It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

al Qaeda Terror Attack Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Linky

Israeli source claimed that the Al Qaeda “notice said the operation “is very near” and “precise instructions were in the hands of “the fighters, who are already on their way to America” armed with bin Laden’s orders. The pretext offered for the attack is the rejection by the US and Europe of al Qaeda’s four-year old truce offer whose original pre-condition was the withdrawal of their armies from Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And this:

Linky

Lord West of Spithead, the Home Office Security Minister, spoke recently of a “huge threat”, saying: “There is another great plot building up again and we are monitoring this.”

Intelligence chiefs on both sides of the Atlantic have indicated that such warnings refer more to a general sense of foreboding than fear of an imminent or specific plan.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I believe if Terrorists want to get us they will by any means. We have spent a pretty penny stopping them from coming here. Getting a suitcase nuke, etc. is extremely difficult. What does concern me is cyber terrorism. If the internet went down we would be in big trouble. Financial Markets would tumble.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes I suppose it is time once again that the Spin Doctors pulled the bogeymen out of the closet and shook them in our faces to keep the War on Terror alive.

The wheels of the proganda machine keep churning...churning...

take care
res

[edit on 18-11-2008 by resistancia]

top topics

join