It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Soul Know All?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I have been told by a Christian teacher at my school that the soul knows all; this was after I picked up a card from a deck and said the name of it without looking. That was about a year ago and I only remembered it today after I opened a combination lock with out paying attention (not my combination lock).
So that got me thinking maybe the soul does know all coz I didn’t know the code for that lock and just to guess I would have a very very low chance of unlocking it first go. So I believe my soul knew the code and kinda took over my subconscious mind and my hands just did it.
And if the soul knows all that would explain a lot of Psychic abilities like seeing the future or reading people’s thoughts. I believe the soul isn’t apart of our time so it would know everything from the past, present or future there for we may get little visions of any of the 3 at any time when our brain and our soul are communicating or something. Also reading people’s thoughts if the soul knows all it would know what other people are thinking so we may sometimes be able to not read thoughts but know thoughts.
I would love to hear anyone’s input positive or negative.
Thanks from Thor

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why don't you to log in as Benarius and let your hands do it all...send a post as me...then I will re-consider paying another visit to this thread...and to your home.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
Why don't you to log in as Benarius and let your hands do it all...send a post as me...then I will re-consider paying another visit to this thread...and to your home.

well I dont think people control when it happens, unless they train them self
but why dont you forget about the lock part and read the rest and then tell me if you agree or disagree.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Of course. No I don't think the soul knows it all. But I think is aware of it all. It's up to the individual to make the soul part of their living experience. The more you concern yourself with it, the more life can get mysterious. For those who think only in logical terms, they seem to have no connection to the soul at all. Also, don't try to analyze everyhting when something unusual happens, just be happy that it happened to you. Life is full of surprises if you don't constantly look for it.

new topics

top topics

join