It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspirational Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What's your most favourite or inspirational movie clip?

My favourite inspirational moment is from the movie...

...I am Legend

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

The end of gladiator was very inspiring for me. Probably the only time that I ever wanted to stand up and clap in a movie theater.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The ending saloon scene from Unforgiven. Not sure how inspiring it is, but every time I see it I get goose bumps.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I can't stop at one I will probably have to post more

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

[edit on 20-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I found many scenes in this movie inspirational - this is the best I could find

[edit on 20-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
When he says, "I will not bury my son, my son will bury me!" Very emotional. The love of a father to his child is something that I find very inspirational.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have not seen that movie - sitting here bawling my eyes out - I will have to go out and buy it now.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I actually cried at the ending of Gladiator... a great film!

Unforgiven... all I can say is, nobody does it quite like Eastwood!

Well I'm Scottish, so I guess I should have chosen Brave Heart myself lol... I love that film

John Q… is such an emotionally powerful film and is in my top ten of all time.

I think we could all do with a lawyer like Al Pacino in this movie, if we ever needed one lol

I haven’t seen Martin Luther, Destiny-fate, that's one movie I'm gona have to see.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is inspirational.....one of my favorite scenes from any movie. Hard to choose just one clip from such an amazing film.

Dances With Wolves

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah that's a beautiful movie Blackops and your right, it's so hard to pick out just one scene from such an amazing movie

Although for some reason the scene with the wolf, is the scene I remeber the most.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
One of the best endings I have ever seen in a movie. A real triumph of the human spirit...truly a cinematic work of art. Morgan Freeman's best work as an actor.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow I have really enjoyed all these clips - I love this thread - I tried to flag it but some reason could'nt - I will try again later

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

lol Sorry still posting - A River Runs through it - This was such a beautiful movie - about a bygone era that seemed to make alot more sense than the " times " we currently live in. I just love the simplicity of this movie

[edit on 23-11-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And last one I swear lol Titanic - a beautiful story about everlasting love - something so perfect it transcends this physical reality.

Edn

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I may add, Amélie.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Edn]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Destiny-Fate: Dont stop. I like all the scenes you've posted up to now.

I was going to post a titanic clip myself but thought it would look too cheesy. I was waiting for someone else too

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks Skyfloating
There’s nothing too cheesy for this thread lol
Shame on me, I haven’t seen Vanilla Sky
but from the clip’s I’ve seen its looks great.
Dead Poet’s Society… There are so many things to learn in just this one movie alone and so many inspirational moments. "Carpe diem"

Thanks BlackOps719
The Shawshank Redemption… Now there’s an inspirational work of art, in movie terms. The ending has a beautiful quality to it, which I just cant describe in words.

Thank you Destiny-fate
Haven’t I seen you somewhere before !

We Were Soldiers…I haven’t see the movie but after watching that clip, I felt I was ready to go into battle myself. lol
A River Runs through it… A beautifully moving tale about life, love and loss, very elegantly made.
Titanic… The greatest romantic movie ever !

Thanks Edn
Amélie… My Czech friend tells me this is a good movie, unfortunately I haven’t seen it yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join