It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Yeah, that's called balloons bud.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Well...I was the exited one, when looking at that show thinking that SOMEONE from other planet were driving that UFO.

I also keep hearing people say that UFOs are secret government projects and are not really alien. Maybe in a few cases but most are man-made, at least from what I have heard.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by francyburo
Well...I was the exited one, when looking at that show thinking that SOMEONE from other planet were driving that UFO.

I also keep hearing people say that UFOs are secret government projects and are not really alien. Maybe in a few cases but most are man-made, at least from what I have heard.
Yeah, probably. Humans are more advanced than we'd like to think-Just if something sells better right now whose going to switch to an easier alternative that's cheaper or greener. Some people also think alien life is working with us on technology, that would be cool.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well if a guy told you he could summon UFOs, and you saw colored spots. It's balloons 100%.

There have been many people on this site who have done that in the past, I've been coming to this site on different profiles for years and years.

They say they can summon UFOs, then get a buddy down the way to release some balloons into the wind towards you, by the time they come to the "summoner" they are colored spots. It's an old trick, a lot of older men have done this in the past, it's for money always.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Still, Roswell is one of the few cases where the UFO is actually alien in my opinion.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatanChrist
Well if a guy told you he could summon UFOs, and you saw colored spots. It's balloons 100%.

There have been many people on this site who have done that in the past, I've been coming to this site on different profiles for years and years.

They say they can summon UFOs, then get a buddy down the way to release some balloons into the wind towards you, by the time they come to the "summoner" they are colored spots. It's an old trick, a lot of older men have done this in the past, it's for money always.
Yeppers they do that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
francyburo: Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Since I have not seen your photos I can not say much about them, but it sounds to me from the description of the experince like you have witnessed energy based crafts briefly manifesting in a way that made them visible physically. The spiritual approach with meditations etc done first strengthens this probability, so does the mentioning of the Guides and lower vibrations etc.

Of course it could also have been fake and done by releasing balloons as others have suggested, I know of one named Prophet Yahwe who did this claiming he was able to summon UFOs.

Will be interesting to see the photos so feel free to send!

Zerra: Interesting experience. I will not comment further on my personal opinion on it though as I am sure you will disagree

And yes, non-human beings can be both funny and silly, they have a sense of great humor , something I have been experiencing quite a lot myself.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Prophet Yahew was the exact guy I was talking about, he used white balloons. They proved him a fake.

The thing is, he came back on another name as well. I hope it isn't commander.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"Zerra: Interesting experience. I will not comment further on my personal opinion on it though as I am sure you will disagree" Perhaps I would. Only because I am able to communicate with them. It's not our intent to really prove anything, as you know ..healing is the real mission. Common goal can be shared instead. *hugs*
Take care. ^_^

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey yo ix-777

I just saw those videos. And it was almost like looking at a host body replica.

Here's a pick of me from a while ago,
but I looked pretty similar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8354ea2596fb.jpg[/atsimg]

ya, and I'm a nordic/plaedian reincarnate as well.
Ya, it's a pretty fine water sack.
I like it.

Anyhow I was wondering what you remember of your past lives.
Or perhaps your mission in this life and beyond.

I like robots and computers, related info would be quite fine.
To my recollection the nordics I was with made heavy use of portals,
and ovoid doors, there were the more forest loving ones,
that made their tech look like trees and vines.

Tell me your tallest tale, or wildest story.
I'd really appreciate it.
*hugs*

[edit on 20-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Here is my problem. You are supposedly from an advanced civilization with answers to our problems, but you apologize because you cannot make a good recording. That pretty much stops me from reading or listening further.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Of course, military secret aircraft can be considered UFO as Unidentified flying object...but what I saw is really from other reality...and I don't think human technology is already able to create something flying without wings and passing from 200 Km/h to 1700 km/h in just one second, like the Belgium triangle shaped UFO in the 90's...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by IX-777

Here is my problem.

where is your solution?

You are supposedly from an advanced civilization with answers to our problems,

I thought your problems are yours.
I'm not even sure what a problem is.

from etymology dictionary:
"1382, "a difficult question proposed for solution,""

and difficult?
Latin difficilis. Of persons, "hard to please," from 1580s.

so you're a hard to please question.
Cool.
okay well,
you should be happy now.

Ultimately it is you that can please yourself.
If you don't allow yourself to be pleased,
no one else can do it for you.

an answer, but there can be other answers.

but you apologize because you cannot make a good recording.

That pretty much stops me from reading or listening further.

eh, it's okay.
it's a beautiful recording,
with the sound of nature.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by lowki]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
lowki:

Yes, you did look pretty similar.

Some of my most interesting past lives memories are actually the ones that connects me to this current incarnation and people whom I know now, and knew in past lives, and events that have lead me up to where I am right now, through thousands of years.

I've had some interesting times during the life of Jesus, and in ancient Egypt, and some in ancient latin america, as well as more recent Europe, and all of these connect with eachother, and ultimately leads further back to the original Pleiadian connection which again goes further back to places I have yet to properly re-discover yet. Its a bit much to go into detail about right now as it would fill books to properly tell these stories but I believe I have written some on my past experiences both here in these forums and in my website previously, feel free to look around.

And yes nature and friendly technology - meaning technology that can co-exist with nature and all life without bringing harm or damage - have always been important to us.

groingrinder:
I am not sure what you are trying to address, if you are refering to my video recordings, I can only use what recording equipment I have available. I never claimed to have brought any technology with me, in fact that would have been impossible since I did not travel in physical form. I do not fly around in a space craft in my spare time if you had that thought.

With blessings,
Maggador

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hi
I've sent you the pictures, any comments?

regards!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Can you tell anything about what you have encountered in Ancient Egypt? Did Ancient Egyptians encounter physical aliens?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

1. How did you find out about these past lives and ultimately about your Pleiadian heritage?

2. How many types of aliens are on earth as reincarnated souls? Besides Pleiadian?

(This is SatanChrist on a better email, the last account was deleted.)

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
francyburo:

Thanks for the photos. As you said yourself, it is difficult to see much from the photos as they only show the lights. I have to stay with my previous comment where I stated it could have been energy based crafts manifesting. The colors are interesting and changes and thus it does not look as simple as balloons with candles, so if it was some sort of hoax I am not sure how it was done, but I can't rule it out either.

sphinx551:

The egyptians had great knowledge about certain technologies - not in the traditional sense though, but as far as masonry goes, aided by spiritual practices, which made them great in the arts of architecture, astronomy and astrology, understanding of the principles of Life and Death, the paranormal and occult including "magic" and "sorcery" and so on. Their knowledge seems to have been greatly influenced by the people of Atlantis, in similar ways to those of the ancient mesoamericans and south americans, because they were both in contact with eachother both before and after Atlantis. Egyptians and Latin-Americans established important contact and trade-routes with eachother that lasted for some time in the ancient days.

"Soft stones" and the understanding of levitation and weight balance through what I can only call "spiritual" practices were a main method used in their construction work. They were in contact with other entities, just as most people through all ages have been and still are, but I have not observed any direct contact in those times with anything that can be called physical aliens.

Zsaqulz78th:

1. Through my spiritual practices and looking deeper into memories and visions I have had since early child, and re-living past lives so that I could gain further information about them and verification on these being real. All my past-life regressions have been done by myself, I never went to any "new age" therapist or hypnotists or anything like that, and personally I am rather skeptical towards a majority of the "new age" movement. I am also in contact with many different entities, and have been shown many things, which have helped me gain further understanding and insights - one of my spirit guides taught me how to astral project and go out of body among other things. But I always warn people about contacts with other entities, always be skeptical and do not take anything you are told for granted, there is no reason to trust non-physical beings any more than physical beings and you ultimately have to use your own intuition and experiences to guide you.

2. Good question, I do not know the answer to this, but I have observed several different ones, including the ones called "reptilians". There are both "good" ones and "bad" ones, and I have noticed there is a lot of truth in new science fiction series such as the currently ongoing "V", the old Stargate series, Invasion and so on, which portray alien entities taking on human form. The main error in these shows however is that the beings have a physical form, but this is only to symbolically represent the reality of non-human entities taking human form by taking on host bodies so to speak, though it is in all cases I am aware of by spiritual means and physical incarnation into human bodies in reality. In my personal opinion such shows and many others are trying to plant new understanding and insight into people by exposing them to the truth in such a way that it will get them philosophizing, thinking and contemplating about reality, and many will gain greater understanding from this alone. This seem to be done on purpose by what I assume must be some of the "good" ones, as it is directly exposing what is really going on - but it can be abused by the "bad" ones as well so that people are mind controled into having a specific opinion about these matters before true disclosure happens. To put it short, people should look into themselves and own experiences and consider what they see and hear from others to be possibilities but never accept anything as truth until such is personally verified and experienced to be true, and then one should even question oneself and ones own experiences and look further into them - things are not always as it seems.

The bottom line however is that I do know there are what can be called real alien beings that are now in human form from Pleiades, Orion and Sirius among others, and I am sure there are much more than I am aware of, but these 3 seem to be the main origins of many people on Earth today. There are also more "local" ones, such as people whom have come from other places in our own solar system, specially Mars and the Moon.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

So, a spiritual contact would look and feel the same as a physical contact? Is that what you are basically saying?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A spiritual contact can be experienced in the same way as a physical one yes. If you are in the astral planes, what you see and experience there can feel as real and "physical" as normal "waking reality" so to speak.

And, spiritual entities can manifest themselves into the physical world at times, and thus will also seem as physical and real as anything else.

-Maggador

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join