It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm just curious if anybody knows what this is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I came across this website, and was wondering if anybody knows what it's counting down to.

www.altarsofscience.com...

I know it's supposed to represent the antimatter canister in Angels and Demons (I couldn't find any links on the page, so I've got nothing else) and it comes up to this day: Thursday May 14, 2000 (No Idea if this means anything: upcoming.yahoo.com...) But what else? I actually found the link on Illuminati.com which seems to be some sort of search engine. (Hey, I got bored, and was curious)

Anyways, I'd just like to hear some thoughts on what it might be counting down, if not just a random ticker... seems kind weird for an A&D fan to go through all the trouble of making a sight JUST to put a fake countdown on it. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It's also all of these things in jewish history: (That just happened to be the next link in google search)

www.chabad.org.../14/2009

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Maybe a movie premiere for a movie currently under production. If it's a movie, I'd say that it would have to be what they were hoping to be a major film of immense proportions. Pure speculation on my part, though.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"© 2008 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All Rights Reserved."

At the bottom of the page.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I would say it is a count down to the movie Angels and demons:

Check the bottom of the page:

© 2008 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All Rights Reserved.

And after a quick calculation of 176 days left it goes right up to the release date of Angels and Demons:
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It looks like the words read "Illuminati" behind the time capsule sort of thing, and it also say on the very bottom of the screen "© 2008 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All Rights Reserved".

Looks like something to do with an upcoming movie.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nerds

I don't know what it is to answer your first question, but i took a look at the source code and this is what i found...

We will destroy your four pillars, brand your preferiti and sacrifice them on the altars of science...and then bring your church down upon you. Vatican City will be consumed by light.

Seems like a bold statement! i will do a little more research, but i think the first question someone needs to answer is what could that device be!?!?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Yes, it's Angels and Demons. The countdowns for the day it opens.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Okay, thank you very much. I was wondering when it was to hit the theatres.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Heres the trailer

www.loadedparanormal.com

top topics

join