It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of HIPPUS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd
[ou don't know who's reading the boards. There's an old saying "loose lips sink ships" and in this age of all informaiton accessible to everyone, the wrong remark can cause serious harm]

To who? the PTB?

Got any more secrets, anyone
?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Got any more secrets, anyone
?

Yes I do...

Got some GREAT stuff on cloaking 'material' that coincidently ties in to HAARP but I can't tell you about it..

Its SECRET... and you never know who is reading this here (funny almost sounded like an admission
)

So between your need to know... and my desire to miss the privilege of a vacation at Gitmo...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
HIPAS PATENT

Available Here

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Those liquid mirrors were originally conceived as part of a space based laser propulsion system. .

You're right Z, I did catch that plasma torch thingy. "Yeah, right", was my first reaction too.

Liquid mirrors and plasma torches.

Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!!!

I would love to know more about a liquid mirror. Sounds delightfully magical.

I suppose this is one that I should leave alone.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

I would love to know more about a liquid mirror. Sounds delighfully magical.

Ermanno F. Borra, Professor of Physics at Laval University in Quebec, has been making spinning liquid mercury mirrors for telescopes for decades. In fact, an early version of one of Barra's Babes was used to look at the Moon way back in 1908, but the primitive technology back then made it impossible to have a very smooth surface to the mirror. Even the footsteps of a horse 50 metres away put ripples on the face of the spinning liquid mercury!

But Professor Borra had the advantage of modern technology. The bearing he used to hold the bowl of mercury was cushioned with compressed air, instead of oil - so vibrations from the ground did not enter the mercury. He had the bowl spinning with a smoothly-running electric motor, via a floppy rubber belt. He then ran into a problem with the wind currents generated by the spinning mercury - they rippled the mercury. But he found that a thin film of a plastic called Mylar smoothed out the mercury, and did not distort the light. Finally, when he checked the surface of his spinning mercury mirror, he was astonished and delighted to find that it had a superb optical surface. It was smooth to about 20 billionths of a metre. That means that if you expanded the mirror to the size of the Earth, the biggest bump would be only 1 mm high!

However there's a fundamental problem with a liquid-mirror telescope - it always has to point vertically straight upwards, or else the mercury spills out over the edge. But modern technology came to the rescue - he takes a series of quick electronic snapshots of the sky as his telescope was slowly rotated by the Earth, and then electronically combines them.

The biggest liquid mirror so far is 3 metres across. It's in a telescope to search for tiny orbiting particles of space junk, down to one and a half centimetres across.

www.abc.net.au.../greatmomentsinscience

A staff member gazes at the 3.0 m primary mirror of NASA's Orbital Debris Observatory, in New Mexico's Lincoln National Forest. The main dome of this observatory houses the world's 17th largest astronomical telescope: a 3.0 Liquid Mirror Telescope (LMT).

www.space.com...

Also see:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ask and you shall recieve!

Thanks ziggy, looking at the links, now!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
HIPPUS
High Altitude Ionisphere Plasma Projector United States

HIPPAU
High Altitude Ionisphere Plasma Projector Australia

...ETC

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska

At 3.5 Billion Watts HAARP may be second to a secret and hidden FIPA array near Poker Flat

by Guy Cramer

In reviewing information disclosed through the Freedom Of Information Act concerning the initial concepts and bidding on HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project), I came across relevant information that HAARP was not the best choice for the Project, this was to be the FIPA (Frequency-Independent Phased-array Antenna) FIPA patent# 5,274,390

The executive summary of HAARP indicates the best place for the Array was Poker Flat and not Gakona, Clear AFB was the optional choice for the HAARP location and has the power facility on site to supply a heater array of these proportions. Prime power at Clear Air Force Station is obtained from the station's coal-fired power plant, which is capable of producing 22.5 megawatts of power. (Clear AFB is a large DOD area located west of HIPAS [HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation], and is almost an equal distance from HIPAS as HAARP is to HIPAS) HAARP is run by U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Space Vehicles Directorate while Clear AFS is also under U.S. Air Force Space Command.

HAARP/HIPAS work in conjunction, however two arrays are not enough to steer the signal. The HAARP web site in 2001 discussed successful moon bounce experiments (done since the 1960's by HAM radio operators) see: HAARP array may use Moon as a reflector to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation!. In order to target the moon you need a steerable array and three arrays minimum are required.

For those that think the HAARP array network is just a research program, think again: Look at this short demonstration of of what 1000 watts of microwave energy can produce from a grape cut in half (Movie 2). Multiply this effect by 3 million times as HAARP is 3 gigawatts of power (3 billion watts) now you just need a grape large enough for the array to feed from; see video of Large Artificial Electric Flame (LAEF) this sample pales to the (MAEF & EAEF) massive and extreme versions. Note to adversaries of the United States and recent saber rattling; you may not want to provoke this Kodiak Bear with a stick.

HAARP array is second choice to FIPA array, The HAARP site near Gakona was initially chosen to house the Imaging Riometer for HAARP, now Poker Flat is operating the proposed HAARP Imaging Riometer and was the initial choice for the HAARP location, and you require three ELF/VLF arrays to steer the signal for a moon bounce! This information means there is at least one hidden ELF/VLF array in the southern area of Alaska, it is likely in Poker Flat region and is likely the FIPA array.

Here are the key locations in Alaska as they relate with HAARP, in order for targeting HAARP other arrays must be used to steer the signal, this is why HIPAS is in the region, with the present set up if HLMS, Clear AFS and Poker Flat were also positioned with ELF/VLF arrays then HAARP is capable of a 360 degree steerable target area.

www.superforce.com...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Did you mean HIPAS?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Spinky, do these explosions have anything to do with anti matter? Or are they just using a massive amount of energy and concentrating it?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Headquarters Information Program Planning Office

division of nasa

also check out acronymfinder.com for a quick resource

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join