It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Teller UFO Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.majesticdocuments.com...

This is an amazing document. Keep in mind Bob Lazar said he got help from Edward Teller to get his job with EG&G at Area 51.

Watch this video where Edward Teller gets mad (well not mad but says he will sit and not talk) when the interviewer asks him about Lazar. To hear Teller you have to turn up the volume quite a bit.

www.youtube.com...

He starts getting mad around the 2:35 mark.

All of this makes you stop and think...

PS - My uncle works at Area 51 for EG&G. He's very hush-hush of course but it's cool to at least know I have someone in my family that works there.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I never saw that video before, pretty interesting. I had trouble hearing what was said, so any transcript or clearer video would be appreciated if anyone has one.

The short interview with Teller appeared to be two questions.

The first was if there is any other type of nuclear reaction besides fusion and fission, the weird thing was that he didn't just say 'no', he said he won't talk about things like that on film.

The next part he asked Teller if he knew Lazar, and as you say, he doesn't want to answer that either.

I've never been a big fan of the Lazar stuff, I can't prove anything either way, but always felt the balance tipped towards hoax rather then truth, but that interview with Teller made it a little more interesting again for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gullychief

I know some people who know Lazar is the real deal. But there will always be those like Stan Friedman who just because they can't find his records at MIT they think he's a fraud. I think his records vanished after he went public to discredit him.

No one else thinks this thread is interesting enough to comment?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ufo reality

The Teller connection is yet another fascinating twist to the Lazar saga.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufo reality
reply to post by gullychief

I know some people who know Lazar is the real deal. But there will always be those like Stan Friedman who just because they can't find his records at MIT they think he's a fraud. I think his records vanished after he went public to discredit him.

No one else thinks this thread is interesting enough to comment?

Stanton Friedman also interviewed his high school teachers.

new topics

top topics

join