It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we debunk a fake staged Alien attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by damagedoor
reply to post by Getsmart

Well, walking up to the hologram and giving it a good kick should get the ball rolling. Or just wait for it to try to attack you and fail miserably due it to being a bunch of light.

If it's accompanied with a directed sonic pressure it'll knock you off your feet. But still there would be no substance, but what you think is real, is real, right?

Honestly, I have no idea why anyone would believe the governments of the world were colluding in such an impossible, impractical and pointless manner.

Happy, free and fully functional paople do not need governments to be able to live a siustainable life. Fearful people do.
it's not about power though, most people in the government won't have a clue of what they're a part of. Most of them doesn't even today. This is "above their paygrade". The underlying intention is to get you to be sick of being fearful and then teach yourselfs not to be.

There will be a 50 year fascism state in the western world for some, but only for those humans who're still strictly bound to the material existence and prefer security before responsibility. I'll probably live in it for some time even though i won't be a part of it's propagation. I'm more of a pleadian engineering trooper, working silently and efficiently behind the lines.

For those who don't give in to fear and who don't want us to arm planet earth to the teeth and break a VERY old universal law that says "NO WEAPONS IN SPACE!" and begin a crusade to "rid the cosmos" of all evil, there will probably be options to create a parallell existence of abundance instead.

Those who have their focus here and only here will only get experiences from here. I rid myself of my fear of death the moment a few years ago i actually died and out of love for my close ones invented a method to restart the body from outside of it, enter it again and keep it breathing until it's natural breathing kicked in by itself.

That simply means that it is very difficult to sell "security" to me nowadays. If my government tell me i'm in danger I usually don't belive them anyway. They lie too much already + that they've passed several food additives in late years that i KNOW are harmful while they ban things i know are completely harmless. So, the only one capable and competent enough nowadays to run My life, decide My future possibilities, collect experience and decide what and what not to eat, is Me.

the sooner the rest of you realizes that, the quicker this universe can evolve. We're getting tired of waiting for you but since this damn cosmos is a symbiosis of all particles in all dimensions we can not move forward unless you do. So, that's simply where we are today.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Hmmm 3D holographic UFO's

Won't do much good if a bird flies through it. Or a plane. Or a cloud....

Holographic invasion? Absurd!

Not necessarily.

The governments could say that they are from another dimension and are only capable of partially manifesting themselves in ours.

However, the energy from their weapons remains relatively undiminished because only the craft are phasing in and out of the dimensions and once the weapon is fired, the energy stays in this one - having left the constantly phase shifting craft.

Heck, they could probably even say the same things about the beings in the craft. The governments could say that the things on their belt which allows them to explore our environment and use their weapons to "interact" with it. The same principle applies to these weapons as those on the craft, obviously)

*also, the water supplies across much of the world (everywhere possible) will be slightly drugged and we will be sprayed by mind-altering drugs to increase our susceptibility to suggestion. Oxytocin is a likely candidate for aerial dispersal.

The drugs in the water could be attributed to an advance attack on behalf of the aliens.

...Or the government could concoct a devastating biological weapon to release and blame it on the aliens. The government could say the aliens constructed it using data gathered from the hundreds of thousands of abductions they have been performing - so that they could make absolutely sure it killed us all.

The holograms and explosion would just be a bonus if a bio-plague was released, or worse; A nanotechnological virus... At that point, holographic trickery would be the least on peoples minds as it would be the virus that was doing most of the killing.

I bet an ATS member would be the first to call B if it happened.
==

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A large percentage of flying saucer type UFO's really are built by humanity. The technology for such vehicles has been in existence since the 1930's. The spacecraft is propelled by a powerful electromagnetic generator.

Most countries in the world today have such technology and spacecraft. Although I seriously doubt they shall announce this in an official capacity unless they coerced into doing so. These human made ufo's are now used to make humanity believe that they are seeing alien ufo's. Of course many of you here will be well aware of all this. But amongst the fake human made ufos are true alien ufos that indeed visit the earth. Most are just sophisticated information gathering drone probes and a small number of real alien spacecraft actually do come to observe humanity.

You don't need to debunk a staged ufo alien attack. In todays world, the people of earth are not so naive or foolish to fall for a technological party trick. That is created by a government or organization with intentions of manipulation and/or control over humanity. I have more faith in humanity than I do of a higher power. Sometimes that faith is tested but eventually humanity always manages to shine and succeed.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

How can we debunk a fake staged Alien attack?

In a nutshell, don't lose your cool and don't buy the first bottle of snake oil that is offered.

If and when there comes the day when Earth is visited by a real ET, it will be the most momentous event in all of human history. Nothing short of the second coming (which may be the same thing) can come close. So... the first thing is to be sure that it is what it appears to be. Whether a handshake or sudden electric death from above, we have good reason to question the source.

History has shown time and again that governments and the power elite cannot be trusted. If they say a stop sign is red... just be sure to have a look for yourself anyway.

I hate cliche' but... my rule of thumb is to trust no one; believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Following this, you will most likely find that you are not alone and that in the end, the truth will out... whatever it happens to be.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I will just go to my cellar for several days, and hope a holographic bacteria is invented to deal with this fake alien invasion...aye.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
IF the NWO DOES do something like that we're in trouble... people won't even believe the true story of 9/11 with the videos and evidence of explosives! [any comments to 9/11 please hold for another thread - it's an example]

I would hope two things given the scenario:

1) Other groups of aliens show up as the good guys (and hopefully they ARE the good guys!)

2) People in the know, or at least in the "conspiracy theory know," gather together. The sheeple will buy whatever's on the news, period.

The decisions based on this scenario would need to be taken out of the hands of the NWO - a difficult task!

Flag and star - it's a scary thought that the NWO, as you call them, could have control over how a visitation pans out.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hi and huggs...

I never thought much into this concept,,,,

common scense tells me "REAL" ET's wouldnt even need to enter our atmosphere even to attack us,,,,they could send down some nasty plagues or such that could destroy everything...
there far more advanced and wouldnt need ray guns or lazer beams to wipe s out.....

As for getting everyone to stand as one and join together would be a major challenge...

Theres some movies about meteors' coming to destroy us and say we got several months to stop them,,,
even if we were making headway and there was a good chance we could blow them up,,,,,there would be countless numbers of idiots who would be rioting,,,looting,,,killing reguardless....

very interesting topic!

Amy

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just don't think about remote viewing of possible options. Put yourself into equation in position of mind somebody from Venezuela.

What is primary? If I need to do it I would stage it with help of someone "what you see is what you get" then detonate nukes into major cities in some part of planet with high population.

Put eyes of media into enemy with media using what is know, stage people into fear state where they are easy controllable after effect.

Supply every government on planet with technology to chip everyone to be sure they are not "terrorist alien clones".

Some people who are against this plan should be dead by natural life span by now, and not in the know expecting nothing going to happened . Do not brief new presidents and any government and do not let them know what is going on basis "they do not exist".

After surprise unite everyone on planet against new "enemy", create new council and new gov. Estimate always danger and causalities from some remote areas like Antarctic, Atlantic sea for time no less then 30 years, where no one can easy penetrate. Meanwhile, behind scene, establish new pacts and one controlling council body. Then reestablish recovery plan for resources. Engage "Brave" program to nuke nearby passing comet where is "headquarter" for "alien activities".

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i think this might be of some connection to the subject.i took it from alien encounters by chuck missler

"Contactees have been told that the Space Beings hope to guide Earth to a period of great unification, when all races will shun discriminatory sep-arations and all of humankind will recognize its responsibility to every other life fora existing on the planet. The Space Beings also seek to bring about a single, solidified government, which will conduct itself on spiritual principles and permit all of its citizens to grow constructively in love"

well thnx nwo sons but no cigar

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The real questions are:

Can our govt. really pull it off?

Most likely, remember 911?

Would benevolent E.T. forces prevent this from happening in the 1st place?

Which benevolent E.T. forces? If there were benevolent E.T. force out there would our government attempt a 'false flag' alien attack, knowing that the real aliens would be pissed at having their reputation besmirched?

What happens afterward?

The REAL bad aliens will use the cover of the 'false flag' attack to slip in and really blow things up

Well I know I would

[edit on 13-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yseeker32

Originally posted by damagedoor
reply to post by Getsmart

Well, walking up to the hologram and giving it a good kick should get the ball rolling. Or just wait for it to try to attack you and fail miserably due it to being a bunch of light.

If it's accompanied with a directed sonic pressure it'll knock you off your feet. But still there would be no substance, but what you think is real, is real, right?

And what if they throw some blasts from space based lasers and particle beam weapons into the fray... what then?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: You asked "And what if they throw some blasts from space based lasers and particle beam weapons into the fray... what then?"....well isn't obvious? Since we'll all be bedazzled the cunning
's will run...Yep..Ads!!!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
common scense tells me "REAL" ET's wouldnt even need to enter our atmosphere even to attack us,,,,they could send down some nasty plagues or such that could destroy everything...

OR

like in this video... it's not even about attack, but simply demolition

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My first post on ATS...

I was looking at a couple of documents on the disclosure project's website the other day, and this one seems to point to the same conclusion as the title of this thread...

"Space holographic deception technologies are in place, tested and ready to fire. "

Read the full document here:

Cosmic Deception

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Vyncent]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Imagine if you will

Ramadan at Mecca...

All of a sudden in the sky above Allah appears...

A voice in your head speaks to you...

"The Voice of Allah" weapon returns
www.thelivingmoon.com...

And before ya say "Pfftt sci fi..."

They are already using it for advertising

I hear voices: Could highly directional sound advertising be the next big thing?
news.cnet.com...

So could they pull it off? Yuppers

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyncent

Congrats on your first post...I give you your first star! Interesting doc from Steven M. Greer MD. You are correct to be concerned of a fake alien attack. Big Gov will use anything to bring in their cherished NWO.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I liked BWO better Bush's World Order

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I liked BWO better Bush's World Order

HA! Never thought of that...maybe we could start an new acronym. God knows that we need a few more...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join