It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I hear Coast 2 Coast Radio show in NYC? Help...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Can anyone help me? I tried putting the A.M channel the website said on my regular stereo radio, it didn't work. Can any tell me how can I catch the show daily for FREE? Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You have internet, right? Find an affiliate and access their website and listen online. If you are tired (being in NY), have audacity record it for you and listen later.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Go to woai,san antonio radio;you can hit listen live button when it is on.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I know I'm asking a lot right now, but I'm ask anyway.lol.. Do you think you can tell me what affiliate site to listen to threw the net?

And can audacity record online media? I thought that was for recording music. Thanks for the reply though

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

You can but the streamlink too. It's about $7 a month but totally worth it; you can listen to any show in the past 90 days (streamed or Mp3) and they give you 2 "classic" shows a week.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
KLIF (Dallas 570) also has a live stream, but you're on your own to figure out the time zone difference

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
or you can check out user duderinok on youtube, they have a lot of the c2c on there. Also, I have without fail been able to find episodes on soulseek. Also like someone stated before go to the c2c website and the affiliates usually live stream the show.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Haha! thanks... I'll take it from her guys thank you everyone so much.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
coasttocoastam.com
It's 7 bucks a month but worth it. You can download shows or segments in mp3 format or listen to streams of shows. It's nice to be able to listen to George at work during the day, or save segements to the mp3 player.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

I know it is too late, and this is a west coast feed, but you can listen to it here.

www.1190kex.com...

Click the listen live button.

new topics

top topics

join