It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ImpeachObama.com" Was Registered Before Obama Was Even A Senator (2004)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

2004 NOT 2005. so your 11 daily quandary is out the window.

ALSO:
The domain was registered out of Bellevue Washington

Guess what else is in Bellevue WA...
Obama's campaign headquaters:

Bellevue Campaign for Change Headquarters (Bellevue, WA) 12443 Bel-Red Road Suite#380 Bellevue, WA 98005

MORE DOMAIN INFORMATION:
www.aboutus.org...
WAY BACK MACHINE Results:
impeachobama.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...*/impeachobama.com...

Now the way back machine is the best source of info yet, if you skim through the pages that were archived dating back to October 28, 2007 you will see a glimpse of what the site looked like at one point before being set to forward straight to google search results for Obama.

These are just some of the results from the embedded in the html code between October 28, 2007 and January 28, 2008:

ImpeachObama.com | Impeach Obama | Criminal Litigation | Criminal Defense Law | Criminal Arrest | Atlanta Criminal Attorney | Federal Criminal Lawyers | Criminal

ALSO note the registrar for the domain:
Fabulous.com

Unlike most registrars this one is based on money making Domain Parking, meaning they specialize in placing valuable advertising on your domain homepage while it is not in use. Hence all the referral links to criminal attorneys, if someone happened upon the ImpeachObama.com page and followed one of those criminal attorney links and actually contacted and paid one of those advertised attorneys, the domain owner would then make a percentage of that attorneys pay for the referral.

Obviously the site was not purchased to prove a point about Obama or to promote the impeachment or degradation of Obama in any way, perhaps it was even bought up to prevent this. Hence my suggestion that it was purchased and parked from the Obama Campaign Headquarters in Bellevue, WA

Now the site only serves to boost "Obama" results in google. I suspect it will remain that way, perhaps forever.

There is all the info your going to get for now, draw your own conclusions and enjoy the ride!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Now, I agree that there "secret" dealings that go on in American Politics...that is pretty much a given. However, the point was getting at is that these "unknowns" go through much secrecy to remain unknown. They cover every track and traced that may lead to them...then they are going to go and do something stupid like registering this URL. WHY? What would be the purpose? Why determine that Obama is the next president and then preemptively create impeachobama.com? Just so they could own the domain name and POSSIBLY make a few dollars off of it?

Maybe Obama bought the domain name so his haters couldn't get it. I mean, if there was anyone who would have known 4 years ago that Obama was going to run fro Presidnet, it would have been Obama.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 18/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I read on another thread that he was picked by the elite. He would give speaches to huge corporations and was introduced as the next president. So whoever picked Obama for president they knew even back then. Like one poster said maybe he was to be in the running for 2004 election, but maybe he wasnt ready yet. So he ran this time. But someone really wanted this man president for a reason, he came out of nowhere and ran and won.

Not an Obama smasher!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Pre-selected? You betchya......

I don't know if the domain is part of that or not.
All I know is that Obama was preselected.
I have no doubt at all.

So Obama was preselected huh? preselected for what? To run as 1 of many candidates in the Democratic Primaries? Or are you SERIOUSLY saying that the Primaries were rigged? Because I will have to stand up and holla out a BIG B.S. on that one!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think that anyone deeply involved in politics in 2004 would have been able to tell that Obama was an up and coming Democratic "star," with the orating skills and charisma needed to energize that party's voters, even before his DNC speech. Since people involved in politics would have the most to gain from registering such a domain name, I have to speculate that that's all there is to it.

That's only a hypothesis, though. Anything is possible, as always. It's interesting regardless.

[edit on 11/18/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh come on! It costs around 10 dollars to register a domain name, maybe they just registered one for all the candidates. Yet again the idiots who would do something like that would probably be on dole money and not afford it. Or maybe some conspiracy crank has just forged the details to get himself some publicity. Or what are you suggesting, that someone actually "saw into the future", or do you see how my suggestions are much more plausible.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
I bet somebody got a hot tip and was planning ahead.

Similar to how the Obama camp posted his phony BC online in June before any lawsuits even existed.

Get over the BC already...........Barack is a US Citizen.........

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on 18/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by DocMoreau

Does anyone seriously believe that there is some SECRET organization that is an unknown force of influence in American politics that would go through sooooo much effort to remain secret...and then go and BLOW THEIR COVER by registering this URL back in 2004? YEAH RIGHT!

I guess they are just leaving clues specifically for the nuts out there to tracew them down and be "in the know" LMFAO

Your joking right?

The best place to leave the truth is right out in the open, even the cartel that control the world have nothing to hide. Why should they? they have the money, the power and almost complete control.

With that kind of control you can cover information up, complete ignore it, or have the media you control add more rumors, until people are so confused they give up.

Doesn't matter what side you choose, they are bought by the same world cartel.

Here is a link if you have the time to understand what is really going on. Enjoy!

World Cartel Video - Very well done.

Simple.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
[edit on 18-11-2008 by Aggie Man]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People buy up domains all the time usually to make a profit. They buy them and then sell them for hundreds or thousands of dollars. KACHING! There have been court cases where this has happened to musicians and celebrities.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I couldn't agree with you more. After watching Obama's speech at the DNC in 2004, I told my wife that I bet he was going to run for president in '08.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

So, your conspiracy theory video is suppose to SHOW me the TRUTH? Come on now. You can place no more weight in that than any other conspiracy theory. This is nothing more than an OPINION at best.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Man, money and politics makes for a crazy, crazy situation.

I wouldn't discount the theory that a vast, single power base is constructing all these prepared 'rivals' to fight each other for the illusion that there are real opposing sides, so at the end, there is no real opposition, no real change, no real loss for the powers-that-be.

It's like they create a problem, and offer you their solution (They get gold- you get trinkets) to try placate you, or you can live with the problem.

It's their way or the highway at the end.

Like these PTB's that finance both sides of a war, so in the end, they still win! Maybe they lose money in the short term, sure... but they still win!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, come on people, I voted for Obama and I can admit this stinks of something; I’m not sure what the smell is yet. The smell of corruption, conspiracy, or coincidence?

Great find.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ahem!!

Let's all try a little harder to remain on topic. We don't want to see this thread derailed by taking off on tangents.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter cae out of nowhere and became President too....

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Hell, Bill Clinton did too for that matter...Who was he before becoming President? He was the lowly governor of a little nothing of a state...Arkansas. And also, Obama only came out of nowhere in the eyes of those who do not follow politics closely.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

edit: Sorry didn't read the rest of the replies on page 1 and just echoed other's feelings/findings!

Michelle

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Michelle129]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Have you not seen even on this site alone how people that are of one political belief or another, especially the two large parties can simply be told what their party wants and the party members simply go along with it?

You wouldn't need to "rig" a primary by playing with computers, hacking voting machines, or any of those sorts. You simply need to nudge those people in the "right direction" and sit back to watch them file into place.

Its not a very hard manipulation to see, both parties do so to one extent or another.

[edit on 11/18/08 by niteboy82]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join