It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass. senator stuffs bribes in her bra - BUSTED!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Massachusetts State Senator Diane Wilkerson has been arrested and charged with accepting $23,500 in bribes from undercover FBI agents. The investigation was prompted by complaints that she had been shaking down businessmen for the privilege of doing business in the district she represented.

Here is the video announcing her arrest:

And here is a video of her stuffing one of the bribes in her bra:

She brought her grandchild along to grab one of the bribes.

She's facing over 20 years in prison.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

www.rightpundits.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Democrat or republican zero tolerance to such blatant corruption.

These people are elected and entrusted by the voters to maintain the democracy and laws of this nation, its a damn shame these things happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
She brought her grandchild along to grab one of the bribes.

She's facing over 20 years in prison.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

ditto.

Actually I hope she gets more than just 20years due to the fact she brought her own grandchild with.

Disgusting... these people give all the good work folk in political office a bad name.

Good riddance indeed..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's a good thing this one was caught, but so much more corruption goes unpunished, in the form of illegal campaign contributions, favorable treatment, etc. It seems the longer they are in office, the sneakier they become. Until carelessness catches up with them.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yet another example of why I audibly sigh every time I see one of those "all Republicans are corrupt" posts (you know who you are!) It's about time we look past party lines and come to the realization that 99% of them are corrupt and would gladly destroy everything this country stands for to get a few extra $$ in the bank account.

new topics

top topics

join