It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It stunned me into such a desire for denial but turning to the most knowledgeable experts on psychic studies to relate my experiences hoping to have them invalidated they looked at me with the same amazement that yoga master who had tried to invade my mind did.

How did I figure it out they wanted to know? How could you have, who taught you?

That I had discovered it all my self was the most frightening part of all.

I think I have always been aware.

Thank you for sharing your stories and giving the chance to share mine.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrowServo

In short, I met a person years ago, with whom I fell in love. It did not go where I wanted it to go, but I never forgot this person, even after a series of partners throughout the years. After recurring dreams of this person and years spent thinking about them, I finally began to analyze things more deeply and realized that the connection between us was spiritual - that is, based on the soul (which I did not have any reason to believe existed). This realization opened a floodgate and changed my way of thinking and acting - for the better.

I have one of those too. I've called him my spiritual husband for at least 20 years. Recently I was able to reconnect with him - sort of - by transferring messages through a mutual friend.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

I also feel the separation coming, feel that there will be some of us that will eventually relocate to a remote and isolated locale, away from the rest of our society and be self sufficient in our isolation;

what comes after that is not clear to me, but my sources indicate a shift of some sort, whether it be just back to a simpler, more naturalistic style of living, or a change to a new paradigm and level of consciousness;

seeker

Yes! That is exactly it.

Maybe it will become more clear in time.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
As a baby I did not speak until almost three but said a lengthy sentence that bore love and concern for a specific situation.

LOL
- I didn't speak until I was 3 1/2 - - while sitting at the dinner table - reaching out going Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh - - my mother said "I don't know what you want" - - and I very plainly responded "I want that piece of toast".

Mom was a bit shocked.

Yes I was a weird kid - almost like a borderline autistic.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

thanks for sharing, PT; in deed, does sound like you are and have always been in tune; more like you will be coming forth in the days ahead;

your thoughts are always welcome.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The thing that I struggle with by far the most, is unawakened people (obviously). When I talk to one, about anything, and you get the typical yea response, the response that shows just how ignorant, misunderstanding they really are. Its the yea response that everyone falls back on so they don't lose respect from people bc they don't want to admit they dont understand.

Whereas someone like myself, if I do not understand, i question, I want to know. I am in this eternal quest for knowledge, Its what I think is my 'role', hence why I am a scientist.

But anyway, back to something more on topic. I am glad I have found a place to speak about this, because i'm sure as many of you are aware, its a really, really difficult thing to talk about with anyone because of the standard yea answers, or the notion that anything outside the 'norm' of reality is considered crazy.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
The thing that I struggle with by far the most, is unawakened people (obviously). When I talk to one, about anything, and you get the typical yea response, the response that shows just how ignorant, misunderstanding they really are. Its the yea response that everyone falls back on so they don't lose respect from people bc they don't want to admit they don't understand.

"You can not expect of people what they have not yet learned"

Remember "student/teacher/teacher student" - - wrap them in the Agape energy - share your positiveness - - baby steps - - one rung of the ladder at a time -- do not judge.

Believe me I know how frustrating it can be. But you must not drop out of the spirit when with those who are not of the understanding.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi there,

My story is that I think I have been like a flower opening up to the light, and I havent blossomed yet. This process started when I was very young and is ongoing, I'm now 40 years. Still I feel there is more to come and I'm not sure there is a final destination in all of this, maybe the journey is the important thing. One thing I am absoloutly sure of is the existance of the Spirit, I can see no other way of there being an existance at all. It is the ultimite riddle in this game of our lives, what are we?

See ya,

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

remember that it is like a parent with a room full of children, stubborn and unrealizing; the hardest part is to remember to always smile and to approach everything with love first and accept that they are still asleep;

if we get upset it lowers us instead of raising them.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

seeker

Yes indeed.

I am experiencing this at the moment. Without boring my wonderful friends here, I would like to relate an issue which is currently recurring.

I have found myself cornered back into "survival mode" and I am feeling this is not conducive to my ongoing awakening. I am being negative rather than attempting to uplift those that have tried to target me.

The issue revolves around my work and my family responsibilities as a father and husband.

In short I have been targeted for termination by my chain of command at work. My offence exists in their perception only as I am an expert in my field and have always worked dilligently and exceeded my remit. I am a "good soldier", but have not always "played well with others", particularly prior to the beginning of my awakening.

As they love their rules, regulations and processes, I am fighting desperately to keep that pay check coming in by using their own policies and processes against them. I cannot quit and I cannot move on as I will not receive sufficient positive references to allow me to secure another job with the same or similar compensation for my 8-10 hours per day, seven days per week spent in indentured servitude.

It is a conundrum which is troubling me as I KNOW how I must be, but fear of unemployment has taken hold and I am back into the combative "nuke em" mindset in relation to my work.

If I fail to combat this menace, it will not only affect my future career prospects, but will impact severely on my family as I am the breadwinner.

This is a distraction from my path which I do not feel I am handling very well at all. Self doubt takes hold and my own self perception of being a hypocrite or "fair weather Wanderer" are coursing through my troubled mind.

Thanks for reading and for letting me get that off my chest.

Back to your usual program.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

the hardest part is to remember to always smile and to approach everything with love first and accept that they are still asleep;

seeker

LOL
- I think that's what I said.

When I just let info flow through me - the wording sometimes comes out a bit strange. It doesn't always sound like modern English to me. Sometimes my style changes right in the middle of a paragraph. I find it kind of interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
traveller - it took me years to learn.

"When in Rome . . ." You are a spiritual being living in a physical world.

You have to learn to separate the two. In "their" world - to survive you have to play by "their" rules - - - as long as you keep personal integrity. Integrity is the most important thing their is.

Of course you need to understand which Integrity I'm referring to.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have definitely reached a personal awakening, that seems to be speeding up somewhat...
I feel i have accelerated very quickly in this last year, and feel ive been guided to alot of info.
I also look at so many things differently, and things that used to seem important, just dont anymore.
Material things seem to be worth nothing, as for money, im really starting to hate money. I feel i can see what we are really here for, and what we should be doing. But i also feel we are heading in the opposite direction to what we should.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller

traveller my friend

beat them at their own game; don't let them see you get upset or worried;

I know it is difficult, but try to smile at everyone and let your inner peace show that you are in command of your position at work, be courteous, and just make sure you give your best; project the thought that you are the best without conceit, and are quite happy and the model employee.

you are letting them get to you, and they can see it. be strong, for your family and yourself.

we are all faced with very trying times ahead, for our entire society and economic structure is teetering on the brink.

itis up to us to make the best of it, friend, there aren't any problems, just solutions.

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My heart pounds with anticipation as the imaginational realization crystalises

As soon as more and more will start to understand the importance of dreams , energy ,peace love and honor everything will be taken to the next step.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isis Is I
I have definitely reached a personal awakening, that seems to be speeding up somewhat...
I feel i have accelerated very quickly in this last year, and feel ive been guided to alot of info.
I also look at so many things differently, and things that used to seem important, just dont anymore.
Material things seem to be worth nothing, as for money, im really starting to hate money. I feel i can see what we are really here for, and what we should be doing. But i also feel we are heading in the opposite direction to what we should.
I agree, the majority of things are headed the wrong direction; but focus on your little slice of life and what you need to do to make it change, make it better, and break out of the box.

too many times I have heard that " money is a necessary evil" and I know that soon, if I can, will seek to live with as little as possible of that evil, for that is the burden that holds us down;

I am at the point that the only material things I need are a couple sets of clothes, a warm dry place to sleep, and a little food now and then. The goal is to be out of debt and self-sufficent as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality

As soon as more and more will start to understand the importance of dreams , energy ,peace love and honor everything will be taken to the next step.
you left out free choice and free will, truth, trust, and passion in all things for all people.

interesting, isn't it, friend?

seeker

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajikWand
Hi there,

My story is that I think I have been like a flower opening up to the light, and I havent blossomed yet. This process started when I was very young and is ongoing, I'm now 40 years. Still I feel there is more to come and I'm not sure there is a final destination in all of this, maybe the journey is the important thing. One thing I am absoloutly sure of is the existance of the Spirit, I can see no other way of there being an existance at all. It is the ultimite riddle in this game of our lives, what are we?

See ya,

MajikWand.

We are spiritual beings in the middle of a human experience, trying to experience all things; I am 50, and my journey is far from over, the clearness and awareness continues to grow; the best part of it all, for me, is to see all the fellow travellers that are walking the same path;

too long I had to keep quiet, for those still napping had nothing but negativity to express to me, and it was a lonely road.

thanks for sharing with us, friend.

seeke

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatality

you left out free choice and free will, truth, trust, and passion in all things for all people.

interesting, isn't it, friend?

seeker

Indeed my friend. What is funny is that not long ago i was laughing at all this tuff. I would see people talking about higher self , meditation and the power of your mind and conscience and i would say ...ohh another crazy one out here. Untill everything started to make sense and untill i started meditating and experiencing the incredible energy of the universe. We are all one afterall.

I just ask people to remember that all they need to do is be 1 percent more good and loving than bad and selfish and the gates of the next stage will open at the right time.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Yes, we are heading quickly towards a change, and even tho we are in the midst of dark times for many, I still feel here is light at the end of the tunnel;
I am sure there are still mountains to climb, and struggles for us all, perhaps more than most are ready to deal with; but I choose to continue, until I find the end of the road or the rainbow; either way, I plan on making the best out of whatever I find. Peace to all.

seeker

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join