It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Russia preparing for a world without the US and the EU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm just wondering... given the recent turn of events... before the recent comments that Medvedev has said about Obama and our Government and how he has no Anti-American feelings toward us (us being the US) what you think. Do you think they were building up ties to be able to live in a world without us and our EU friends and our friends in the UN and nuke us all to death? I certainly think they were.

Would we really have seen a nuclear war from Medvedev? He certainly has the temperament of someone not being afraid to launch a nuclear missile strike on a neighboring country. He doesn't seem to be the type of person who would care if he did it.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Really, if you are considering that Russia may be sick of the US and UN world bankers, starting wars and killing innocent people for greed....

Then yes, they might be considering that the world would be better off without that.

But perhaps, they, like Hugo Chavez, forgive us for being ignorant Americans. And simply want our leaders gone. Really I hope that is it, and they let Americans and Brits and all of the civilians of the world share in this world of no greedy bankers and their need of Wars for Profit.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why do folk son here consistently act like if Russia bombed up it would be one sided? The US would not strike back? Whatever. You cant even hold conversations with people like that because it shows complete ignorance to reality.

join