It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Understood; as soon as the weather cooperates I am preparing to break and plant more ground than I have in several years, have a couple of close friends that are going to help tend it and all share in the bounty; i don't think the ice age concerns me as much right now as the New Madrid popping it's cookies...

seeker

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

This is the mild coast, and March but we keep having brief warm ups and then swirls of frosty air continually coming in. Its unlike any other year here. And BP is the one who halted the Gulf Stream.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My first wake-up call came as a schoolboy seeing pictures of unarmed American college students at Kent State University that were fired upon by Americans employed by the Ohio National Guard. The stupidity, the horror and the evil in this action was so huge it stung me like a slap on the face. I felt something was obviously very wrong with America.

In high school while learning Drafting we found out about all sorts of technology and products to make housing and buildings more weather efficient, better costs, etcetera. Better stuff could be had in other countries, and we didn't even have it here. Meanwhile, we're pledging to the flag every morning and being told "America is #1" regularly. I realized I was being lied to.

Our fearless leaders evil minions continued to make the news as the years rolled by. Recall 1985 when Philadelphia Law Enforcement used a bomb that burned down a 65 home neighborhood to squelch a disturbance at the home of the MOVE Organization; Waco, Ruby Ridge, and blaming Timothy McVeigh for the FBI (?) building bombing. To see people that are supposed to be Americans treating Americans in these fashions told me something was horribly wrong in my country.

Within 24 hours of the 9/11 occurrence(s) we read how American government staff and planes whisked many families right out of the country. Families supposedly directly tied to the terrorist acts. I had a feeling that A.Hitler was spinning in his grave and shaking a fist at the Puppet Masters behind the Bushs Administrations while laughing his arse off in admiration. There is some quote, a terrible thing some American President or such said once, about 'sending in some Marines to die' because that would pacify the incident. Finding out people think that way made me feel ill. I always felt that 9/11 was a page from the Hitler Handbook. 'They' put America under lock & key quick as a bunny, too quick.

I'm retired and my professional painter nephew is unemployed. He was kind enough to reach out and see if I needed some help around the house with things. We've been talking about all sorts of things for about a year now. He has been an avid reader from childhood. He's a thinker too. He didn't shove any theories or conspiracies down my throat. but here I am on ATS, I've learned more in the past year than I did in four years of high school, the blinders are off, the earplugs were thrown away and I've never felt so alive.

and every day there are more people like me who are finding out the truth. I feel this is an awesome time to be alive. we are living through and witnessing massive change. its exciting, a little scary and i'm glad i'm along for the ride.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi Unity; the weather this winter here in the deep south has been harsher than usual; we had snow on Christmas, first time in 132 years, twice now had snow that lasted for over a week at a time, so it has been interesting; all the trees and bushes are already budding out, yet we have more cold weather on the way.

seeker

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think that a recent car accident accelerated my awakening, which has unfolded slowly over the past 3 years.

I oddly do not worry anymore about much and feel more confident in life.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i agree

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
i agree

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Hi Large Fries, thanks for stopping by and sharing with us; like you, I remember Kent State, Vietnam, the assassinations of the Kennedy's and of Dr. King; the fuel crisis of 1974, and all the other turbulent times that people of our generation lived through; what frustrates me is how so many can waddle thru the walk of life and never question anything they are fed.

seeker

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join