It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Terrorism Will Be Less Relevant in 2025

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The head of the National Intelligence Council, Thomas Fingar, has revealed a preview of a long-awaited government report which describes the world in 2025 and the role of the United States.

A look into the plans that the NWO has for America and the rest of the world.

Terrorism will have less appeal, will be less relevant and less of a problem. However, those to whom the message appeals, will be more dedicated and more dangerous. The threats will diminish, as will the number of attacks. However, the attacks that do occur will be more lethal because of the availability of bioterrorism agents

Link to Source

This is really strange to actually see in the news. I realize that it is Fox (Faux) News, but still. I wonder if this is there plan or just some speculation.

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
My initial guess is that because the globalists believe they will have the New World Order in place by 2025, they won't need to commit false-flag operations anymore.

They assume that they will have the people under control and won't need to massacre them to get a point across, unless some get out of line and need to be dealt with.

Governments need to maintain fear. If they stop using terrorism, they will use something else.

I personally believe that Werner von Braun was right, and has been right, in the order of things the Military Industrial Complex and NWO will use to achieve their objectives.

1. Russians
2. Terrorists
3. Rogue Nations
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens

My guess is that the reason they say terrorism will be 'less relevant' is because they will simply move on to the next threat.

Once a one-world-government is established, I don't think there would be as much need for constant terrorist threats.

The sad thing is that they are just rubbing it in our faces now. They tell us what they're going to do, do it, and then gloat about it in the corporate media.

I really think people are in a trance, there's no logical explanation to explain the mass sedation of not only the American people, but many of the western countries; it just doesn't make sense how people are so indifferent.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by JipStix]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

This is the part of the article that was most interesting to me.

-Institutions such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the U.N. will be seen as less capable of managing major problems in part because they were designed for a different time and place. They will be seen as too vested in the status quo.

I can't help but get the feeling from this exerpt, that the NWO fully intends on a Global Currency.

join