It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i had a dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i had a dream last night where i think aliens were spotted or something...i dunno. i was woken up really violently and lost practically all memory of the dream.

the strange thhing is i don't believe in aliens or even think about them much. i don't like much sci-fi especially stuff with stupid aliens in it. i haven't dreamt about them before...

so why the dream? I wish i could remember more, but all i recall is that some significant event took place that convinced me that they do in fact exist and have been monitoring us for x amount of time.

I don't think i saw it personally so i think it must have been on the news... dunno, anyway, if it comes true then that means that i was wrong all this time...

just thought i'd inform you all about this pending possible proof.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To much time on ATS me thinks, one of my best dreams involved flying around after a nuclear attack, it was rather stunning.. anywho let's consolte the dream dictionary.....

]To dream that you are an alien, symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Your manifestation as an alien may be your way of 'escaping' from reality. Dreams of this nature also symbolizes your outlandish ideas and your wild imagination.

To dream that you are being abducted by aliens, indicates your fears of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.

To see aliens in your dream , signifies that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and invaded. You are also having difficulties in how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens may represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

Now.... tell me about your mother.

new topics

join