It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZEITGEIST "Venus Project" Founder is a New Ager & RAELIAN ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I loved zeitgeist, and I also loved Zeitgeist Refuted. The truth is between but leans more to Zeitgeist I think. I am really bummed about the Zeitgeist movement. The venus project is crap and I hate how Zeitgeist gives a bunch of great info and then tries to use that info to twist us into believing in the venus project.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aelphaeis_mangarae

Knowing that the Theosophical Society was founded by Madame Helena Blavatsky would be knowing enough about the ZEITGEIST documentaries.

What is the issue with Blavatsky? And what does her founding of the theosophical society have to do with Zietgist?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
New Ager, RAELIAN, Wiccan, Satinist, Christian, Mormon, Muslim?

Does it really matter? Freedom of religion. All I heard in the movies is you can believe what you want, not no religion or a state religion.

Sorry I may have missed your point.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I fail to see the relevance. What if the genius behind the cure to cancer turns out to be a voodoo practitioner or a satanist. If you had terminal cancer, you would still take it wouldn't you? If the idea is solid who cares who comes up with it? The real focus of criticism of the Zeitgeist films should be criticized for their views on the Venus project and a resource based economy as these topics are what the films are really about and were created to promote. Yes the sections on religion and 9/11 can be at least partially debunked but that does not make the argument for a radically different resource based society unsound.

<< 1   >>

join