, uh that's fashion. And, given that this is possible due to thought abstract. Why, then, would FEAR be a factor for say, this superior form. This Hercules. As the tradition is handed down, he failed his instruct. To be "REformed".

To say of Herculean Effort is to take upon an "impossible" task with known failure outcome. Impossible. Give HUMAN knowledge of repair in the Medical Field, why would Philosophers have the cleansing organ so torn at, with what's observed as natural.

This fear, is a rewrite of causality of known conflicting with desirable I would think. Don't know, liver-pump makin' racket and can't think straight

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't Prometheus who had his liver consumed forever? I don't remember Hercules being involved in that. I thought it was Prometheus' punishment for giving mankind fire.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Prometheus, was the guy getting his liver eaten out. Not quite sure what your point is Eyecatching or what is has to do with Ancient and lost civilizations

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yah dfeinately PRo got chain. herc had a diesease or soemthing, got put on a pire of fire and chsoe to be burnt to death.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes ... in Hercules quest for the Apples of Hesperides, Hercules comes upon Prometheus who is sentenced to have his liver eaten repeatedly by an eagle. Hercules kills the eagle, and Prometheus tells Hercules the secret to getting the apples in gratitude.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm someone else that was going to make a point about it being Prometheus' liver being repeatedly chewed out.

Can I also ask the title to be modified? The word "effortedness" is breaking my eyes.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes, ya'll are correct, No-in differunt.

But, alas. What have I expected to learn, from boys looking for that special occassion to where there favorite little dress. OOBE can dadoobie.

While, hacking my entries bad making fun of a bytched dude they don't no no mo'.

Ha, get that...

new topics

top topics

join