It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family Buys 98,842 Acre Property In Parguay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Bush Family Buys 98,842 Acre Property In Parguay

file:

Bush Buys Land in Northern Paraguay

Buenos Aires, Oct 13 (Prensa Latina) An Argentine official regarded the intention of the George W. Bush family to settle on the Acuifero Guarani (Paraguay) as surprising, besides being a bad signal for the governments of the region.

Luis D Elia, undersecretary for the Social Habitat in the Argentine Federal Planning Ministry, issued a memo partially reproduced by digital INFOBAE.com, in which he spoke of the purchase by Bush of a 98,842-acre farm in northern Paraguay, between Brazil and Bolivia.

The news circulated Thursday in non-official sources in Asuncion, Paraguay.

D Elia considered this Bush step counterproductive for the regional power expressed by Presidents Nestor Kirchner, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Evo Morales, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.

He said that "it is a bad signal that the Bush family is doing business with natural resources linked to the future of MERCOSUR."

The official pointed out that this situation could cause a hypothetical conflict of all the armies in the region, and called attention to the Bush family habit of associating business and politics.
(visit the link for the full news article)

New Link : www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Others speculate that this may even be a proposed safe zone or hide out for the Bush Family which is strategically located in the central south American region, this farm is not only remote but geographically located in a position that would remain secure during times of massive earth changes of the biblical scale.

I personally think that the Bush family would already have their golden tickets for the US based facilities already in place for global war or earth changes, regardless they have managed to acquire the funds for this massive piece of land. Considering that a US president gets $400K a year Mr. Bush must have been very frugal with his money.... or their oil and military shareholdings must be finally paying nice dividends! Now that's what I call a transparent efficient government!

file:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
News link not working .... here it is for cut and paste

file://localhost/Users/Pierre/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Bush%20Buys%20Land%20in%20Northern%20Paraguay%20-%20Prensa%20Latina.htm

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sorry dude, you're trying to link to a file on your computer. It needs to be online somewhere for a link to work.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Am I reading this correct? Does it say nearly 100,000 acres, or an enormous piece of land that should never conceivably be owned by one "monarch" but belongs to the citizens of that country?

I hope they have a revolution and chase them off! I think its time the people take it all back!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
does paraguay extradite to the u.s.a.?

this would be interesting if he was just trying to run away forever and hide

i have family in argentina, ill make the trip up north and attempt to get the bastard

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Call me crazy but this has been covered already. Need more links?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Wow I thought this was going to be BS until I started looking into it. Nice, no extradition. I personally don't think the old boy would have much to worry about in the US, but hey it could happen. I guess it's a good sign he's getting scared.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Topic already covered here: Bush Purchases 99,000 Acre Hide-Away in Paraguay

Please post any replies in the ongoing thread.

Thank you

Semper

[edit on 11/19/2008 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

join