It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured aliens ever alive in secret military bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hell everyone, I have been attempting to research for a few months now and have been extremely interested in UFO's and anything related. Ive watched documentaries, researching what I can on ATS, and just looking for what ever I can find. For my question im wondering has acutal alive aliens actually been captured. One example would be this video.(which I think is fake) but its just an example...

video.google.com...

Like I said its just an example but I mean do any of the more expiernced members on here have ever heard anything. btw I have read other things but I want to know what others have come up with. I just think it would be so insane if some base actually at one time or still do have something like this!

Thanks for your time!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi

There are many storys regarding captured aliens but todate there is no actual proof so you will have to make your own mind up regarding what is available on the web and in books.

Clifford Sone has a few storys along those lines and the supposed JROD who helped the Military in making a flying saucer simulator but as I said there is no real hard evidence.

Also dig a bit deeper into the Roswell crash you may find more there.

Heres some links

www.projectcamelot.org...

www.geocities.com...

technorati.com...

www.boomspeed.com...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
UFO expert John Lear, son of William Lear (of Lear Jet fame) said that one alien from the Roswell crash survived and was held captive at the YY-2 facility in Los Alamos until 1956.

new topics

join