It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
LowLevelMason:

Dear friend, first of all let me assure you that I am not attacking freemasonry or its members specifically, or at all. As I've mentioned, the majority is honest and good people. I'm just trying to shred some light on the small part that is not.

I'm sure you've done your research, though perhaps not in the right places or through the right means, and it is interesting that your viewpoint from the research and talk with ex masons and etc differs so much from what I speak about. Personally I know many masons and ex-masons, of all degrees, and in different countries. I have spoken with these too, and gathered extra information in addition to what I already know from other sources and means.

By the way, I did not intentionally link to an image at Freemasonrywatch, as a matter of fact I did not even notice it was a link from there until you mentioned it. All I did was going to Google and do an image search there for "texas masonic lodge" and it was one of the first images that appeared.

I do not read the mentioned website so I do not know much about what they are about.

You can argue all day on your beliefs about the logo and its meanings, so can I. It is something that is quite difficult to prove by normal means, but I can tell you that it matters little if a reversed pentagram originally had any meaning of Evil, what matters is the fact that it is highly attributed as that in these times.

How does that matter? Because of thought forms. And symbols are charged with energy - the energy people give them from their own beliefs about them. So the power and meaning of a symbol can change through time.

It doesn't matter to me if you believe this or not, as I know it to be true from experience, and you can practice various arts of magic to find out the truth of such yourself on your own if you so desire.

Regarding the lodges and masons whom consider the Eastern Star as negative, they do not speak about it in public, although some of the masons do. Unfortunately I do not have the names of these at me here but if I acquire them I will let you know.

Further on, the Evil I speak of is a negative energy that influences people rather unnoticeable and so is the mind control and brainwashing that applies as part of this. The methods used are combinations of occult practices, suggestions and hypnotic techniques, persuasion and sublingual messages, nlp, and some times even through means of technology and pharmaceuticals - the latter already being in place in society to make people more prone for suggestions and apathy, which they make sure to take advantage of.

Finding out if you are a victim of such first of all takes some studies of these topics so you'll be more aware of how it's done and works. Then you'll see more clear - I encourage everyone to study such so they can see how much manipulation there is in our society on all levels, certainly not only in various orders and religious institutions but everywhere.

That you believe the system of masonry is free from corruption due to their methods is your choice, though I would say that believing so is somewhat gullible. Every system is prone to corruption, no matter how safe and secure it looks on the outside.

What is clear to me is that you do not properly understand how the rituals functions, what their effects are, and how the occult powers among other things affects and influences you and others through such actions, and even from not taking part of them personally as well as these energies are around us all and affecting everyone to some degree.

You may think your thoughts, opinions and ideas are yours - but quite often they are externally implanted and seem like your own, thus it have a great power over people. Making people believe that what they think is their own original thoughts is a great way to control them.

Not that I expect you to believe this, nor do I cask you to, search for and listen to your own true inner guide.

Blessings and peace,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Sigh. You are arguing with a straw man. No one thinks all masons are perfect, especially not the masons themselves. There are millions upon millions of masons. With that many people, there is absolutely no way everyone can be a shining star of masonic virtue. The key difference is that I know not all masons are good simply because masons are people and the organization reflects the general population, while you believe there is some sort of intentional, nefarious plot going on with so called "high level masons" when such "high levels" do not in fact exist. This is a key difference.

From what you have said so far, I have no doubt I've researched this far more than you have. And most of my research is from anti-mason sources. There is no reason for me to believe that as a member of the group for quite a few years and as someone who makes a hobby out of researching anti-masonry, that I somehow would never find even 1 inkling of evidence for any of your theories IF they were true. There are lots of REAL problems in masonry, "dark arts," and corruption from "high level masons" are not part of the real problems.

We can indeed argue all day, but there is a difference. I am a member of the organization, you are not. You can't possibly know if what you are saying is true, even if you believe it to be, while I can because I deal with it multiple times a month. Further, you have offered no evidence for your claims.

A reversed pentagram is not a pentagram, for the last time. Its a five point star. The Order of the Eastern STAR is called that because ITS A FIVE POINT STAR. A pentagram in and of itself has no relationship to evil, since when did popular misconceptions become truth?

If symbols are charged with energy and the Order of the Eastern Star members charge their symbol with good energy, what is the problem? How exactly are OES members brainwashing people with their biblical lessons? And people think that a group of master masons and female relatives teaching lessons out of the old and new testament is evil? These people are obviously not masons, especially since the OES is not freemasonry but simply a order with Master Masons.

I don't believe you because you are, in terms of facts about masonry, simply wrong. There is no reason to believe you, and your desire to make it true doesn't change that it is not.

The methods used are combinations of occult practices, suggestions and hypnotic techniques, persuasion and sublingual messages, nlp, and some times even through means of technology and pharmaceuticals - the latter already being in place in society to make people more prone for suggestions and apathy, which they make sure to take advantage of.

How very good it is then that none of these things occur within freemasonry.

Finding out if you are a victim of such first of all takes some studies of these topics so you'll be more aware of how it's done and works. Then you'll see more clear - I encourage everyone to study such so they can see how much manipulation there is in our society on all levels, certainly not only in various orders and religious institutions but everywhere.

People want to believe there is some sort of nefarious control behind their lives in an attempt to rationalize why they are not happy with where they are in life. But looking for shadowy cabals around every corner will not make them real. You have again and again accused freemasonry of this sort of "control" attempt and yet cannot explain it or provide any evidence for it, especially given the organizational structure which suggests it just cannot happen.

What is clear to me is that you do not properly understand how the rituals functions, what their effects are, and how the occult powers among other things affects and influences you and others through such actions, and even from not taking part of them personally as well as these energies are around us all and affecting everyone to some degree.

Yet again, how fascinating that you are now an expert on the "real" meanings of masonic ritual even though you are not a mason, and a mason of many years is absolutely clueless about the own rituals I bi-weekly analyze, teach from, or occasionally perform. Or could the truth be that I know what I am talking about, but because I know that you are wrong that you think the only way you can dismiss me is to simply claim I can't know what I am doing?

Please do some real research into masonic ritual before you accuse it of being capable of all sorts of things which it simply doesn't.

You may think your thoughts, opinions and ideas are yours - but quite often they are externally implanted and seem like your own, thus it have a great power over people. Making people believe that what they think is their own original thoughts is a great way to control them.

And how do we not know everything you say is some mind implanted thoughts from some evil, nefarious, shadowy cabal?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The answer to your last question is: YOU don't. Figure some things out on your own is the best advice I can give you, at least you are not blindly believing what I'm saying - That is a good thing.

For the rest, I acknowledge that there is not much point in discussing the topic further with you as you lack some fundamental understanding about certain things that I've addressed for you to comprehend it. And yes I am aware that you will likely say the same about me. I do not try to be arrogant or insulting and my apologies if you feel so.

I've stated my opinion now about this topic, and due to our clashing abilities to convince each other about our viewpoints it is little point continuing with this topic.

Should you wish to discuss other things feel free to do so, and so may others whom are reading this thread.

May peace and blessings be with you friend,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

No, you can't discuss it any further because frankly you just do not understand what you are talking about when it comes to freemasonry. You cannot support your claims because they are not real. That's just what you've demonstrated.

Now, I still am waiting on you to answer my non-freemasonry related question: What makes you different from the hundreds of other ATS members who claim to be enlightened being who have come to share their truth with us all?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well where you claim I have a lack of understanding of freemasonry, I claim you have a lack of understanding of the very same, as well as the other things I addressed, regardless of you being a member yourself.

For your question, I do not know these other people/beings and thus can not comment much about them.

I can only say that I am here for the purpose I've stated before, which is to spread some new insights and help people with self-realization as well as help some people with healing and their spiritual development.

What am I, and Who am I? I'm a person just like you and everyone else, except that I have chosen my incarnation here for a specific purpose and originally I come from somewhere else - in my last incarnation. Though I have lived more than 9000 years in total here on Earth through different incarnations.

Blessings and peace be with you,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
I can only say that I am here for the purpose I've stated before, which is to spread some new insights and help people with self-realization as well as help some people with healing and their spiritual development.

Can you enlighten me why they canceled Firefly?

It was such a good show.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A Message for the "low level" Masons:

This message is for those who call themselves Masons but real builders they are not. It should be evident now what Cayce meant when he talked about the catastrophic long term results of the systematic destruction of the keys. If you dont know what I am talking about, read! You badly need it.

It is a pity to see people who are supposed to build and lead engaging in what Atkinson warned the profane about in his Volos and Emotionale riddle-- not to let your guard down and leave your mind open to others suggestion by engaging in debates in order to prove that you know so much more than all others. For those who dismissed the writings from the New Thought as New Age mania, they do a great disservice to the great writers like Emerson, Atkinson etc. and ridicule the beliefs of those who built the new world.

To the "dream big" putdown, remember that this great nation exists today because people like Sir Francis Bacon dared to dream big. So many worked so hard to one day share with the world the wisdom and beauty of knowledge.

Finally the time is here when people are beginning to awaken and sadly you are showing an arrogant pessimistic skeptical, patronizing, conservative, bigoted and antagonist dream breaker no better than the great inquisitors from whom they ran. You should lead; the people deserve no less than a leader who is compassionate, understanding and one who inspires the dreams which make men great. You owe no less to the banner you carry and if you think yourself deserving of it, remember the oaths which you took.

Stop being afraid of that which you yet cannot see or know. Many under that banner you claim suffered and endured under the hands of ingnorant people who ridiculed and hated them so that you could proudly call yourself a true builder. Look at yourself calling people ingnorant and telling them they believe anything, mocking the writings of great Masons while mocking their attemps to bringing light into the world. I would like to think that you are either trying to raise emotions in which you yourself indulge or you are fishing for info-- both attemps are in vain because you have used the gifts to indulge in egotistical, self-aggrandizing rhetoric and humiliation of others. Those of whom you are so critical sound more enlightened than you.

Now I know now what was meant by "Solomon (wisdom) built the foundations of the temple with the help of ******" (Solomon used very negative people to build the foundation of the temple). Follow your code of ethics. Those who are higher than you are very good men-- I cannot prove it but I know it. If you ask for something, ask for understanding.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

How do I say this?
Ok, you've answered that 'you died' where you were before. I understand this can be bent to mean different things.

So...
Yes you popped out of a woman's vagina here on earth, as an infant, and then grew into the man you are today. This is what you are saying when you say, "reincarnate".

or...

Yes you utilized the 'all the matter that will ever exist, exists, it only needs tasking' principal and reformed here resulting in the 'life' of your now, and your percieved death of your former in Pleidia.

or

Yes, you walked through a portal, thus being able to say, who I was before died, and here I was born.

I have heard 'carnate' and 'reincarnate' used in terms cloaking of their meaning, as an excuse for thier meaning.

In Pledia, how did your corpse die?

Thank you for the response. You might find that what keeps the mass vibrational energies of the people of the Earth down to disgusting levels, is our own failure to be factually precise, and instead our favor of polluting the truth by our need to rephrase it in a manner we think others will understand better--thus robbing them of the factuality of enlightenment.

I hope your father's watch over and protect you most safely.

HugMyDRek

Originally posted by IX-777

HugmyRek: Well as I've briefly explained in one of the threads before, to be here in this physical incarnation I had to let my physical body of my other world die first, and then I spent some time in other realms before I decided to come here, and be incarnated into a human body. There are some complications by such a process, mainly relating to memory issues and new indoctrinations from birth into this new worlds systems and society, and some years had to be spent to recall the true origin and the progress was supported by my friends from the old place which have made the transmission easier.

Peace and love be on your path,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A Message for people who think they know what Freemasonry is:

Quoting random and obscure new age authors in an attempt to display some sort of knowledge about freemasonry does not enhance your credibility. If you don't know what I am talking about, read! You badly need to, pick up a few books by Dr. S. Brent Morris, Christopher Hodapp, and Michael Poll.

Its sad to see people read new age con artists and buy them whole sale without doing real research from authors who actually have some credibility on the subject of Freemasonry. Stop promoting propaganda and cult theology that you cannot understand but sounds good and makes you think you are enlightened. No amount of pushing this stuff is going to change the reality that it is not real and never has been.

The huge sign that someone has no knowledge about freemasonry is that they believe "low level" or "high level" masons exist. You imagine high level masons are better than me? Fantastic, because your a bit delusional since there is no such thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
HugmyRek:

Dear friend,

As a Pleiadian in physical form I died by age and then maintained my awareness after death which is common for Pleiadians as we are very involved with spiritual work and understand our true being and how to navigate the afterlife and from there chose where to go further.

In my case, I decided to be incarnated at Earth, to help those I can here and I was born by normal natural parents though they share Pleiadian spirit with me, but are entirely normal human beings, and so am I now.

That is basically the very short and proper explanation on how I came here.

With love, and may your inner guide be with you
IX-777

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey there Pleiadian, questions if i may?

1 Billy Meier, true or false?

2 Barbara Marciniak, true or false?

3 Where do you meet Pleiadian women, and do they like Earth guys?

4 Do you have any craft or ET artifacts we can take a look at?

5 Are you a trickster?

6 Can you read minds?

7 Can you elaborate on your birth until now, and how you got to be where
you are today?

These are some questions that you can expand on in any way you like. And then I'll think of some more probably. For now, ROCK ON and keep doin your thang!

wZn

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Dear wZn,

There is one thing I would like to address first before answering your questions. Pleiadians do not work together as one collective unit where everyone know what everyone else is doing at all times, nor do we report what we are doing to some organ that further reports it to every other pleiadian. So, some things I can not know about, some things may have happened and been related to other Pleiadians without my knowledge, just as you may do something and your fellow humans may know nothing about it - or in some cases a few others may know, friends and so on. This same goes for Pleiadians.

Now over to your questions:

1. Billy Meier is a unfortunate case - he was in contact, but not physically. It is ironically that it is him that have made us so famous here on Earth, as he actually made up around 90% or more of his claims - and manufactured all the photos and videos himself. Since he did not have any evidence for his contact he started to produce his own "evidence" instead, to make people believe him. He is rather well known between us Pleiadians as reports have come back from various other contactees on his "work" here on Earth, and we do not support him or what he says.

2. This person I am not familiar with, I will have to check if I can find anything in our archives about her.

3. You / we meet them in our own world - or on the astral planes. Some of them likes humans just as some humans like Pleiadians, and indeed we are basically the same just living at different locations.

4. No, we don't come here in crafts - we do not travel physically, that is one of the reasons you can know people like Billy Meier is not truthful. We travel only in nonphysical form, as it is much quicker and easier and also more useful in other ways.

5. No but don't take my word for it, follow your own inner guide and intuition.

6. When the settings are right. It is easier in nonphysical form or among other pleiadians though than here on Earth.

7. My birth since the beginning of time and all incarnations? Or my birth as a Pleiadian? If the first, it will be a very long story and I am not sure if I will have the time to get into all of that, it covers many thousands of years in physical incarnations alone. How I got here I think I've already explained earlier - I have chosen to be here now after leaving my physical Pleiadian body, and choosing to incarnate in a human body.

Love and deep blessings,
IX-777

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by IX-777

Hey there Pleiadian, questions if i may?

1 Billy Meier, true or false?

2 Barbara Marciniak, true or false?

3 Where do you meet Pleiadian women, and do they like Earth guys?

4 Do you have any craft or ET artifacts we can take a look at?

5 Are you a trickster?

6 Can you read minds?

7 Can you elaborate on your birth until now, and how you got to be where
you are today?

These are some questions that you can expand on in any way you like. And then I'll think of some more probably. For now, ROCK ON and keep doin your thang!

wZn

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow, thanks for the reply.

You answered all my questions, and I'm stumped to know what to ask you next. So I'll brainstorm here (sorry if you have already answered before):

ok

1 2012 , what's that all about?

2 Why can't 'positive' forces such as your kind intervene with the 'negative' forces that have ruled Earth? I thought the universal law is not to disrupt a planet or their inhabitants, yet if we have been by those bad apples, how about leveling up the playing field so we can change in the positive way we need to?

3 Is it not unfair to go to governments that we all know are corrupt with your technology and systems, rather than the people of the planet instead?

4 Who do you answer to in the way of coming to this planet in form of protocol?

5 No spaceships? What about other spaceships do they exist, and if so can you name a few races that do use them?

6 How many relatives do you have in your family, and do you have pets?

7 What does your home planet look like, where is it? What is the population, and do other races live there in harmony?

8 Can you do anything on video that could defy our laws of physics?

9 Can you show anything else that would seem otherworldly?

10 Do you have any enemies? If so who, and what is the history behind that?

Thanks for the last post, it was cool.

wZn

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Smithe,
Please explain how the war(s) have reached other plains of dimensions. How the Greys and their allies causing problems. Secondly, how scouts found things wrong in the past, or present time. Thirdly, how many others said it could not be done, and how it divide others. Which this lead to you being hear, to turn it around. This is why the Ashtar Fleet is here, Plus friends. So much to communicate. So in the year 2012, their wont be changing in the Earths axis?
Don't buy things that you know how to make, cause hands are of creation of light.

Smithe's hammer hits the ground, and shows the path to light.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I am very vocal about the fact that I believe that Alex Collier and Blossom Goodchild, if not completely mental, have been duped by their so-called "friends", these "aliens" who contact them, fill them up with predictions, love bomb them, then leave them.

Alex Collier says that reptilians are colluding with the US government to destroy us. He states that the Andromedans are going to save us if we can't save ourselves. He says we must love our own "race". He says this with all earnestness and so rather than think he's a total prevaricator, I'll say he's deceived himself.

What made the teachings of the Gospels appealing to me are the strict commands to:

1) love our enemies
2) care for the poor
3) care for the sick and dying
4) abstain from wealth and vain trappings
5) love everyone regardless of what they can do for you

What I hear from a lot of the so-called "helpers" these days is a) external bad guys (reptiles) are out to hurt us and that we are "good" and they are "bad" and we must fight them--I'm tired of fighting, b) some spaceship is coming down to save us--okay, when? c) we can do this on our own with some coffee cup advice--why haven't we?

You sound like a nice person, but if you are who you say you are, and have this mission...but we have had peacemakers before and, quite frankly, our evolutionary system seems to have hardwired us to ignore all the peace, love, and understanding stuff in favor of the judgmental approach. Doesn't this make you rethink your task here?

Do you think people will listen?

What is your take on the Alex Collier's and Blossom Goodchild's?

Reptilians? Fact or Fiction?

If fact, shouldn't we love and have sympathy for them, too? Else we're no better, right?

I'm curious. My super sweetie and I have an ongoing debate on this subject.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Hi! **waves**

I've noticed your posting in defense of the Masons. I'm rather ambivalent. I love Thomas Jefferson, but abhor secret societies.

No offense, but if Masons were "evil" they wouldn't admit to it, would they? If I were evil I would pretend to be good or else people would want to fight with me.

Just a thought and in no way shape or form do I mean to demean the Masons. Again, Thomas Jefferson is one of my favorite thinkers and Mozart is one of my favorite composers. Anyone who could write the Declaration of Independence is alright with me. Beautiful, really beautiful.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo

Hi! **waves**

I've noticed your posting in defense of the Masons. I'm rather ambivalent. I love Thomas Jefferson, but abhor secret societies.

No offense, but if Masons were "evil" they wouldn't admit to it, would they? If I were evil I would pretend to be good or else people would want to fight with me.

Just a thought and in no way shape or form do I mean to demean the Masons. Again, Thomas Jefferson is one of my favorite thinkers and Mozart is one of my favorite composers. Anyone who could write the Declaration of Independence is alright with me. Beautiful, really beautiful.

Its a common misconception that masons are a secret society. How can it be a secret society when the locations and members are known to the public, its accounting books open to the public, and its elected leaders known to the public? Also, most lodges have their lodge minutes archived (and thus also open to the public) at their local university.

Anyone could be evil and not admit it, why would this apply to masons more than anything else? The thing is you should have some REASON and EVIDENCE to believe that masons are evil, and none has been provided.

Remember masons are just people...it has good and bad members. On a side note, its not really clear whether Jefferson was a mason but his values lined up very closely with freemasonry. We do know that other people essential in the writing of the Declaration were masons though.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Hi! **waves**

Its a common misconception that masons are a secret society. How can it be a secret society when the locations and members are known to the public, its accounting books open to the public, and its elected leaders known to the public? Also, most lodges have their lodge minutes archived (and thus also open to the public) at their local university.

Anyone could be evil and not admit it, why would this apply to masons more than anything else? The thing is you should have some REASON and EVIDENCE to believe that masons are evil, and none has been provided.

Remember masons are just people...it has good and bad members. On a side note, its not really clear whether Jefferson was a mason but his values lined up very closely with freemasonry. We do know that other people essential in the writing of the Declaration were masons though.

Thomas Jefferson was not a freemason? Well, then there goes my whole opinion of the organization.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thomas Jefferson was not a freemason? Well, then there goes my whole opinion of the organization.

Just a suggestion, but perhaps you could base your opinion on the values of the organization which so many like Jefferson joined instead of whether he was or was not a member?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I was kidding.

Sort of.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join