It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Speaking as a member of the Great White Brotherhood, I am here to tell those who will listen the truth about various issues that people either are questioning, or completely unaware of, and basically bring you the truth on as many topics as I can and feel competent to speak about.

For now I have decided to start record some video talks that I will be posting now and then along with my normal written posts.

Attached here is the first recordings, telling you some about my purpose here, and briefly touching on some subjects of interest relating to both myself, conspiracies, and mystical topics among other things.

For those whom find it interesting or entertaining I am glad you do, and if I can be of any help or assistance or bring some new insights that's my fulfilled purpose. For those who do not believe me, or do not care, may the peace be with you as well and you will find your own truth somewhere along the way towards the path you are on.

Sorry about bad audio quality and blowing wind, unfortunately I can't do much about that but I will try to record the next videos in more quiet areas.

The video with the most important message got too distorted by the wind to be usable so I had to let it be for now, so only these two brief introduction videos are available for now

Pleiadian Talk - Introduction statement #1

Pleiadian Talk - Introduction statement #2

Will upload further videos and post here whenever I record some as well as on the profile page at youtube www.youtube.com...

Blessings, and peace profound
IX-777

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sounds really interesting. Got to go at the moment, so I'll watch your videos when I get back. Look forward to a chat or two.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, at this point I don't know what to say except thanks for taking the time to make and put up the videos.

Your accent is pretty cool.

I will check back here and see what follows.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks both, I shall return at another occasion.

For now I will have to leave for a moment again and I will be back when the opportunity allows it.

May peace be with you, blessings all

-IX-777

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure, you think really highly of yourself.

Is there anything that makes you different from the legions of other daily ATS posters who claim to be enlightened beings that are here to teach us their "truth"? I mean, this is almost a daily theme on ATS - what is distinctive about your particular claim to be a powerful mystical being that has decided to grace the masses with enlightenment?

I know if I were to ask for some demonstration of your supposed abilities as a member of the "Great White Brotherhood" my request will of course be completely ignored or dismissed, so I won't even bother.

Also, here is something I am really interested in: in the second video you said that freemasons had "high levels" where the corrupt/bad leaders were at. This is something I can never get anyone to explain who claims this sort of thing: can you tell me EXACTLY what defines a "high level mason" where all these supposedly bad people at? And can you name 1 person alive today who you would place at this high level?

[edit on 18-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry to say that what you say is only an assumption LowLevelMason.

He even says many times you don't have to believe him or anything. I never see him saying he is the owner of real truth or mighty or anything.

He does say one thing that should be interesting that is "believe in your own soul".

Another that should be interesting even for you , is that most freemasons are good people , and I firmly believe that also , although there seems to be a wave of "freemasons are evil" belief nowadays =p

Good vids IX-777 !

Peace!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I loved the videos and I feel you speak the truth. I have been meditating and paying attention to my thoughts and what i say and how I act. It has been enlightening. Can you give any thoughts on astral travel? I feel about to seperate and i feel intense fear and it ends there. Can't wait to hear more from you. Keep it up...we all need help from those who are in a position to do so.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
just a moment,
while I haven't watched your vids, which I will..

you're claiming that you're a member of the Great White Brotherhood, the very tip top of the Illuminati pyramidal hierarchy?
You're involved in the say-so as to whether all these world events take place?
Even the events that many people are distressed about at this time in history?
You're involved in the voting body that yays or nays these events happening?

see image for more info as to what I'm talking about -

If not, then you're in a different Great White Brotherhood?
Doesn't that cause a bit of confusion as to who is deciding things?

It's that Great White Brotherhood that you're talking about... or a completely different one...

so there are two? what gives?

-

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

As mentioned in other replies, that whole "great white brotherhood" term is going to tick off a lot of people on this site - I'm also sure there's plenty of white brotherhood folks on here already, I'm not one of them nor do I really have anything against them, sort of. Thanks for sharing your thoughts even though you mentioned nothing news-shattering. You may want to start shaving your head, looks like you're going to be going bald within a few years, just an observation, that's all, nothing wrong with going bald.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roufas
Sorry to say that what you say is only an assumption LowLevelMason.

Uhh, no there were no assumptions, the OP stated:

Speaking as a member of the Great White Brotherhood,

He stated he is a member of this organization, and I asked questions based off that.

Originally posted by Roufas
,Another that should be interesting even for you , is that most freemasons are good people , and I firmly believe that also , although there seems to be a wave of "freemasons are evil" belief nowadays =p

Well, there has always been that fringe "masons are evil" group - it comes from a fear of things people won't understand and will not research. As for masons being good people, they are just like everyone else - although the character qualities which make ones wish to join usually are virtues that other people consider to be good. Always a few bad apples though, any organization with millions of members will have those.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

You are afraid of something, are you not? I believe the OP is attempting to teach about how to avoid being subject to another's mental influence and fascination by maintaining a positive polarization and denying their positivity over us. By allowing our will (+, masculine) to be weak, another's will can influence our desire (-, feminine) which influences our will to act and we mistakenly attribute the induced thoughts to ourselves. That's things in a nutshell. There is plenty of information on the subject if you want details.

I also know from certain members of your own group and other sources that it is not homogenous and an inner core exists (or which ever term of division you fancy) and that the normal members don't have the powers like the seers and adepts. For most, it is simply a fraternity or brotherhood.

IX-777 is in no way full of it in the essence of what he's talking about. Whether he's Pleiadian or not is immaterial.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just watched them. I love how you try to encourage people to believe and trust in themselves rather than other people. I've always believed that is best. Good videos, thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LowLevelMason: As a Mason you should be aware of the structure of the masonic system, as well as the difference between lodges, and between different countries and so on.

Even within your own countries, such as USA, you have lodges that consider each other "good" and "bad". There are a lot of Masons that consider the Masons of lodges using the reversed pentagram as "evil" Masons - whether you are aware of that or not. Among places where the reversed pentaragram is frequently used in the lodges is the state of Texas.

With "higher levels" I'm talking about those running the organizations at top level, the leaders and those whom are influencing the leaders, sometimes these are people grouped at the common level but having an agenda to overthrow and take over the system and affect it with their own desired ideologies and ideas. This is taking place in many independent lodges of these orders already, as well as at the top levels of the Grand lodges of these various Orders too.

I am speaking in general now of all the orders and societies and not masons exclusively as the same goes for them all. But try look at what you are being taught and the things you perform, and try imagine what the true agenda of the Order really is - or of your local lodge, as it can vary. But certainly do not believe that your great order is "clean" and all decent, with no corruption and no hidden agendas among its members - this goes for all Orders/Fraternities/etc, and every aspect of human society.

Most members are good, well except for in the case of more sinister orders that openly practices "dark arts" and such, but in the case of the ones discussed the members are mostly honest and decent people, but as you said it got some bad apples here and there, and some of those apples are very bad and have a lot of influence on the orders and their members.

You'll be fine as long you approach it with a skeptical mind and listen to yourself and your own inner feelings along the way. That's just my suggestion and you are free to decide to do whatever you want or if you believe me or not, it could be worth considering though.

Mr. Anunnaki: Thanks, glad it resonates with you.

Prevenge: There is only one true Great White Brotherhood, and there is two main fractions of what you call Illuminati. One of them are the "good guys" and the other "the bad guys" and they work against each other and continuously try to influence and manipulate each other. Sometimes they infiltrate each others branches and try gain control over their opposite, and there is a great war going on between the "Good" and the "Bad" but mostly this is at what you can call spiritual levels through magical and psychic attacks.

EnlightenUp: You are on to something when it comes to the relations between Will and Desire and how these are being manipulated. People should study simple factual things such as Mind Control techniques and Brainwashing methods and read some books and material about such as well as hypnosis and sublingual programming etc and their eyes will become a bit fresher and see more of the cloud hovering above them. Then I would recommend them to look further into themselves and their own being and question their beliefs and what they are being shown and told in society, and hopefully they will realize more about their true being as well as the deceit put upon them, even by themselves.

NuclearPaul: Thank you, glad you liked it.

May profound peace and your inner guide be with you all,
-IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
You are afraid of something, are you not? I believe the OP is attempting to teach about how to avoid being subject to another's mental influence and fascination by maintaining a positive polarization and denying their positivity over us. By allowing our will (+, masculine) to be weak, another's will can influence our desire (-, feminine) which influences our will to act and we mistakenly attribute the induced thoughts to ourselves. That's things in a nutshell. There is plenty of information on the subject if you want details.

The only thing I am afraid of is people like you, who will believe anything. I think claiming to be a mystical being to "teach" what is essentially nothing more than the tenets of the new age movement IS important.

I also know from certain members of your own group and other sources that it is not homogenous and an inner core exists (or which ever term of division you fancy) and that the normal members don't have the powers like the seers and adepts. For most, it is simply a fraternity or brotherhood.

Sure you do! So many people seem to know all about this mystical "inner core" that no mason has ever heard of, and yet they always fail spectacularly when it comes to asking for evidence or defining what this inner-core is.

IX-777 is in no way full of it in the essence of what he's talking about. Whether he's Pleiadian or not is immaterial.

Right, claiming to be something that you are not is perfectly OK - as long as it fits what you want to believe to begin with

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
LowLevelMason: As a Mason you should be aware of the structure of the masonic system, as well as the difference between lodges, and between different countries and so on.

Exactly, which is why I know that claims of "high level masons" is flawed from the start.

Even within your own countries, such as USA, you have lodges that consider each other "good" and "bad". There are a lot of Masons that consider the Masons of lodges using the reversed pentagram as "evil" Masons - whether you are aware of that or not. Among places where the reversed pentaragram is frequently used in the lodges is the state of Texas.

Simply not true. The so called "reversed pentagram" is just the emblem of the Order of the Eastern Star, which is a side group that no lodge considers "evil." Its not a reversed pentagram at all really, its just a star. Its a order for the wives and female family members of masons. Some grand lodges, choose to not have their own OES order, but they still recognize other grand lodges as valid who have it.

With "higher levels" I'm talking about those running the organizations at top level, the leaders and those whom are influencing the leaders, sometimes these are people grouped at the common level but having an agenda to overthrow and take over the system and affect it with their own desired ideologies and ideas. This is taking place in many independent lodges of these orders already, as well as at the top levels of the Grand lodges of these various Orders too.

But of course, as someone who knows how masonry is organized, you know this is in practice impossible. There is no one "running the organizations at the top level" because each Grand Lodge is autonomous, as well as each side order. Additionally, within each grand lodge officers are elected for 1 year terms only at which point they go back to being just another member.

What specific example do you have of anyone plotting to "overthrow" the system? How are they doing it since they only have 1 year to do so, and everything they do MUST be voted on by the members at the annual grand lodge communication?

I am speaking in general now of all the orders and societies and not masons exclusively as the same goes for them all. But try look at what you are being taught and the things you perform, and try imagine what the true agenda of the Order really is - or of your local lodge, as it can vary. But certainly do not believe that your great order is "clean" and all decent, with no corruption and no hidden agendas among its members - this goes for all Orders/Fraternities/etc, and every aspect of human society.

This claim is used again and again to sort of generally justify this vague claim that "High level masons are up to no good!" No organization is perfect and freemasonry has its bad apples because its reflective of the general population. However, joining freemasonry for nefarious purposes won't get you far because there is no material gain that comes from it. Its a bit like joining the Salvation Army because you wish to plot world domination.

Most members are good, well except for in the case of more sinister orders that openly practices "dark arts" and such, but in the case of the ones discussed the members are mostly honest and decent people, but as you said it got some bad apples here and there, and some of those apples are very bad and have a lot of influence on the orders and their members.

Of course freemasonry not being a religion, its kind of hard to practice the "dark arts" (whatever that means, I'd ask you but I guess you'll never tell me) to get away with it. What specific example do you have of this?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The only thing I am afraid of is people like you, who will believe anything. I think claiming to be a mystical being to "teach" what is essentially nothing more than the tenets of the new age movement IS important.

Haha. Perhaps you're afraid it's all true. I said it was immaterial, not whether I believed certain details. Calling it "new age" is in error.

Sure you do! So many people seem to know all about this mystical "inner core" that no mason has ever heard of, and yet they always fail spectacularly when it comes to asking for evidence or defining what this inner-core is.

Read it again. If no Mason had ever heard of it, why would any talk about it? While I cannot detail who for obvious reasons, I assure you they are Masons but they are not the ones in the dark.

Right, claiming to be something that you are not is perfectly OK - as long as it fits what you want to believe to begin with

It is perfectly ok and has nothing to do with belief. It is subject matter I am familiar with on many levels.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

Hey Africaedit South America, you know what I meant~ those were very good words, thank you so very much!
Stunningly concrete, well spoken, and direct.

Made my afternoon.

Hey, tell me more about what you consider a carnation. Do you mean that you were born of a mother's womb here-or that you have chosen to stay and have thus physically travelled.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Haha. Perhaps you're afraid it's all true. I said it was immaterial, not whether I believed certain details. Calling it "new age" is in error.

I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid its all wrong? Afraid you believe in something that is not true? Afraid that in the end, it doesn't matter anyways? And calling it "new age" is quite correct. That is what it is.

Read it again. If no Mason had ever heard of it, why would any talk about it? While I cannot detail who for obvious reasons, I assure you they are Masons but they are not the ones in the dark.

Please do your research. Yes, if any mason had heard of it they would talk about it since such a group is 100% contrary to the purpose of the fraternity. Furthermore such groups cannot exist do the structure of masonry: the fraternity is too decentralized. You don't know any regular masons who would claim to be members of such a group. You may know some irregular and clandestine masons, but those are not members of any lodge I would ever be a member of, nor are they members of the 5 million member fraternity. It sounds like, since you do seem to be willing to believe anything, its just a few people playing with you.

It is perfectly ok and has nothing to do with belief. It is subject matter I am familiar with on many levels.

I think this just shows that you want to believe this. For any normal person, someone making up mystical powers would severely hamper their credibility.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
LowLevelMason:

My dear friend, yes it is affiliated with the Eastern Star, and there are masons and lodges whom consider this as the Evil or Dark side of masonry. Whether they are correct or not is of course another discussion, but there is no doubt it is a reversed pentagram and not just a "star" though you may freely believe that - but as a Mason you should know the importance of occult symbolism.

Here is an example of such a sign with its symbol for the others whom may not be so familiar with it:
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Most people, even those whom have not studied much of the occult or esoteric should easily see that it is a Pentagram. And the use of all symbolism in masonry is far from random or just for the nice designs.

Regarding your autonomous orders and election terms, all I can say is that perhaps there is some corruption involved with those said elections and so called autonomous orders.

When it comes to the high level masons, I am not talking about everyone, but some, and a large part of the masonic order is corrupted and infiltrated by those people I've been talking about. Same with the other orders.

Do you even understand the deeper effects of the rituals performed, or why there are rituals in the first place?

Apply that to the so called dark arts, and the purpose would be that of using ritualistic work to gain more power and control over others - something which they do with rather good success.

If you have understood this, or believe in it at all, is rather irrelevant, as it is still practiced and effective regardless of what you may think about it.

Think for yourself and do not blindly believe all you are told within the Order and how its structure is - look a bit further on your own. Even speaking with some ex-masons could be useful for some new perspectives.

That will be my last comment on the masonic order for now as there are more interesting and useful things to address, so if I ignore further communication from you it is not to be rude or arrogant but simply because I have better things to do with more important issues and I will have to spend my time on what I find suiting my purpose of being here.

May the Inner Guide be with you, and profound peace
IX-777

-

HugmyRek: Well as I've briefly explained in one of the threads before, to be here in this physical incarnation I had to let my physical body of my other world die first, and then I spent some time in other realms before I decided to come here, and be incarnated into a human body. There are some complications by such a process, mainly relating to memory issues and new indoctrinations from birth into this new worlds systems and society, and some years had to be spent to recall the true origin and the progress was supported by my friends from the old place which have made the transmission easier.

Peace and love be on your path,
IX-777

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why is an "enlightened being" quoting from freemasonrywatch, which is a WIDELY known for being completely inaccurate and even most anti-masons don't believe in the stuff that is there? I know from personal experience that I've never seen anything on that site which is correct, and even if you don't have the personal experience of being a mason you could find out it was all made up if you just did the research instead of googling conspiracy theories.

The photo link is of the old logo, just to end the mass hysteria about the symbol being a "pentagram" when it never was they decided to change it. It was never meant to be anything but a five point star:
en.wikipedia.org...:Oes_GGC_color.PNG

Yes, they can change the logo because the pentagram has no meaning in the order. It never did, but in any case it was changed to make it even more obvious that its all it was ever meant to be: a five point star.

Of course, as a illuminated being with so much truth, you seem to not understand something that anyone who has done a few minutes of research on the pentagram finds out: there is nothing innately evil or occultic about it. Its a symbol that has been used to represent lots of things throughout human history. The "evil" connotation comes from 1990s era hysteria about wiccans using the symbol. Even if the OES logo was a pentagram, which it is not, there would be nothing innately evil or occult about it.

My dear friend, yes it is affiliated with the Eastern Star, and there are masons and lodges whom consider this as the Evil or Dark side of masonry. Whether they are correct or not is of course another discussion, but there is no doubt it is a reversed pentagram and not just a "star" though you may freely believe that - but as a Mason you should know the importance of occult symbolism.

Now I KNOW you are making this up as you go along. Would you please name the lodge that considers the Eastern Star as "the evil side of Masonry"? I'd be fascinated to know, since the Order of the Eastern Star is not freemasonry and has never been freemasonry. Its a club designed for master masons and their female family members which teaches biblical principles straight out of the Old and New Testament. Every state in the United States has a chapter, and while its a primarily US phenomenon and is not embraced by the United Grand Lodge of England the UGLE still recognizes as regular and valid all the United States Grand Lodges which have Eastern Star chapters.

Anyone who considers the OES "evil" or the "dark side" of freemasonry was clearly never even a mason to begin with, since the organization has masonic tenets but makes it very clear being a member does not make one a freemason.

Regarding your autonomous orders and election terms, all I can say is that perhaps there is some corruption involved with those said elections and so called autonomous orders.

I am sorry my friend, but you keep trying to act like you have knowledge about things that, if you had done research, you clearly wouldn't even bother to claim are part of the "evil masons" you want to believe exist. You see, the balloting process for masons is EXTRAORDINARILY free from corruption due to the methods used to ballot.

Furthermore, it is still not clear at all why cheating to get to be a grand lodge officer helps one accomplish evil or dubious deeds. You probably need to explain that before you even try to accuse the elections of being corrupted. Its sort of like being elected to be president of your Rotary club, with more pomp and circumstance. How is being a grand loge officer help anyone get away with doing something evil, especially since the grand lodge officers can be recalled or punished by the next grand master?

Do you even understand the deeper effects of the rituals performed, or why there are rituals in the first place?

I find it terribly fascinating that as a non-mason you believe you have figured out some sinister purpose behind the rituals. Of course, it could never be that I as a mason understand them and know that their deeper effects are not what you believe them to be.

Apply that to the so called dark arts, and the purpose would be that of using ritualistic work to gain more power and control over others - something which they do with rather good success.

Would you care to give one example of a mason using the "dark arts" (whatever that is, but of course I know you won't explain it) to gain power and control over others? You keep making these vague references but you have no actual evidence, so examples would be helpful. Of course I know you are just making this all up so you won't have any.

Of course, as any mason or any person who bothered to do the research on this knows, the rituals enforce a sense of equality - quite counterproductive to "control."

If you have understood this, or believe in it at all, is rather irrelevant, as it is still practiced and effective regardless of what you may think about it.

No, no it is not. And no matter how badly you want to project that these things happen, you sheer desire for them to be true will not change the fact that they are not true.

Think for yourself and do not blindly believe all you are told within the Order and how its structure is - look a bit further on your own. Even speaking with some ex-masons could be useful for some new perspectives.

Ah, but you see I did do the research I found that - surprise - things are as they appear. I speak to exmasons all the time, and I have never met one with these kinds of accusations. I have met ALOT of people who CLAIM to be ex-masons and are lying - which is probably the source you are getting this from.

That will be my last comment on the masonic order for now as there are more interesting and useful things to address, so if I ignore further communication from you it is not to be rude or arrogant but simply because I have better things to do with more important issues and I will have to spend my time on what I find suiting my purpose of being here.

Of course you will. You thought you could talk about freemasons in your videos and act like you knew what was "really" going on with them so that it gave you an aura of authority and mystique. When called out about it, you are completely inable to answer even the most basic questions about your accusations, provide any evidence, or even 1 example. Wisely, you know that to continue this would be to continue to expose what you are doing.

Of course you could answer my questions about things not having to do with masonry - like explaining why your claim to "truth" is so different from the hundreds of other ATS posters who claim to be mystical beings who have come to share with us their special knowledge.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join