It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT Witness Account + Security Video Potentially Prove Aircraft Strikes Pentagon AND NoC Theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412836

Let's save the gas and record a debate over the phone instead.

Debate?

What's there to debate? You are supposed to be providing evidence for your claims, Craig. So far, you are just hand-waving, making unsupported claims, spamming threads in which you are asked repeatedly to provide verified eyewitness or media reports that nay jet flew over and away from the Pentagon, and generally just being the troll that you are.

There is nothing to debate. You make the claim, you provide the evidence.

Got that, Craig?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

LOL no, tonight is not good for me. I do have a job and a life and stuff, and should this be decided upon I'd like to give it due consideration as opposed to some rushed event.

I want to debate in person because I want to see with my own eyes what kind of person you are. The internet is the land of make-believe. It's far too easy to make all kinds of silly aspersions about someone's personality online, or even on the phone, as opposed to having the person sitting in front of you.

I want you to see the face of someone who has an honest, founded intellectual disagreement with you, because I can't help but wonder if you surround yourself with sycophants.

C'mon, it'll take an afternoon. Come look a detractor in the eye and tell them they are wrong and then prove it.

Also given that I have but a cell phone that doesn't work with induction coils there's no way for me to make a record of the event. Wouldn't want just a single record that could be edited to suit a particular point of view, would we?

[edit on 24-11-2008 by cogburn]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cogburn

Not a chance.

It would be an utter waste of time.

You are nothing but an anonymous antagonist so I have nothing to lose by refusing to meet you.

You have not demonstrated any legitimate knowledge of the evidence and you have provided no valid argument for or against anything at all.

You have not shown yourself to be a worthy adversary in any way whatsoever.

You can't even support your alleged "theory" in this thread!

In fact you have not even been able to verbalize what your so called theory is!

Sorry man but you have completely failed to put forward a coherent argument on the internet and I am quite certain you would flounder pathetically on the phone.

You don't come off to me as honest, trustworthy, or remotely likable and I have no interest whatsoever in meeting you.

Go get some independent verifiable evidence and construct a coherent argument and maybe we'll talk.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If you two want to discuss meeting or what you think of each other, I suggest you take it by way of u2u, and leave out the insults and name calling in your posts.

Any further bickering or name calling will result in your post being removed and a possible post ban. That goes for anyone else as well.

Please discuss the topic and not each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join