It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and abductions and channeling

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The star systems on that page exists, as far as the planets depicted there goes it is difficult to say since no information regarding their location is given, and names that are used most likely are not their true names used by potential inhabitants, if even existing at all.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What do you make of insider postings from the world empire?
Reincarnation...
www.xtranormal.com...
this is an electro-dramatised version.

Kokatsi

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
here is a link... free download
www.archive.org...
this text helped me a lot. There are follow-ups but they are of questionable integrity. Here is a scribd link: www.scribd.com...

Another experience I could relate is that while I did simple yogic meditation (and I was very tired) in a university hall, I felt suddenly that a friendly alien presence was inside me. This lasted for about 40 minutes, and it was an indescribable learning experience.
I can attest to IX-777's insight that some of us have been aliens on other worlds... My astrology teacher told me this at the first reading. I only remembered it later though - the reading itself was a very trance-like experience... Peace and blessings to you all, especially IX-777

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So you don;t believe in alien abductions them.I will tell my aliens friends that and hopefully they will come and abduct you and change your mind.Maybe you are already a alien abductee.The aliens are very good at finding people.If that is your real photo in your avatar.Well that will help too.You will be found.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have previously commented on "The Insider".

He does have knowledge that shows either some inside contacts or he has studied a lot of books and rare documents, and made up a story from that.

However, even though there are many truths to what he says, I do not feel him to be genuine.

-Maggador

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
best wishes for all of u

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join