It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its funny because my memories and feelings about the greys are that they reveal their emotions to me, more than this nordic couple did initially.

. . . another one of my feelings about greys, is that we're talking about a species, or many different related species, that are many millions or even billions of years ahead of us, and don't know what they have done with their cloning, or even AI technology. But to me I think of a dolphin link. I also feel that they are like superstars in the sense that they're cerebrally maxed out. They're probably at their cerebral limit.

mystiq - I like your thoughts on the Dolphin link - - and why not? Seems very reasonable to me.

I often wish I was back to the way I was before the walk-in - - hyper sensitive and emotional. But it was not conducive to my job/purpose in my adult state. However - I believe it was necessary to have that sensitivity etched into my cellular makeup when the more stoic walk-in took over. I think it had to do with balance.

I love your avatar and would so love something like that - but it doesn't represent who I am. I'm still working on that. I do want my avatar to be representative.

I guess I'm "stuck" in the management business level - instead of attending the beautiful gardens.

Actually - it has been suggested I am a foundation builder. Building and strengthening the energy grid surrounding the planet. If that is true - it certainly sounds like there are plans in the works for something.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aside from my own feelings when I had my heart light up and the one of my memories which was also emotive on their part, I really like Dr. Michael Wolf's interviews. Though he was dying from a terminal illness, he was filled with light and grace, and his experiences confirmed my own feelings. I also think they are at their cerebral limits due to cloning, and are maxed so to speak.

This set of interviews is one that I believe mentioned the dolphin link. Compared to the other interviews on youtube and google video, he seems to have less energy in these, and I felt that they set up this exchange to be as easy on him to answer as possible, at least that was how I felt.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you mystiq

I personally have no problem believing every thing Dr. Wolf says. For me it is logical and makes complete sense.

I've long believed an exchange program has been in effect. I suspect we already have small colonies of humans on other planets.

I have also always believed there was/is more to Gene Roddenberry then just a good story teller. He was "Plugged" in.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's not want but think. I've asked a mutual friend to relay some things to you. Not sure which form of mail you will recieve it in.

Right now my mind is mullilng over this... when you break everything down everything is made up of the same thing. A tree a human are different yet when you get to the very beginning trees and humans are made up of the exact same thing.

Thats why everything is connected it comes from the same source. What if spirits, souls whatever you want to call them are not the basic source but say a step before you get to the base source of everything.

So like everything here on earth its made of energy its just how the energy is put together that makes it what it is. Perhaps the same is true in the spirit/soul worlds.

You ever have one of those days when the thoughts are going a million miles a minute and the words just aren't catching up that fast and you don't know if your making sense to anyone other than yourself?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

You ever have one of those days when the thoughts are going a million miles a minute and the words just aren't catching up that fast and you don't know if your making sense to anyone other than yourself?

LOL
- just call me fast brain.

I can do 20 things better then focus on one.

I had to train myself to focus when someone is talking to me - cuz I'm usually several sentences ahead of them - plus planning dinner - feeding the dog - picking the kids up from soccer practice . . . . well you get the picture.

I play talk radio in the back ground because it seems to calm me and help me focus - kind of like white noise - - if I play music - it makes me even more hyper.

I'll get back to you on the rest of your post.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Seeker is very sick right now. With so much positive energy in this thread how about we send him some and add that healing boost to it.

Get well my friend I'm sure others are joining in to help you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Peace - Love - Energy - - - Seeker

I'm lighting a single white candle for you. It's my thing

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
Seeker is very sick right now. With so much positive energy in this thread how about we send him some and add that healing boost to it.

Get well my friend I'm sure others are joining in to help you.

Yes lots of healing energy to Seeker.
Be well my friend!

Cindy

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
For Seeker!

I have alwaysed loved you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good healing for you Seeker, may peaceful restorative energies surround you...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Warm thanks to all who have sent such good healing vibes and wishes my way; I am improving, the lung infection which struck me down this past monday is responding well to a regimen of steriods and antibiotics, plus 2 inhalers.

prognosis is for a good recovery and yes, i did go from smoking 4 packs of cigarettes a day on monday to 4 cigarettes a day on tuesday, and very soon will be none a day.

peace and love to all.

seeker

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I have been told by a Wiccan psychic "friend" that I am a "Foundation Builder". That I was scheduled to come with early arrivals to help lay out an energy foundation grid to support the later arrivals given the identifiers of Lightworker/Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow.

Aye, I tend to agree with you. I am one of those Indigos you speak of.

We are the wise ones of old. We've come here, in our journey, old souls mostly, to help see humanity through. We were the Atlantians, sages, mystics, healers, teachers, and prophets before this life, and as we cross over into the dawn of a new age we are grateful to be here. We've come back to preserve humanity, and to learn some very critical life lessons that are needed before ascension.

The meek shall inherit the earth, and it doesn't get much meeker than aligning yourself to the planet and trying to get off the grid to return to simpler times. We are here for a purpose, and while that purpose to me has yet to be fully revealed I know that the odd circumstances and experiences I've had have prepared me for anything.

All of us have great power within. All of us. For me there is NO doubt that we all could heal, channel, and manifest great things if only we believed that we have the power.

The awakening is because the paradigm is about to shift. I don't have proof or conclusive evidence to support this. I only have my faith and intuition.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
jcheney - - - Wow!

Ya know what? That is exactly how I feel.

You Nailed it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcheney
reply to post by Annee

I have been told by a Wiccan psychic "friend" that I am a "Foundation Builder". That I was scheduled to come with early arrivals to help lay out an energy foundation grid to support the later arrivals given the identifiers of Lightworker/Indigo/Crystal/Rainbow.

Aye, I tend to agree with you. I am one of those Indigos you speak of.

We are the wise ones of old. We've come here, in our journey, old souls mostly, to help see humanity through. We were the Atlantians, sages, mystics, healers, teachers, and prophets before this life, and as we cross over into the dawn of a new age we are grateful to be here. We've come back to preserve humanity, and to learn some very critical life lessons that are needed before ascension.

More and more are not just awakening, but are open enough to accept these are bits and pieces of real memories, not some delusional psychosis as far too many are programmed to accept them as, that we did choose to come here and help with and be a part of all that is unfolding.

The meek shall inherit the earth, and it doesn't get much meeker than aligning yourself to the planet and trying to get off the grid to return to simpler times. We are here for a purpose, and while that purpose to me has yet to be fully revealed I know that the odd circumstances and experiences I've had have prepared me for anything.

substiture concerned and compassionate for meek; willing to change and accept everyone as someone not something.

All of us have great power within. All of us. For me there is NO doubt that we all could heal, channel, and manifest great things if only we believed that we have the power.

The awakening is because the paradigm is about to shift. I don't have proof or conclusive evidence to support this. I only have my faith and intuition.

all the answers we need are within, and the willingness to not only look but realize and accept this opens the gates to understanding the new paradigm; belief in oneself and opening your eyes to these abilities and powers and accepting they not only exist but we all have them and the right to use them for the good of all, that is awakening.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dang Seeker, 4 packs a day? That right there is a death sentence. Man, that is alot of smokin. Glad to see your cutting back.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

didn't cut back lad quit cold turkey and am going to stay quit; system is detoxing and i already feel better after starting to get rid of all the chemicals.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

didn't cut back lad quit cold turkey and am going to stay quit; system is detoxing and i already feel better after starting to get rid of all the chemicals.

Energy Health Vibes in your direction Seeker. A Step in the right direction.

I quit cold turkey - coffee - alcohol - smoking - - all at once. It lasted 5 years. I still don't smoke. But I was never a hard core smoker. I smoked one cigarette driving home from work and at bars mostly.

When I started drinking coffee again - I bought one of those little coffee makers that makes only 2 cups.

Alcohol????? Well - - I enjoy it. I only drink at home Scotch or Coors lite - never mix. If I'm out and have a designated driver - I sometimes have a beer or two.

OMG - grocery shopping usually takes me 2 hours. I read every label. I'm trying to eat only what grows in the ground or tree. For everything else - No Sugar - No Additives - No Preservatives - and Definitely NO corn syrup.

Reading labels is scary business. Its shocking the stuff people not only put in their own bodies - but feed their kids.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
THE TERRA PAPERS

I'm reading the Terra papers. I'm trying to read straight through - but I also jump around. I've come across some very interesting parts.

For several years my guides have been encouraging me to: move away from the city - go as natural as possible - keep anything electronic to a minimum. Keep TVs and radios unplugged from the socket when not using them. I will not allow a TV in the bedroom. We have a computer room. All computers and accessories are kept in one room behind a closed door.

Do you see those people walking around with a phone permanently attached to their head? Scary! Scary! Scary!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was wondering where seekers been hiding out since he hasn't been on his thread for a few days. I recieved a email from him tonight telling me this.

He has a blood clot behind his left knee. He's going to have to take lovenox for 5 days..and asked for good vibes to be sent his way.

Remember how Seeker taught you to vision your energy surrounding you. This time if you know what he looks like or if you use his avatar image then envision yourself direction healing energy his way. keeping his avatar or face in your mind and focusing on it while you think sending healing energy to seeker.

The more emotion you can muster up the better for emotion increases the power of your energy.

Thanks everyone. Perhaps this will help us all awaken even more helping someone. To see we are all connected and our energy can flow from one person to the next even if it is long distance.

Blessing

[edit on 4-3-2009 by napayshni57]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92589e8f055e.jpg[/atsimg]

Hi Seeker.

Here's an energy candle for you.

Miss your insightful and enlightening posts.

Annee

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join