It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

on the increase of personal awakenings

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us, Cindy;

the loss of that wonderful old tree would be hard to deal with, for the thought of all the years it had stood tall and graceful, sharing it's fruit and giving of itself so our atmosphere would be that must richer, that would be a mournful day.

people need to go barefoot out in nature so we can reconnect with mother earth, enjoy the lush greenness, and appreciate what a beautiful world we truly have, and then cry over the way it has been raped and brutalized in the name of progress;

it is no wonder their are earthquakes and volcanoes, for i don't blame mother earth for being pissed at everyone.

peace and love to all.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Great thread Seeker (my friend)!
Not a lot of posting here the last couple of days.

Hi Annee, the person that requested to met you in the Astral. I did ask permission from my Avatar/Higher Self to yours and Seekers. Then I have no recall except I woke up feeling a good feeling Saturday morning.
When I came here to this thread I was like, oh my!

No Worries - Be Happy

Feel free to come get me anytime. I also felt energized the next morning.

Don't let my blunt style of posting scare you off. I just try to keep it real.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
cindymars - simply - I avoid the fluff.

2 stories: I was in a group life regression once. When she brought people back - they were all emotional and happy talking about seeing bubbles - butterflies - rainbows - - - when they got to me I said - "I can't come back" - she asked why - "because I'm dead - someone killed me". (there is more to that story - I found out later).

Another time - in a guided meditation - - kind of the same thing - she took us on a journey in a beam of light then brought us back to earth. She got to me. I said "I can't come back" - she asked why. I said "because I'm leaving earth" - - she's all panicking telling me I have to learn to be grounded. I tell her "I'm leaving earth because it is dying. I'm not in a beam of light - I'm in a ship".

Honestly - its just that I stay away from what to me is fluff. The bubbles - rainbows - and emotional type descriptives.

BTW - I love 7 of 9

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If more of us awaken quickly, we could all be ready to leave in ships too.

So many of us are waiting for something, and yet in the here and now, I love what Seeker said about connecting to nature, because without that connection to this world, we cannot even grow our spiritual natures to the point of healing this planet, and perhaps leaving it when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq, i feel that not only are we supposed to evolve spiritually and physically to the next level, but our dear ravaged and desecrated world will undergo a renewal and evolve,also, and the birth pangs and convulsions of that as it rids itself of the old and brings forth the new will certainly be tremendous in scope.

our old world may be dying, but that will also be a birth as the great cycle renews.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g
reply to post by mystiq

i feel that not only are we supposed to evolve spiritually and physically to the next level, but our dear ravaged and desecrated world will undergo a renewal and evolve, also, and the birth pangs and convulsions of that as it rids itself of the old and brings forth the new will certainly be tremendous in scope.

our old world may be dying, but that will also be a birth as the great cycle renews.

Yes! Oh and I loved your post about the tree.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hey Annee.... all the fluff isn't bad if it is real. My spiritual reality has a fair amount of pretty sparklely things and some ugly things as well.

Typo

[edit on 17-2-2009 by cindymars]

PS: 7 of 9 is HOT! yuh?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Hey Annee.... all the fluff isn't bad if it is real. My spiritual reality has a fair amount of pretty sparklely things and some ugly things as well.

PS: 7 of 9 is HOT! yuh?

Its because I was born "awake" and had to deal with this alone as a child. I became very protective of myself.

Ya know what they say "beware of false prophets". Lots of people jumping on the latest trend of New Agey (like there's anything new about it).

I'm just cautious and try to keep it real.

. . . . and so there I am on the Astral plane with my "Flashy Lighted Sparkly Door".

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Cindymars - - I was just checking out your profile. We have the same birth date. Only the year is different. I'm 11 years older.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

LOL... thats cool! I knew I liked you.
Is the year there?
Oh my that is so revealing.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
. . . . and so there I am on the Astral plane with my "Flashy Lighted Sparkly Door".

Its a Cosmic Disco Baby and we had a great time.
No I have no idea but it sounds cool.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Its a Cosmic Disco Baby and we had a great time.
No I have no idea but it sounds cool.

How fun - let's go again

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Because its kind of quiet. Does anyone here think Nibiru could be a ship?

I know there are threads on ATS discussing this. I have not read them yet. I tend to read to clarify information I receive - rather then read to find information.

I'm interested what those in this thread about Awakening feel about it.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Let me tell you something crazy about Nibiru.

According to the Sumerian records, Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3,600 years, and when it did, it would pass through the orbit of Mars and Jupiter. One orbital pass Nibiru came in so close that one of its moons struck Tiamat (our ancient Earth which rotated around the sun between Mars and Jupiter) and tore about half of it off -just ripped this planet right in half. According to the Sumerian records, this big chunk of Tiamat, along with her major moon, got knocked off course, went into orbit between Venus and Mars, and became Earth as we know it today. The other chunk broke into a million pieces and became what the Sumerian records call "the hammered bracelet," which we call the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. This was several billion years ago.

What gives that story credit is that it gives one explanation for that enormous asteroid belt. And this was written by "primitive" people some thousands of years ago. Aliens? Dimensional beings? Man... who knows. Maybe they just tripped ayahuasca.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I do believe in Tiamat. Alex Collier called it something else, the human type name from the people that had graviated outwards from Lyrae, pertaining to certain nordics that made it to our solar system. I believe Tiamat is the annanuki name for this. And from there to Mars.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

If in fact there is a Nibiru or Planet X or whatever, I have read in certian channeled materials that it is in fact a ship...Now it is merely speculation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Its a curiosity.

I'm getting a ship (huge) connected to Nibiru. I don't know if it IS Nibiru or comes along with it. I'm not sure I even support or believe there is a Nibiru.

Anytime you get a message or a visual - - you have to interpret it. I'm definitely getting SHIP.

Now I just have to figure out why and what it means. Is it a "pure" message - or is it imagination triggered by something I read or saw. LOL - now that is a probability considering I'm on ATS.

Ohhhhhhh - what a quagmire.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It is a matter of debate and conjecture until it returns, if it does show back up on what is reported to be it's normal rendevous with us; Sumerian says it is a binary dwarf on a rogue path with our sun;

other accounts state it could be a very large mother ship/ travelling boiconstruct that is self contained.

We may know real soon, or we may not; just have to wait it out and see.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Yes and if it does show up, the gravitational pull is thought to be
a real doozy on the Earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well my friend, if it does put in an appearance we will be in for an interesting ride, no doubt, since I have heard or read that it will cause every thing from earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and the pole shift;

be all right with me if it just eases thru and causes a few higher tides.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join