It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm going to ask a very strange question, but it all goes back to aliens, seriously: Do you love to fly? Have you ever felt like when you're on an airplane you just wish you could do this (going from place to place w/o having to pay for an airline ticket & all the time it involves waiting in the airport, the process of customs, etc., etc.)? Do you feel you have a connection to alien entities that know how to fly? I'm speaking of flying with the body of course, not in some vehicle of sorts. This is a very random question, which will either just sound ridiculous, or not ridiculous at all.... curious.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by dawnslight]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The annanuki, actually relates to being a slave race to a lower god, if you will, renegade ets. The sumarian enki/enlil thing not only mentioned by Sitchin, but also by the terra papers. The bloodlines are connected to the renegades. In any case, whatever words are used to describe this, I did star your last post. Memories of mars were given to me after seeing the et scrip of Jim sparks as well being able to connect all the dots in my life from seeing the grey at 4 or 5, onwards to memory leaks of abductions that involved both greys and nordics.
Now theres a sense of mission relating to a change for this world, and a cooperative moneyless society evolving, emulating the wisdom that the natives have shown for over 10,000 years, but hopefully with clean advanced technology as we do not wish a reset button once again to occur, but wish to advance. This sense of mission is something that comes from them.

With the video that you had, that was grass roots and involved people actually walking away from the leaders, renogiating their comunities and connecting to each other, this is indeed the only way it can be done. However, right now, this change, if it is to come from us, has to have some numbers behind it. People will be targeted. The non interference contracts, that prevent massive contacts are supposedly ending soon, not that they shouldn't have been tossed to begin with as they depict crimes of misuse of power and ownership, not laws. We need to shine our lights and start to explore alternative systems and really pull away from our leaders. I believe we may be going to receive some galactic help, and that is the reason for so many differing experiences people have undergone.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thanks for replying.
Some far out stuff man.

You siad,

MAN is here to be the SLAVE of GOD. Yes, that is why you exist as physical beings on a physical planet , in a slave based world, where you have to Serve. The God I am referring to now is not The True God of All Existence, but a lower God, an astral entity with great powers, whom created the physical world and enslaved the human population by capturing souls in physical bodies and creating the Laws of Reincarnation and such. This itself is a very long story I do not have time to get much into now.

There are several species existing on Earth, spiritually speaking, incarnated in physical human bodies. Some of these are the ones who are in the power and control positions. Most are the ones in the Slave position.

The Purpose of Eaerth is being a Prison where you are the Slave, as explained above. The original Master may be gone, but others have found out and are taking advantage of the unknowing population.

I was assuming a more uplifting and simple answer like humans are here to manifest a new reality or perhaps merge realities and Earth is the cradle of life or the mother of consciousness.

Well... I know Im a slave to society. Thats a given, but how can we not be slaves?

and aslo in relation to life, existence, everything and all

Why?

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Great White Brotherhood?
Aren't they listed as a hate group?

Seriously, the name does kind of sound like one.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Thanks for replying.
Some far out stuff man.

I was assuming a more uplifting and simple answer like humans are here to manifest a new reality or perhaps merge realities and Earth is the cradle of life or the mother of consciousness.

Well... I know Im a slave to society. Thats a given, but how can we not be slaves?

and aslo in relation to life, existence, everything and all

I would assume that here he is alluding to the Gnostic Demiurge (Yaldabaoth, Samael, etc.), or at least a concept similar to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To the last poster, yes you are on to something there, that is basically how it was structured, by the lust and greed of a lesser God, or demiurge as it has been called, and many other names.

When you experience the Higher truths it will become clear that this is indeed the way it is, and some of us has been sent here by own choice to try free some of those of you whom are still trapped and let you ascend to higher freedoms of your true selves and existence.

Dawnslight: I do not fly in any other form than by airplane or spirit. And yes I love to fly and I do it quite often, but in astral form, spirit journeys if you want. Cheaper and more exiting than an air ticket for sure =)

With that said, I briefly stopped by to tell the following experience I had today:

The following is an observation I did during a contact with a spirit entity whom telepathically showed me what I am about to tell.

Thus, since I do not know this entity, nor have I been able to properly verify the things I was shown, I can not take any responsibility for its validity.

I will simply retell you what I was shown today when I got in contact with several entities, and one that stood out as peculiar I got in deeper contact with and this is what I was shown:

There is life on the Moon, and a race of ancient people living there. I am shown that they are walking on the surface, having conflicts with people from Earth, and fighting with eachother. The Moon People have superior technology and the Earth men can do nothing. How they breath I am not sure, perhaps there actually is air on the moon, or perhaps they are inside some sort of shield filled with breathable air. This will only be speculative.

These Moon people predates the Earth people. The people of Earth originally came from the Moon. But as I ask where the people on the Moon came from, I was told they mostly came from Mars, but also other places.

These Moon People also seem to have great spiritual powers, or psychic as some would say, as they seemed to be able to do things most human Earth people can not do, such as using energies manipulated by their minds to fight the enemies etc. It could have been technological, as I was not able to study this in details, but I did not see any physical devices that could have explained these powers they had.

Conflicts are going on, and have been going on for quite some time, between the Earth People, Moon People and Mars People. Mostly it has to do with the Earth People not liking the idea that they are "inferior" due to these more advanced Moon People. They have been fighting in secret for some time, and governments of Earth are doing their best to keep this information away from the People of Earth.

Specifically there is one President of Earth that is working hard on keeping this a tight secret and not letting people of the Earth get to know anything about this and hide the truth from the people. He considers them "higher" on the evolutionary scale, and do not like to have someone being above him, nor do those whom support him, and this is mostly what the conflicts are about - Who are "superior" and who are "inferior" to eachother.

From personally experience I have seen life on Mars to be real at this moment, structures there, and underground bases and cities. So my own thought is that they must have at some distant time in the past moved from Mars and over to Earth's Moon and lived on the Moon for a while before they continued further to Earth. What periods of time between these incidents there would be, I have no idea of.

The Human race is also widely spread around in the universe, something I can confirm from many travels around in many different times and places, it seems to be the most dominant species in the universe that has managed to spread the most.

Well this was my report about that experience. For now, love be with you, and great insights coming your way! I have also posted a new meditation on my website called "The Marriage of Heaven and Earth" which some people may find useful, I will try copy and repost it here as well.

Peace to all.

Maggador IX-777

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
THE MARRIAGE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH MEDITATION:

This is a meditation I created with the purpose of bringing you in deeper contact with all aspects of yourself, through bringing down the divine and spiritual and merging it with the earthly and physical. It will balance you and bring you in harmony with the Material world and the Spiritual world and the powers, laws and principles that governs these and your existence. You yourself will become the channel that merges the Divine with the Material through your being and thus aligns your own being with these two levels of Existence.

Go out somewhere in nature where you will be free and undisturbed. You can do this meditation either alone or in a group. If you do not have the ability to get out into the real nature, you may simply close your eyes and imagine yourself in a beautiful field, on top of a mountain, in the woods, or whaterver landscape of nature you find attractive.

Sit down on the Ground of the Earth itself (of imagine you do this if you could not get out in nature, in this case sit down on the floor). You can be sitting anywhere in nature that you please such as in a field, a grassy knoll, top of a hill, a mountain, the dessert, in the forrest and so on. Simply find a spot you like.

When sitting down your root chakra should touch and be in contact with the ground. Try sit with your back straight and your legs gently crosed, enough to keep you balanced and keep comfortable. Should you find it difficult or have problems with the blood circulation in your legs in this position, try find a slope, stone, knoll, tree trunk or similar that you can sit on and thus put your legs in a more relaxad downwards position. If doing this inside, simply place a billow under your buttocks.

Once you are properly seated take some deep breaths, close your eyes, and relax your body and mind. Enjoy the quietness of spirit and nature sinking in over you.

Now imagine a powerful beam of pink brilliant light shooting down from the sky above coming from the Source of All Existence itself. This pink beam of light is filled with energies of Love, Joy, Peace and the Holy Spirit.

Visualize, see, feel and sense this pink divine beam of light as good as you can as it is hitting the top of your head entering the Crown Chakra.

At this moment take a deep breath and at the exhalation vibrate loudly with a deep chanting voice the sound "OHM", making it follow your complete exhalation so that it stretches out in a long vibrating "oooooohhhmmmmmm" sound the lenght of your exhalation.

As you chant out the sound of "OHM" with vibrational force, imagaine and notice how the pink beam of light intensifies and your crown chakra is being filled up with a glowing pink ball of light that completely encompasses the top of your head, with half of the energy ball extending out of your skalp above your head and the other half inside your head.

Now as you have exhaled completely while chanting "OHM" take a new deep fresh breath slowly. As you inhale imagine and notice how the pink energy ball in the top of your head is spreading down a beam of its pink light flowing down into your Third Eye Chakra between your eyebrows.

Repeat the former exhalation process where you loudly and proudly again chant out "OHM" through your complete exhalation, and this time a new ball of pink energy is filling up in your head by the eyebrows as well.

Once again when the "OHM" is fully exhaled, take another slow deep breath while you focus and feel the energy balls created inside you so far while a new beam of light emits from the pink energy ball in your third eye chakra and flows down into your throat. Again as you exhale by vibrating out the sound of "OHM" imagine and notice now how a new energy ball of pink brilliant light forms in your throat.

Simply repeat this process of chanting out "OHM" and inhaling for the rest of your chakras (energy centers) as well.

So on the next inhalation following the "OHM" exhalation that created the ball of energy in your throat another beam of pink energy flows down from it and into your Heart Chakra in the middle of your chest.

Exhale "OHM" and let the energy ball grow in your chest this time. Inhale and a beam flows from the chest to your Solar Plexus Chakra located in the abdomen area above your belly button. Exhale "OHM" and create another pink energy ball in this Solar Plexus Chakra.

Inhale and a beam of pink light flows from the energy ball in the solar plexus chakra down to the Stomach Chakra, located somewhat in the middle below your belly button and above your genitals. Exhale "OHM" and create a pink energy ball in your stomach chakra too.

Inhale to make a new energy beam of pink light flow down from the energy ball in your stomach chakra and down into your final chakra, the Root Chakra. The Root Chakra is located at the bottom of your spine, between your tail bone and genitals. Exhale "OHM" to create a new strong pink energy ball in your root chakra just like you have done in the previous steps.

At this moment you have a pink beam of light flowing in through the top of your head and 7 energy balls of pink brilliant light glowing within you in each of the above mentioned chakras, with a beam of pink light connecting each one of them.

Sit for a moment and visualize this, feel, see and sense all the energy balls and pink beam of light within you.

After having enjoyed and observed this for a couple minutes you move on to the next stage of the meditation which is as follows.

Take a deep breat. Feel and sense the energy flowing into you from the top of your head and through all of your chakras even stronger.

Chant out another "OHM" and sense and feel how your chakras are vibrating and expanding within you. Repeat this for a total of 3 "OHM" exhalations, and at the third "OHM" exhalation imagine your root chakra opening up and a great surge of pink brilliant energy is now released and bursting out through you and into the ground all the way into the center of the Earth itself.

Sit like this for a moment feeling the pink energy flowing through every part of you and your chakras vibrating as the pink energy of Love, Joy, Peace and the Holy Spirit is filling you up while at the same time also flowing out through your root chakra as a powerful beam of pink light flowing straight into the Heart of the Earth.

-continues in next post-

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now when you feel ready it is time to reverse the process, and receive thankful energies from the Earth, and further sending them up to the Heavens.

This you do by visualizing and imagining a great brillian Green beam of light flowing back to you from the center of the Earth and into your Root Chakra.

This Green Energy is filled with the properties of Life, Vitality, Grounding and the Spirit of Earth.

Simply let this energy flow through you in the same manner as the pink one coming from above, but this time let it start by entering your root chakra as a green beam of light coming from below and go in reverse order through your body.

As before, chant "OHM" and let a brilliant green ball of light fill up your root chakra this time, inhale and a green beam moves up to your Stomach Chakra where you create another green ball of brilliant light as you exhale with another "OHM".

Continue this process through the rest of your chakras. From the stomach chakra to the solar plexus chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, third eye chakra and finally the crown chakra.

As you reach the Crown Chakra, when exhaling the "OHM" there imagine that the Crown Chakra opens up and out flows the wonderful green energy, through all of your body and chakras, and out the top of your head into the heavens and all the way back up to the Source of All Existence.

Sit for a while feeling the two energies flowing through you and your chakras, one pink beam of light from above and through you into the center of the Earth, and one green beam of light from below you and through you up into the Heavens.

This is balancing you and you are bringing down the Divine to Earth, the Earthly to the Divine, and thus merging these two aspects of yourself and becoming more aware of them.

With yourself in the center as the channeler you are attuning yourself to be a master perfectly balanced between the Material world and the Spiritual world and thus you will be in great harmony with yourself, nature, the divine and whole of Existence.

Sit and meditate for as long as you like and when you decide to get up imagine that the beams of ligh and energy balls becomes invisible but are still there within you and you now have a connection well balanced between the Earthly and the Divine.

Thus the name "The Marriage of Heaven and Earth Meditation".

This meditation is quite useful and beneficial when done on a frequent basis. Feel free to experiment with it and may it bring you something useful.

May you enjoy it, Love and Life be with you.

Maggador IX-777

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
To clear up some things about the Pleiadians, what we are and where we are from, and our purpose for being here:

The Pleiadians are the spirit entities whom originate from the Pleiades system. They are not physical and do not come here in space ships as some want to believe, rather they come in spirit form mostly as ascended masters revealing themselves for those whom are ready, through dreams, spiritual experiences, astral projections, and some times in the form of a human physical incarnation where the Pleiadian has chosen to incarnate here on Earth. The latter includes those such as myself, and I have written about the process of such an incarnation both here and on my website pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com... before so I will not go more in depth about that right now.

There are many races of spirits, so to speak, inhabitating this world in physical incarnations, the Pleiadians are only one of them, and in general serves a purpose to help other entities, including humans, to see beyond the deceit and lies, and gain deeper understanding and insights about themselves and the universe, and indeed existence and all of the Divine itself. This means that you may very well be one of those from "somewhere else" without even having realized it yet. By proper observation of yourself you may be able to find your inner truths though.

It is also said by some that they, the Pleiadians, work with the so called Great White Brotherhood and that indeed the founders of this spiritual Brotherhood which exists on higher astral planes are Pleiadians themselves and so are many of their members. Many Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels people get in touch with are working on behalf of this Great White Brotherhood to assist and help the people on their way to true ascension and self-realization.

As mentioned, the Great White Brotherhood has nothing to do with ethnical race as some have suggested, it has to do with spiritual purity and thus the word "White" is being used, as white is in general seen as "pure" and "clean" and so on. Neither does this imply that they are more worthy than you, or have such a view of themselves, they are simply what can be called ancient people whom have gone through the process that we all will go through and thus have obtained more knowledge and understanding about certain aspects of themselves, life and reality, and this is what they want to share with the rest of you.

In fact, we have the utter most respect for you all, and our deepest love is burning for you, as my own mission is to be here to help and assist you in any way I can - and that is what I am doing, and it is always sad in cases I can offer no help, but then again great joy when someone have found some use of me being here for you.

May greatest blessings be with you all, and your true Inner Guide reveal itself for you and lead you to great personal journeys and insights into the mysteries of Life and Death and all that is beyond!

IX-777

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am not resonating any energy connection with you.

I find that curious.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why is that so curious?

I am sure there are many you do not "resonate" with in the world and beyond.

You resonate with those whom you feel to be one of. Thus, one resonate with those that are of the similar type, in general.

And one often mistake this for intuition thinking "he is telling the truth" or "he is lying".

But in reality you truly need to find yourself before you can resonate with anything else - when we speak of a true level of resonation.

Are you in Harmony, Balance and Resonation with yourself? If so, are you really, or are you just imagining that? How can you know?

That is some things to ponder upon, and to find the answer to such questions is not as easy as asking them. The Path is a long one, and it takes many lifetimes to truly understand even the slightest part of ones true being.

I am continously amazed myself by such great discoveries, hopefully there will be an easier method of letting others truly experience their real inner self and disconect themselves from all the programming and manipulation they have been put up with including what they feel and think and believe about certain topics or individuals and so on.

Regardless, the possibility is there, specially when one become aware of the possibility of such questions even having anything to them. So one can get closer to the truth of ones being, deeper down beyond the surface of the false robot, and really see even the tiniest spark of the Real Self hidden away and chained and imprisoned in the darkness of ones Body and Mind.

So with that said, you should not take everything I say for granted just because you "feel" it is right, or you "resonate" with it and so on. Look deeper within yoursel, go really deep, explore your being and find the answers of your own self - do not worry about me, let me handle that part.

When you reach the True Divine Connection of your Inner Self and the Source of All Existence there will no longer be any doubt, as doubt can not exist in that state, nor can lies, only purity and truth and reality. The illusions will fall, it may scare you to see your true self as something completely different than you have been lead to believe, but it will also give you a new amazing power and knowledge, and give you great control of your own life and destiny.

May all Love and greatest blessings be with you all, and may the True Inner Guide lead you the way to yourselves.

IX-777

[edit on 30-3-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Why is that so curious?

I am sure there are many you do not "resonate" with in the world and beyond.

You resonate with those whom you feel to be one of. Thus, one resonate with those that are of the similar type, in general.

Exactly! And that is why it is curious.

As an energy empath it is odd that I feel nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Is ascension a choice and a commitment or a divine intervention?
That has plagued my mind for sometime. Truth for that matter, is it a choice and a commitment or somesort of divin intervention or inevitable destiny type thing?

It seems as though the other side finds you and not really the other way around...

Also, what is this 4th dimension like? This ascension? What is it like? What else is there to do after something like that?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Annee: As an empath you are probably used to connect to more human type of souls, perhaps that is the explanation behind the lack of any connection. Also, I am shielded against any unwanted interference by any entities, which also could be the reason, although that has been established more due to protection from negative energies or psychic attacks etc.

Wisen Heimer: I think you will be pleased to hear that the choice is completely yours. In fact, after this physical life many people decide to explore the universe and other forms of life for decades, hundreds of years, sometimes even thousands of years just because that is what interests them, before moving on to other realms. Other people might enjoy some endless times in the marevelous astral planes of all varieties. Some chose to ascend to higher Self more rapidly though, and some of these are the ones who become what you term Ascended Masters and such, though these are persons whom already have a well developed spirituality.

The things to do are endless. I myself can venture anywhere I please in the galaxies, within the different levels of Existence itself, attain Divine communion with the Source of All, or just hang around in the gardens of Ede with some of my teachers and fellow friends of the astral planes.

Love
IX-777

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
that sounds pretty awsome man. I have taken a step on to this path everyone talks about which I have realized is really just following your heart at first and realizing what that actually implies. Hopefully I will continue down this road and progress. I dont think I could ever not now.

Maybe we will meet in a far out place sometime soon... we may have already I suppose.

This is just for fun aint it? For amusement. I remember one night I began to feel a sort of happy I have not felt in such a long time. Like the yellow sun and rainbows. I became a child again. I was seeing the world through new eyes and saw it for what it truly was... a playground.

Oh and what are dreams? What are their significance if any at all? Or what is the purpose of sleep?

Also we have to talk about the pineal gland. How bout it?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Annee: As an empath you are probably used to connect to more human type of souls, perhaps that is the explanation behind the lack of any connection. Also, I am shielded against any unwanted interference by any entities, which also could be the reason, although that has been established more due to protection from negative energies or psychic attacks etc.

I am in a human skin - just as you are.

Honestly - I'm not trying to be contrary - - I just find it unusual for me.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is a difference going on here, for he's talking about disembodied beings or light people. He's not referring to the true nordic corporal et presence in this galaxy/universe, a presence that other experiencers (including myself) have had contact with. Though spiritual, I have to ground myself in the physical while here, and we do go back to the physical even after our stints there. The pleiadian race, which may or may not hail from pleiadies, exists in physical form. Why I say that, is that with the protocols and sensitive information, and the fact that there are many planets and systems that nordics come from, they may not be giving the right ones. Our black op protocol isn't even as severe as theirs.

I liked his political change videos. I think he's really idealistic and spiritually aware. I just know we have to do this, especially political changes, with help if we wish to avoid massive loss of life. HiAliens thread should be converted to nightly sessions outside or in bed, or in meditation, (I usually stand at the glass sliding doors!) www.abovetopsecret.com...

But being as positive as possible, pumping out positive thoughts, countering the negative. Also, in communities, grass roots waking people up. We should form our own local conspiracy forums, with local advertisements paying for it, survival groups, and lots of good discussions. Showing zeitgeist, the venus project, end game, and tons of good films, and having community involvement. It should be a non-profit platform, sinking money into seed banks, survival tools, technological blueprints, so we dont go backwards in case of disasters, ham radios, projects for teens and kids, infared equipment and telescopes, et stuff, mediations and ufo watching groups, just do it at local levels. To be safe, we need to ensure no one person can be targetted but many many people are involved grass roots.

I like a lot of what he has to say though, and feel he's shining his light and trying to get us to shine ours. This and asking for help, and being cooperative with each other at community levels will bring about change.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My "guys" - those who have been banging on my head since I was a child - instruct me "do not follow". They say "we are your purity - listen only to us - there are many false prophets".

Your words are understood.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Mystiq:

I wish more would follow your example and do such things together as you mention, it is of quite great importance for humanity to be able to free themselves. Nothing needs to be done by wars or violence, but by gathering together and sharing experiences and findings with eachothers, such as revelations about the governments, secrets of our world, spiritual topics and so on, which is one of the things I am working with myself locally.

For the moment my group is at 20 people and we do various things together, practices, exercises, discuss our beliefs and experiences, teach eachother about topics we have some knowledge about, watch some videos and such revealing some of the above mentioned things, and much more.

As a final note regarding the Pleiadians, yes there are physical beings whom originates from the Pleiadians, and there are other beings with similar looks such as the Nordics which you mention. The Nordics and the Pleiadians are not one and the same, though they share a common origin far back in time. But we all do, some just have more in common than others, and got a stronger bond of relation to eachother than some others do. Even here on Earth among the different races of people that is evident.

Anyway as you say, be positive, do good things. A man good at heart and action will always receive good things back from the Great Universe, the Source of All Existence. It is the simple secret behind the Law of Attraction and its almost amazing that more people do not understand this simple principle and live by it, it certainly would make their lives more rich and good in every aspect. Love everything living, and wish the best for all, do not be jelous or bothered by others that have something you would like, or that "do it better than you". Instead love them for their achievements, and wish them all the best and you are doing great deeds for yourself and those involved.

This really is one of the easiest universal laws to prove to oneself , just go a month being nice to everyone, help the old lady across the street, dont be annoyed by silly little details like someone getting in front of you in the que at the store, rather be happy for them, indeed open the doors for others and let them go first. Spend your money with joy and love, love the money you spend, and know that it helps someone else to survive, dont be annoyed because you think something cost a bit too much when you still have enough money to buy it, and why not buy a burger to that homeless man now and then and see the joy in their face and feel the happyness inside yourself for doing something useful for a change.

Thats just some basic examples, you get the idea, i encourage you all to try that out for a month and see how it affects your lives.

Annee:

Indeed, that is what I warn about myself , the "false ones", which there are plenty of out there. I have written my share about that subject already, should be around in these forums as well as my website, with information on how to distinguish the true ones from the false ones. Ask yours if they love the Holy Spirit and if they are of the Light, and what their true purpose is, after doing an invocation of God and a cleansing and protection of your area. I have mentioned this process elsewhere, I guess you can find it by searching.

With best of luck and may the deepest love and best of luck and joy always be with all of you.

Maggador IX-777

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am skeptical of myself.

I use the term "Child of the Creator" as differentia from lower god/creators.

I view/think from layers. As if - there is a multiple layered building and a part of my intelligence/consciousness is on every layer. I can instantaneously - independently view/think from each/any layer.

All is energy/light - thought is creation. Every thought is an action - purity of thought is to be as the One.

As a young child (5/6) - floating up the wall of my bedroom - and then flying above he rooftops of my neighborhood - I felt like Peter Pan. In a gray place of great density and all encompassing love I met a man. A very tall man wearing a long white robe. He said it was confusing me being in two world - that of the spirit and that of Earth. He said I was trying to come "home" - but it wasn't time yet. To help me and lessen the confusion - my "flying" privileges were revoked (or veiled depending on how you want to look at it).

Life has been emotionally difficult as I sense so much - I persevere.

The internet has been a great tool for connecting and lessening the feeling of isolation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join