It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heath Ledger's last movie was "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". Did the Illuminati kill him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heath Ledger had Illuminati symbols on his forehead for the upcoming and new movie: "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". Watch at 4:52 on the Youtube video link about this all.

Is it a coincidence that he died right after playing that role in a movie? Is it a message sent to us by the illuminati?

What did Jack Nicholson warn Heath Ledger about?
Watch this clip of Jack Nicholson reacting to the news of his death:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-11-2008 by realanswers]

[edit on 18-11-2008 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
What did Jack Nicholson warn Heath Ledger about?

From what I understand, Jack warned Heath that playing the Joker could be very emotionally demanding. (others say he warned him about the side-effect of the sleeping pill, Ambien)

Heath reportedly locked himself in an hotel room for a month so he could get into the Joker's psychotic mindset.

www.filmjunk.com...

I personally highly doubt that he was murdered by the Illuminati or anyone else. Was he in a position of power? Could he somehow endanger their plans? He was simply an entertainer. (with no presidential ties as in Mary Pinchot Meyer or Marilyn Monroe)

BTW, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous that the first video's maker believes the eye on the Penguins' rubber ducky represents the all-seeing eye? A bit much if you ask me...

[edit on 19/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Seems others had the same thought. In the "related videos" for the first ytube link we find:

Heath Ledger illuminati Occult Sacrafice? [sic]

[edit on 19/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Great video that you've found. I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out. The new movies "Illuminati" and "2012" also come out next year.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

New Trailer

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Nobody?

Look at that trailer for Christ sake

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I don't think so.

These people don't have time to study the occult or to know anything beyond acting, partying, make up, wardrobe, shopping, more partying, drugs galore, alcohol galore, women and hangers on, handlers shuffling them from event to event. Their lives are shallow. Pretty dang cool, but shallow.

Nobody with information is going to be sharing it with these grown up infants.

Are you going to eat that last piece of chicken?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

I think that Heath Ledger died of a combination of too much fame too young, and an unfortunate combination of drugs.

The pressure of fame must be huge - the pressure to live up to that fame, always, and knowing every time you go out you are watched by the whole world. No wonder they turn to drugs.

RIP, Heath Ledger.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I think that Heath Ledger died of a combination of too much fame too young, and an unfortunate combination of drugs.

The pressure of fame must be huge - the pressure to live up to that fame, always, and knowing every time you go out you are watched by the whole world. No wonder they turn to drugs.

RIP, Heath Ledger.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Legder died like alot of famous people do- he took too many drugs and he mixed them- very sad

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sorry for posting twice - my connection failed, then it posted twice.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ooooh, a Terry Gilliam film. I might have to watch that. Looks quite good in his weird sort of way.

If the Illuminati kill people they get offended by then surely Ewan McGregor and Tom Hanks should be dead becuase of Angels and Demons. I think Heath Ledgers death was just a tragic accident.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Heath Ledger died of a Heart Attack in 421 Broome St, New York on 22nd Jan 2008. He was found dead by his housekeeper Mrs Solomon. The area in which Ledger was living was otherwise known as the five points. The five points of what, well a pentagram or five-pointed star also has five points. The pentagram is the symbol of the Goddess Venus as is the moon, which was rising above New York that temporal strange attractor of cities at the time of Ledgers death. New York was also in the middle of a mini market meltdown as the news filtered through.

If any of you know anything about the occult or mk ultra programming you will know he died as a sacrifice. Also look at the content of the first new batman film (Illuminati staging a takeover) and the second one (Batman has a system that tracks everyones movement). Also I have mentioned on a few threads the relevance of Harlequins or Jokers in altered states of consciousness. Look at the subject matter of the recent Batman films directors other films. Ponder why Christian Bale lost it. Wonder why the Joker kept coming out with stuff like "when the chips are down the people will eat each other"? Notice his slightly reptilian character angle.

MK Ultra. Programming is mainly based on creating split personalities.

What does this portrait created just before his death tell us?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Legder died like alot of famous people do- he took too many drugs and he mixed them- very sad

I would wager this lifestyle is promoted in some ways. Drugs are freely available to celebrities and they dont often end up in court over it and less likely prison yet the police do nothing to stop it.

We know the secret government run the entertainment business, they are using their divide and conquer tactics again. They push anti drugs propaganda and subliminaly the drugs are cool propaganda aswell. Famous people are just tools in this sense.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ok, half way watching movie "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" I just have to stop
and write things I saw ... so here we go

In story of course we have bad and good side, of course good side is full Illuminati symbolism and story telling

when old men ("positive character") is telling story to girl its going something like they represent all good,
innocent, putting you imagine to free, in other words free will

the other side wants to show people that is wrong
when they telling this some pictures are shown and the bad guys are wearing hats like pope (the spike-like)

also the bad side (why his telling story) somehow make monks to close there mouths.. I think that represents the
church and dark ages

later, we can see Ledger hanging and they say in movie that he is doing "moon walk", we all know who is responsible for that dance
and what that really means i don't know .. but character died and he came to life .. anyway interesting telling

in movie the bad side is also marked like devil ... and from my experience when they use words like GOD.. its does not
necessary means, the understanding general public God, its maybe theirs god.. what ever is he

And movie is filmed in our time .. like this is happening amongst us ..

ok I have to take shoot in dark, because someone will give us some clue, anything
the old guy in movie is immortal, movie "The Man From Earth", also immortal .. and some times I asked my self:
What is dig out, what Templar's buried and have so much greatness that is best kept secret? (please someone correct me if I am wrong)

At the end
because the topic is about Ledger..
i quote something that Dave Chapell sad about Martin Lawrence

"What is happening in Hollywood that guy that tough, will be on street waving a gun, screaming: "They are trying to kill me"."

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Tandrli]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
I don't think so.

These people don't have time to study the occult or to know anything beyond acting, partying, make up, wardrobe, shopping, more partying, drugs galore, alcohol galore, women and hangers on, handlers shuffling them from event to event. Their lives are shallow. Pretty dang cool, but shallow.

Nobody with information is going to be sharing it with these grown up infants.

Are you going to eat that last piece of chicken?

you are exactly right....actors are just actors. I have been in the film industry for 12 years, and it is just party land really....I have been told I only get "need to know basis" info about the stupidest things like party adresses, and phone numbers, as if they are some big deal, so trust me, they aren't telling us all secret stuff, they just try to keep us drunk and happy, and MAKE SURE YOU LOOK GOOD, or they get uppity....that's about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yes, he was murdered.

That movie wasn't Ledger's only recent movie with Illuminati symbolism.

Check out the Dark Knight symbolism.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

Yes, he was murdered.

That movie wasn't Ledger's only recent movie with Illuminati symbolism.

Check out the Dark Knight symbolism.

What a load of crap. That bit with the mask at the beginning? Just the inside of the mask. You can see that its turned more than in the establishing shot.

As to the rest of it, sounds like this guy can't make up his mind whether he's exposing the Illuminati or some epic God/Satan struggle.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
While I don't think they themselves killed them, I do think that the Illuminati may have indirectly caused his death.

When an actor reaches a certain level of success and notoriety, certain "doors" start to open for them. They may come into contact with a more select group, which some members may be Illuminati sociopaths, and if one of them wants to play with his mind, then they will "show" him things.

Which probably in turn really f*cked him up. Just like it does most every other celeb they've done that to. Only a handful of celebs can keep their sanity after they are shown certain truths. And those are your big names. But you can trust that they are still scared sh*tless and usually have trouble falling asleep at night.

What they showed Heath, I don't think he wanted any part of, and you just don't deny these people of their place. They want you to deem it an honor that they decided to involve you in their mind games, and anyone who gracefully bows out, well....

end of career, insanity, death, etc...you name it.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Which probably in turn really f*cked him up. Just like it does most every other celeb they've done that to. Only a handful of celebs can keep their sanity after they are shown certain truths. And those are your big names. But you can trust that they are still scared sh*tless and usually have trouble falling asleep at night.
[edit on 8-2-2010 by Privy_Princess]

i believe that in every movie, there is some truth

like in movie "The Fourth Kind (2009)" why they use an OWL.. when people (who seen the owl) commit suicide, because they cant live the things they saw

maybe thats why we are geeting truth in small doses ...

who knows

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join