It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

I understand yout point, TT, and yes, the theory could be used to explain why things are picking up, same as the ideas about the "photon belt" and the "great shift" discussed in the "Kireal material" by Fred Sterling.

I personally feel we are indeed approaching a major event or change, and
quite soon; just waiting on the rollercoaster to crest the hill.

thanks for your post.

seeker

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

hi witness

yes, it is all tied together, or so it seems, anyway. We will just have to wait and see what, if anything, does happen; but my feelings, like yours, is something is going to happen.

thanks

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi Seeker

Many people imho were born awake as a earlier poster stated, it's just a matter of staying awake amidst the constant barrage of high speed materialism. I've been able to maintain the "knowing" for months at a time and am currently working on getting back to it, am almost there, again. The times when I walked within the "knowing" were very special times.

Just before signing on this evening my husband and I were looking at realty listings for a house with acreage, stocked ponds, windmills, etc. So I'm totally with you on living a simple life style away from the city and back to nature.

And lol, I have much more to share but they are way out there experiences, don't want to derail the thread with skeptics

Great thread! Starred and Flagged!

STM

[edit on 11/23/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

hi stm

I agree, some are born awake and are programmed away from it at an early age, and then have on blinders for life.

I also seem to have periods where I can clearly see all around and thru the deceptions being played out, and then at times it is more difficult; but over the last year the difficulties have become very minimal.

thanks for sharing, seentoomuch, it is appreciated.

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shadoemakesbeats

I don't believe in a higher power or beings. I believe we are those beings living a different existence.

However, humans have free will and we do need to make good choices to see our true potential as a species.

I woke up because I had no choice. I was very depressed and thinking about suicide, I could not pray enough to get rid of the pain. I read a book, and a passage stood out for me. I had to close the book and walk out of the room, to reflect on it. The book was describing a conversation between the author and Jesus. The author asked Jesus why God created hell, and Jesus responded, "Maybe he didn't."

When I finally said, "there is no hell." out loud for the first time a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. It was step one on my long journey to getting rid of a God figure.

Instead today I feel that we are a part of a whole, neither one nor alone. The purpose for the creation of a physical world was to exist differently than we already were. The physical life is so different.

Though, here in this place we purposely do not remember the before, though feelings can remain if we tap into them.

Currently as a species we need to come together to bring forth a new era socially. Humans have such potential, and there is so much to see and do in the universe. Everything we have chosen so far has been quite negative, I'm hoping for a new era with a lot more positive. Once we do it the first time, it will never go back. As humans it will be ingrained with-in us at birth to continue to progress in that direction.

In the future when our species looks back at what we were, they will wonder how it was even possible.

We can do this.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

To begin with, Seeker, I have found that every time I see you responding in another thread, I am compelled to read your opinion, I don't even know you yet I am moved by what you say. So thank you for that, as odd as it sounds, I need to let you know that. So thank you very much for touching me with your words, regardless if you meant to or not.

As far as an awakening goes? I really don't know...

My family always thought I was crazy, even as a young girl I had been fascinated by things that my mother to this day (I'll be 20 in less than a month) still tries to keep me from (i.e. taking the books that she finds disagreeable, putting them in a box and shoving them in the attic). Albeit I literally have books lying EVERYWHERE....but when she starts bringing up the content of these books in arguments....it's kind of hard not to connect the dots.

I just don't know how to explain how I felt...or feel right now. This urgency it's always been there, like you're just waiting for something to happen...but you don't know what it is or when it's going to come to pass. Now that feeling is even greater than it's ever been.

I think right now. I'm just lost. Literally lost. I had a mentor once, someone I could talk to about anything, someone who was helping me understand what I was feeling, and why I was feeling it. But he's moved on to other aspects of his life, which I admire, but consequently I'm left behind trying to figure out what the hell is happening. I'm stagnant with no idea where to start.

It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I just do not know what to do anymore. I NEED to do something. And as selfish as it sounds, I NEED to know. I can't even stop myself from putting text to the feelings in my heart. I cannot stop because I have this pain in my self to UNDERSTAND, and I say pain because I do not feel that this urgency, this NEED is necessarily a positive thing.

I guess you could say that is what has changed in my life, but you could also say it isn't anything new. I could only categorize this as a need to learn so bad that it actually hurts. Because my heart aches right now.

I apologize in advance if none of that made any sense. I find it rather difficult to put into words something that I've only ever thought about.

-JR

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Scaye

I,too, hope that we can overcome the negativity, in a hurry, for negative breeds more negative; we will never be allowed to leave our rock unless we learn to live together in love and harmony.

I believe there is a light vs dark war going on, believe our souls are the prize; it is service to others vs self-service and indulgence.

smile, friend, and always try to see and think good thoughts.

it does help, for me, anyways.

thanks for sharing.

seeker

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

I understand the pain, have been dealing with it for a long time, and have found that the more positive I can be, the more helping towards others, the more it helps to deal with it; a lot of times, just getting to discuss it with someone helps.

I am touched that my words help you, and I hope it will always be in a positive manner. I have had many different experiences in my 5 decades here, and I am sure I will still be here when whatever we are waiting on does arrive, be it arrival of extraterrestrials, cataclysm, or shift to the next level of awareness, perhaps even the tribulations of prophesy; all I can tell you is to enjoy each day we have, tell your loved ones how much you do love them and cherish them, and try to look closely and see clearly so you may choose wisely.

thanks for sharing with us, and remember, you aren't alone, there are many here with you.

seeker

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by blujay

3). The only way I found to be happy was to change my self away from a sheep following the shepherd, to question everything, seek out and find my own answers, and form my own conclusions.

seeker

That is the way I found to be at peace, as well. When I spend a substantial amount of time around 'regular folk' I find I start to lose touch a bit with myself. I actually had to end a relationship because of this awakening. No loss for me, though. I feel so very at peace now.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

reply to post by blujay

3). The only way I found to be happy was to change my self away from a sheep following the shepherd, to question everything, seek out and find my own answers, and form my own conclusions.

seeker

That is the way I found to be at peace, as well. When I spend a substantial amount of time around 'regular folk' I find I start to lose touch a bit with myself. I actually had to end a relationship because of this awakening. No loss for me, though. I feel so very at peace now.

This may sound a little strange, but my last marriage became a burden to me, and I ended it eight years ago, right before landing in the hospital with fleabitis and a massive pulmonary embolism; the time in the hospital allowed me to see clearly once more, and I have walked ever since with clear sight and perceptions, but with peace in my soul.

The realization that the grand deception is full swing, and that I choose not to be a part of it, has lifted a heavy weight from my soul; beiong too enmeshed in every day life detracts from this, so I limit my time with the sleepers, yet also find that more and more awaken ones come into my slice of life.

thanks for sharing.

seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

I'll be back as soon as I have more time to post.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

This may sound a little strange, but my last marriage became a burden to me, and I ended it eight years ago, right before landing in the hospital with fleabitis and a massive pulmonary embolism; the time in the hospital allowed me to see clearly once more, and I have walked ever since with clear sight and perceptions, but with peace in my soul.

The realization that the grand deception is full swing, and that I choose not to be a part of it, has lifted a heavy weight from my soul; beiong too enmeshed in every day life detracts from this, so I limit my time with the sleepers, yet also find that more and more awaken ones come into my slice of life.

thanks for sharing.

seeker

No, that doesn't sound strange at all. I have ended a marriage for the exact same reason. My career has me spending the 40 hour week amongst sleepers, oh how bothersome it becomes as I do my best to play the part. I have attempted to interject bits and pieces of true reality into some conversations, and the reactions are priceless!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Maybe it was the Matrix which got people to think??????

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks for stopping by, Annee; We look forward to your next visit with us.

I want to thank everyone that has shared with us here, and I hope that others will, also;

perhaps we all can help others along as needed, for I feel that each day brings us closer to what awaits us, and I hope the journey will be shared by all in light, love, free choice and free will.

seeker

[edit on 11/30/2008 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980

Maybe it was the Matrix which got people to think??????
Perhaps it stimulated some to question the facade of 'normal' reality around us;

many of us have had many different stimulus that has prompted this awakening; for some it is religious in nature,i.e. the teachings of Yasheuh/Jesus, for others it was a medical happening as in my case;

for some it was seeing a ufo or something in this genre', or just looking and realizing that we are slaves, to our monetary system and the PTB;

for others it is just the feeling inside that something is about to happen.

thanks for stopping by.

seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No, that doesn't sound strange at all. I have ended a marriage for the exact same reason. My career has me spending the 40 hour week amongst sleepers, oh how bothersome it becomes as I do my best to play the part. I have attempted to interject bits and pieces of true reality into some conversations, and the reactions are priceless!

I understand; I also spend a lot of my work time anmongst them, and at times I get good reactions, some get angry and very vehement since I challenge their perceptions; but my normal crew that works for me mose every day is very open and honest and are all in the initial stages of waking.

good to talk yo you!

seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank you seeker for such a wonderful thread.

Each time I log onto ATS and read others' thoughts and experiences on how they are changing and awakening I am filled with gratitude and deeply moved by being so fortunate to be existing in such a special place, with such special people at such a special time.

Who would have though that the whackjob conspiracy theory website called abovetopsecret.com could be a undergoing such a shift from negative fearmongering to becoming a guiding light for the awakening of the world and a meeting place for those who see? Everything that happens occurs in perfection.

A positive cosmic hundredth monkey syndrome is kicking in. Everyday people are awakening to their nature and to their purpose. It is good.

Thank you to all. I most sincerely wish the best for each and every little spark reading these words as your walk your path. And as you walk that path, know that we are walking right beside you.

Peace Out

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by traveller
Thank you seeker for such a wonderful thread.

Each time I log onto ATS and read others' thoughts and experiences on how they are changing and awakening I am filled with gratitude and deeply moved by being so fortunate to be existing in such a special place, with such special people at such a special time.

Who would have though that the whackjob conspiracy theory website called abovetopsecret.com could be a undergoing such a shift from negative fearmongering to becoming a guiding light for the awakening of the world and a meeting place for those who see? Everything that happens occurs in perfection.

A positive cosmic hundredth monkey syndrome is kicking in. Everyday people are awakening to their nature and to their purpose. It is good.

Thank you to all. I most sincerely wish the best for each and every little spark reading these words as your walk your path. And as you walk that path, know that we are walking right beside you.

Peace Out

you are appreciated, fellow traveller of the path; when I started this thread I quietly waited to see if any would respond, and am very pleased with all our brothers and sisters that have come forth to share with us, for it feels me with peace knowing that many others are travelling this road with us;

thanks for sharing with us, traveller, and look forward to when we next meet.

seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My experiences are since birth. I've always felt I got dropped off on the wrong planet and walk with one foot in each of two worlds.

I do remember floating up my bedroom wall as a child into astral travel - being invisible - and floating perpendicular a foot off the ground.

I don't have actual visions - but more like impressions of things - and am mostly empathic.

Since this is normal for me - having always been this way - it is possible experiences I have which seem mundane every day - might be considered unusual to someone else.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I was kind of speaking for the people who were inspierd buy it, but yes i think there are many reasons, mine was also medical, but then i have always felt as though i was 'aware'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join