It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Zsaqulz78th:

If you have the full Gateway Experience you will find the exercises on how to reach the different "focus"-states in the first couple exercises in the audio course. Everything is explained in detail. Then later on in the exercises when you should already know how to get into those states they will simply tell you to "enter focus 10" etc and expect you to do it on your own. It is very important to do the exercises one by one after eachother in the correct order from the beginning, it is an audio course where each lesson builds upon the previous ones and doing them randomly will be of little use.

Personally I find it to be the best audio course I have ever found on astral projection and very useful.

Sphinx551:

I do not have the time or interest to listen through all those videos so I can only comment as far as the few couple minutes I watched of the first video of the 9 in that series: Most of what he says there is true.

The second person is speaking some truths, but regarding himself he is not honest.

Personally I doubt both these peoples personal claims, my brothers have no need for adding fancy effects and more or less anonymize themselves such as those two did.

Blessings,
-Maggador

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I agree about the videos you commented on. Some truth is spoken but his validity as an Et is in question, for he's not. He could be a starseed, its actually hard to pick up his energy through the effects, but he does have some.

I have wave one of the Monroe Institute, and intend to get the others. I have never had a conscious astral projection but have spontaneoulsy had a complete mental projection which was related to remote viewing and was completely interactive, twice. And I was pulled there and it was shared with a friend and we talked about it all the next day. Its simliar but not the same thing. I am going to get the next wave soon. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
IX-777,
1. You said that in one of your incarnates you encountered Jesus? Can you say anything about that?

2. You said that Ancient Egyptians had a trade contact with Ancient Mayans. Did they ever reproduce with each other? Were Ancient Egyptians ever in Central/North/South America? Were Ancient Mayans ever in Egypt?

3. Is this truly light from a light bulb in Ancient Egypt?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37624cbe2baa.jpg[/atsimg]

4. What do the Pleiadeans think of Hinduism and Buddhism? Would the Pleiadeans ever agree with Hinduism and Buddhist philosophies?

5. What do you think of this?:
iso-tones.com...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
sphinx551: Please see my other thread for answers to the questions you posted above.

Blessings
-Maggador

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I suggest that from now on, all questions that originally relates to this thread will be asked in my new thread instead as it covers "all and everything between heaven and earth" so to speak, including everything this thread could be about.

So, for future questions, please go to my thread at:
What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?

See you there, blessings!

-Maggador

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IX-777]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
amazing thread, i have to say

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I thought this was SUPPOSED to be about the Pleiadians? This has NOTHING to do with The Pleiadians

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jessicascorpio1027

The Pleiadians are very real . People can laugh at that all they want here but it is true. They don't really understand us humans tho , in my opinion if you want to know the most about them find Billy Mieres contact notes , or the 18 cassette tapes summery of them . It will be well worth your time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As a side note I would like to add that the F.I.G.U. site is populated by some of the smartest people on the planet. Why is that do you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Sounds very interesting.. i am eager to hear what you have to say..
I am curious.. i found your page by searching for the Great White Lodge.. do you have any knowledge about this?.. are they the same? or similar?
I have read the site of the great white lodge and i find it most interesting!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

It never ceases to amaze me when someone claims that good and evil don't exist, and that all is nuetrality in this very dense and low frequency world. So with this premise murder and all manner of horrific deeds are simply null and void. No one pays the piper so everyone can just do anything they want without any accountability and become an enlightened being.

Well that is not the law of this universe because polarities have existed from the beginning in order for us all to find our way back home. Accountability is the number one factor to our being in 'this' world. I highlight 'This world' for a reason.

The origins of the White Brotherhood are serpent and sun related. Is it any wonder with what your claiming.

The very fact that you do not exist in the realm where neutrality exists signifies that you are subject to the laws of 'this world' where the law of accountability is the crucial factor for our very return home through the narrow path.

Have you ever noticed the karmic law that comes back at you when you do a bad deed or a good deed? Maybe that is something for you to ponder about considering your claims.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join