It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Troop Mobilization.....Holy Crap

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
pause on a venomous premise for war and paint the whore in make up the same # ing story
monger the wardog bollocks big brother i look up to two towers and await the return of the king
burn when you sing the praises of your god mongrel gollum amalgam grandiose overdose
bring me the man seeking to stand alone complex
superstructure dual vertical inferno
explosive implications expose simplifications
take the christ word for granted the seeds have already been planted
are you ready to rot properly olly olly oxen free the people
pester the mortar and ready the pestilence
take one quarter of the fourth horseman and span the distance
white red black pale
smoke lead slack stale
my seventh step went electric when half the population became heavy infected

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We're going to have to wait a little while to find out if this is true or not. I think it's funny when someone says they have proof that it is false and then doesn't offer it. Afterall, if the letters are only just in the mail today, only the mailman would know.

Also, I have to point out that John Moore said it was only retired army he was talking about, and not the other branches.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
I have verified and undeniable proof that this is indeed a rumor.

The Big Hot Dog Buns in charge have not contacted me yet as they have assure me that I would be the first to know if the world was going to weenie town.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by arcnaver]

well this is enough proof for me, I'm certainly alot more relaxed now that the hot dog buns have spoken

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Well good luck and congrats on getting out soon..Hope you took advantage of the MGIB..Lay low for the next two months..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
My husband retired on 2001 as an E-7 SSG. I hope he is not called back. He has a decent job now and well, he does have a medical issue that might prevent him from going active duty, if this is true.

Don't you mean Sargent First Class?? Staff Sargent is E-6.

Sailor

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am not military, but I work in Human Resources. I have had to process several USERRA forms for various employees. I did have 2 employees that had not served since the 1st Gulf War...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRX08
I am not military, but I work in Human Resources. I have had to process several USERRA forms for various employees. I did have 2 employees that had not served since the 1st Gulf War...

I dont know much about the American military, what exactly is the form you talked about? Does it have to do with what people are saying here?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

my memory was foggy on the actual number but I wasn't too far off

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If only someone could create a website based almost entirely on" i have a friend who heard/or had a friend who saw........" and told me so i could share it with you.

Moore put nothing on the line, he simply stated what he was told. That's how this game works. You take no personal accountability for it so when it doesn't happen it's not your fault. Notice the plug for his show in the audio. Motive? And why retired? A bunch of older out of shape individuals. (Not a meant as a knock on our vets, i am one, but what % are still in war time shape.) Really i'm not overweight but put a 50 bag on my back and tell me to march/run 5 miles. -1, enemy never had to fire. That what the IRR is for, they would get the letters first and it would be all over the news.

Now with that said i do think in generall something is up.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

that is a conspiracy within itself

all the navy that would be patrolling and boating around the ocean will be lacking...for 2 months

allowing who knows what to happen where once ships would have been patrolling...wow

excellent

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Nicely put dad..and star for you since you made a great point about our vets being in wartime shape, I am one of those guys who is still in wartime shape and I would jump at the opportunity to do go if I was called back and in my line of work I do not have to worry about losing my job which is a plus because I knew how difficult it was when I was got to secure a job right away..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

How about this, they know there is something going to happen and they need floating hospitals and or a biological safe haven for dignataies. How do you do that. Create a reason to get the seamen off the boats as surely one would slip and talk, leave just skeleton crews to retrofit/prepare the boats. When the SHTF, load up and head to sea.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

jackpot

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If this is true, and I don't know, then I feel it is time to PANIC!!!!!

If it is true then MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! RED ALERT!

If it's not true, then never mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Reservist activated for overseas deployment Marlborough - Army Reserve Staff Sgt. Elizabeth A. Lewis has been mobilized and activated for a deployment overseas to a forward operating base in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, anti-terrorism military operations. Reserve component members from all branches of the U.S. armed forces have been mobilized, activated and deployed along with active duty members to support the war against global terrorism. U.S. troops serve in South and Southwest Asia, Central Asia, the Arabian peninsula, the Horn of Africa, islands in the Pacific, and in numerous other countries. Lewis, a medic with nine years of military service, is regularly assigned to the 72nd Field Artillery, Fort Dix, Trenton, N.J. She is a 1988 graduate of Marlborough High School.

Just found this. It looks like a community website. This article is dated 10/3/08. Something is going on. I will meditate, for everyone.

God bless you.

Full Article

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Solo954]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
For what is it worth, I am retired military, I did a little over 20 years, I have not received any letter calling me back to active duty, and I would be a prime candidate. When you retire between 20 and 30 years as part of your contract (if collecting a pension) you are eligible to be called back to active duty all the way up to your 30 year mark after that they can't touch you and you are officially retired, and removed from the inactive reserve rolls.

Sailor

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Does this mean I have to report back to Section 8? =)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
remember pics of those Hummers with the roof mounted microwave crowd control devices? Many have been spotted en-route to our major cities. I'm putting my money on Bush & Co forcing complete economic collapse, civil unrest and martial law.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One of my friends that has been out for 2 years got recalled last week and they told him he was going to serve 441 days. He was a little overweight so I guess they are giving him time to workout in their base. Not sure if this has anything to do with WW3, but it might have something to do with Obama and Biden's plan to take away weapons away from civilians and maybe, just maybe a civil war might break out and of course they would be ready with all those older guys being activated to take charge in country while all the fresh meat is in Iraq and Afghanistan....just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

O.K. -- Sorry for the one liner ---

well 2 didn't anyone else see this one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join