It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(terrorism) More US Deaths follow Iraqi Butchery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When I saw this thread, it had 666 page views. Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
They have released the identity of all four men.

Jerko "Jerry" Zovko, 32; Scott Helvenston, 38; Michael Teague, 38; and Wesley Batalona, 48.

Yes. It's still very curious, though. The media also refuses to mention the female soldiers coming home missing arms, legs and eyes. It would kill Bush in election.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I find it completely laughable that the footage of this atrocity was shown ALL OVER THE WORLD except in the USA.

Is it too graphic to show to soft-hearted Americans? Don't want to interrupt the new episode of Fear Factor?

What a joke.

Americans need to realize that the whole REST OF THE PLANET gets a clearer picture of the Iraqi day-to-day violence than anyone in the US who watches American media does. Your government and media are complicit in HIDING things from you.

Of course, they're probably doing it "for your own good", but it appears to me that they don't have the authority (moral or legal) to do that.

Censorship, pure and simple. And while you wonder why all these Iraqis hate American guts (and spill them),
Iraqi dead are not counted by the occupation powers, nor reported on the major US networks... But you'd better believe that Arabic news shows show EVERYTHING. As do most other countries that claim to have a "free" press.

The day after this specific atrocity, 5 US Marines were killed only 20 miles from Fallujah by a roadside bomb and 15 Iraqis were wounded by a car bomb in the city of Baquba, apparently intended for an Iraqi police convoy.

You didn't see the footage of these 15 dead Iraqis? Everyone else did.

Your government and your media are telling you what they figure you need to hear. They're making a judgement call on what they figure your brain can handle.

Can I get a Sieg Hiel? Because that's getting pretty close to fascism.

jako

you want to understand Iraqis? read what they read.

english.aljazeera.net...

Can you say collective punishment? Looks like Bush has taken some pages fromthe book of Sharon.

"At least five people have been killed and several others injured after two US Apache helicopters launched an air strike targeting an al-Sadr bureau in al-Shula area of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

According to Aljazeera's correspondent, a number of adjacent houses were damaged in the strike.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Jakomo]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join